AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-07-13, 04:39   Link #3961
gloh79
Sashimi Lover

funny green tea commercial?

I'm trying to find a clip of this on youtube to show my friend, however, I'm having trouble. Maybe someone can help me out.

(This is a commercial played in Asia.)

It starts off with a woman walking to her ex-boyfriend's apartment in a trench-coat and he opens the door. She "flashs" him (of course she is wearing like a bikini or lingerie underneath) and she has a super hot body. The Ex-boyfriend begins to get a nose bleed and the woman arrogantly walks away with the boyfriend falling to his knees and reaching out to her wanting her to come back. As she is walking away, she takes a sip of the green tea being advertised.

Anyone familiar with this commercial or got a link for it? Thanks.
gloh79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 08:36   Link #3962
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

During world cup weeks earlier, I sometimes watch streamed matches from my PC because its 2 am in the morning and I'm too sleepy to go out to watch with others.

During half time, there is a commercial about incoming movie which assembled a lot of action heroes from yesteryear .. Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Arnie, Bruce Willis and several more .. Its an action film of course .. and I cant, for the life of me, remember the name of the movie now >.< It supposed to be out in July/August this year.. .

Help?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 08:44   Link #3963
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
During half time, there is a commercial about incoming movie which assembled a lot of action heroes from yesteryear .. Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Arnie, Bruce Willis and several more .. Its an action film of course .. and I cant, for the life of me, remember the name of the movie now >.< It supposed to be out in July/August this year.. .

Help?
The Expendables.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exp...es_(2010_film)
http://www.theexpendablesmovie.net
Old 2010-07-13, 18:46   Link #3964
Yosei
Death by writing

Mangaka Hikaru Nakamura's email address

Would anyone happen to know or know where to find Hikaru Nakamura's email address? I checked her website and there's a little letter and pencil icon, which led me to think it would be her contact details, but my page wouldn't open it. Any help is appreciated.

Buddhism and spirituality: Buddhist Door

Fanfiction: Transformers 00
Galaxy Fantasy
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 02:47   Link #3965
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Is it just me or isn't there an Inception thread in General >:
I tried search.. 0 results and I want to be 100% sure before making a boo boo
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 03:28   Link #3966
Sin of Memories
あなたが忘れられない

Send a message via AIM to Sin of Memories Send a message via MSN to Sin of Memories Send a message via Yahoo to Sin of Memories
Do you like sweet potatoes smothered in butter and brown sugar.

Yum ^_^ My fav.
Old 2010-07-14, 04:46   Link #3967
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Inception of what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Do you like sweet potatoes smothered in butter and brown sugar.

Yum ^_^ My fav.
Ohh that sounds good right now. But I got no sweet potatoes, only Russets, blech.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 04:59   Link #3968
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I don't like butter much, but sweat potato in brown sugar does sound good...

Anyway, a real silly question this time:
For identical twins, is it possible for them to have different sexuality (one is straight and another is homosexual)?

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-07-14 at 05:28.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 05:02   Link #3969
Seitsuki
Onee!

That sounds awfully.. unhealthy ^_^;;

The only way I have had sweet potatoes was in croquettes or soup. I've seen the whole baked potato thing in loads of books and stuff but I've never had one. Seeing how I'm not a fan of cheese or butter I'll take your word for it that it's nice xD

Been wondering, what sort of things are there which really get your blood pumping and spine tingling? Y'know, that rising feeling of impending AWESOME. For me it has always been simple, macho hammy moments such as Warhammer (re: Shinji and Warhammer 40k :P), pretty much any rousing speech or even something simple like this little amv. What gets you guys going?
Old 2010-07-14, 05:33   Link #3970
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I don't like butter much, but sweat potato in brown sugar does sound good...

Anyway, a real silly question this time:
For identical twins, is it possible for them to have different sexuality (one is straight and another is homosexual)?

I'm with the ones who say that sexuality is influenced by external factors, and is not a decision programmed into the mind at conception. So my answer would be that yes, it is entirely possible for them to have different preferences in sexual partners.
Old 2010-07-14, 05:47   Link #3971
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
I'm with the ones who say that sexuality is influenced by external factors, and is not a decision programmed into the mind at conception. So my answer would be that yes, it is entirely possible for them to have different preferences in sexual partners.
Are there real couples to prove this? Or is it possibly true but has not yet confirmed? (like eating watermelon and fried foods in Japan)
Old 2010-07-14, 06:02   Link #3972
Kudryavka

Quote:
Are there real couples to prove this? Or is it possibly true but has not yet confirmed? (like eating watermelon and fried foods in Japan)
When I say external factors, I mean how the twin grew up, what s/he saw and experienced, not foods that the pregnant mother ate. That's just wives' tales/Sims 3 theories, no?
Old 2010-07-14, 06:13   Link #3973
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
When I say external factors, I mean how the twin grew up, what s/he saw and experienced, not foods that the pregnant mother ate. That's just wives' tales/Sims 3 theories, no?
But then most current literature and scholars believed that sexual orientation is not a matter of choice. Basically they said that sexuality is biological in nature and therefore due to genetic factor...or something like that...
Old 2010-07-14, 07:26   Link #3974
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
But then most current literature and scholars believed that sexual orientation is not a matter of choice. Basically they said that sexuality is biological in nature and therefore due to genetic factor...or something like that...
It's not so simple. An element of choice is involved, but genetic factors do predispose an individual towards certain sexual orientations.

That's about as much I think I can safely write without triggering a flame war. The topic has been debated, heatedly, in the gay marriage thread.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 07:44   Link #3975
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
There hasn't been one yet.
Old 2010-07-14, 08:17   Link #3976
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
It's not so simple. An element of choice is involved, but genetic factors do predispose an individual towards certain sexual orientations.

That's about as much I think I can safely write without triggering a flame war. The topic has been debated, heatedly, in the gay marriage thread.
56 pages... let me pass then xD

So i guess no one know any identical twins or triplets that have different sexual orientation to each other yet?
Old 2010-07-14, 08:18   Link #3977
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Does anyone knows about the minimum grade requirement to qualify for CFA?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 08:31   Link #3978
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Does anyone knows about the minimum grade requirement to qualify for CFA?
Have a read through this, could be helpful:

https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog...ges/index.aspx

You basically need a bachelors degree or at the very least be working toward your final year of the bachelors. That or a minimum of four years' work experience in a finance role. A combo of both is also good as long as it equates to four years' experience. Now I don't know exactly what grade you need, but my friend registered for the CFA has a 2:1 on his bachelors degree like I do and that's the second highest grade in a UK university. I would guess that's the very minimum grade you need to register if you don't have any work experience. Also note that part-time jobs and internships don't count for experience. I hope that helps.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 10:14   Link #3979
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Have a read through this, could be helpful:

https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog...ges/index.aspx

You basically need a bachelors degree or at the very least be working toward your final year of the bachelors. That or a minimum of four years' work experience in a finance role. A combo of both is also good as long as it equates to four years' experience. Now I don't know exactly what grade you need, but my friend registered for the CFA has a 2:1 on his bachelors degree like I do and that's the second highest grade in a UK university. I would guess that's the very minimum grade you need to register if you don't have any work experience. Also note that part-time jobs and internships don't count for experience. I hope that helps.
Crap. This means no more slacking for me if I want a CFA.

Another question :

Mark Twain once quoted :

If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man.

Since the "man" here is referred to as humans in general, is this what he iterated as "catgirls would rule the world"?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 11:43   Link #3980
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
A recent study showed that sexuality might be genetically determined.. Though it was only tested on mice here, if it works the same for humans, it could revolutionize the way we look at the whole "sexuality = choice" debate.

However, I'm not ruling out that specific factors also play a role on it, though I do think our current understanding of that is severely limited.

Tags
problem, q&a, serious