AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-12, 03:26   Link #21
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I know they're probably not, but what if while in kyubi mode Naruto uses Kagebunshin. Are All his clones now much stronger too? Shouldn't they have some Kyubi chakra as well?
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 03:47   Link #22
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

if naruto opened a gate he'd look like he does "kyubi'd out" with a blue aura rather than a red one
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 11:12   Link #23
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

CRAP! How the hell do you reply to a thread like this without spoiling something huge? I need to take lessons from Raikage.
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 11:36   Link #24
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
I know they're probably not, but what if while in kyubi mode Naruto uses Kagebunshin. Are All his clones now much stronger too? Shouldn't they have some Kyubi chakra as well?
Indeed.
The Kage Bunshin divide equally the chakra of the user into each clones, thus if the user has more chakra, all the clones are better too.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 12:08   Link #25
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Kyubi is still stronger then a person who opens 8 celestial gates even if Itachi opens the 8 gates he woudln't be strong enough to beat Kyubi.Btw you all that power wesaw of Naruto is Nothing i mean Nothing just wait another 300 episodes then we will see the true power muahhahahahahahhahahhahahahaahha
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 13:14   Link #26
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
He's got his illusionary shadow clone style down pretty well, and he sometimes copies stuff he sees from Kakashi and Sasuke. Maybe he start to mimic Jiraiya a little more.
If you're talking about Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, there's nothing "illusionary" about that, since it creates actual bodies, with the chakra distributed equally within each. Kage Bunshin is NINJUTSU. The normal, "illusionary" Bunshin no Jutsu is GENJUTSU.

As for the topic, remember that Jiraiya said that because of Naruto's virtually infinite stamina (because of the Kyubi), he should concentrate on POWER more than on CONTROL of his chakra. Naruto should focus on releasing as much chakra as possible, disregarding any waste (which in his Naruto's case is a LOT), in order to have strong and powerful techniques. This was Jiraiya's training for the Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning).

Later on, Jiraiya "shifts" into the CONTROL aspect of things by teaching Naruto a new technique (which I will not mention because most of you know it already).

As for your concern as to whether Naruto will learn more jutsus and such, let me post one of my replies in the other forums:

It's not how many jutsus you KNOW, but how much ASS you can WHOOP with the ones you DO know!!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 13:21   Link #27
IPv6
blastos.com

naruto used the 9tail fox's power in the fight against gaara.
IPv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 13:31   Link #28
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
It wasn't so much that he used the Kyubi's power than that he used his power to help Gama-bunta mimic the Kyubi.

Can't wait to see that animated!
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 13:41   Link #29
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowClone
As for your concern as to whether Naruto will learn more jutsus and such, let me post one of my replies in the other forums:

It's not how many jutsus you KNOW, but how much ASS you can WHOOP with the ones you DO know!!
Actually for the moment Naruto hadn't any jutsu which whips ass, he has just the Kyubi's chakra and he only uses it to run on his opponent without doing any jutsu.

So yes it's about how jutsu you know.

Jack Zodiac why make an useless ans undesired spoiler?
And anyway you're wrong, it wasn't the chakra of Naruto or of the Kyubi at all.
Old 2003-12-12, 14:37   Link #30
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Jack Zodiac why make an useless ans undesired spoiler?
And anyway you're wrong, it wasn't the chakra of Naruto or of the Kyubi at all.
What's-his already spoiled the fact that Naruto fights Gaara, so?

And...

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-12, 15:05   Link #31
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-12, 15:07   Link #32
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Verily.

I'll take your word because it's been a long time since I've read the Chuunin finals volumes. I'm writing a fic so I went back and started reading again, but I'm only up to volume eleven, and I think the finals start in volume twelve.
Old 2003-12-12, 16:42   Link #33
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Jack Zodiac 's ava is so nifty! baby pervert! Well, I have hope now knowing that Naruto will get more training, seeing as I never believed he received much personal attention in the past. He will learn a great jutsu and fighting style (besides surprizing people), but we have to wait years to see it!!!!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 17:36   Link #34
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Kyubi is still stronger then a person who opens 8 celestial gates even if Itachi opens the 8 gates he woudln't be strong enough to beat Kyubi.Btw you all that power wesaw of Naruto is Nothing i mean Nothing just wait another 300 episodes then we will see the true power muahhahahahahahhahahhahahahaahha

Another 300 episodes
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 19:05   Link #35
Nine Devil

Sorry to much alcohol i meant just wait till he can use it all!
Old 2003-12-12, 19:18   Link #36
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Even if Naruto learns a bunch of jutsos, he hasn't really developed much of a fighting "style" yet. I'd like to see more than just basic brawling style when he attacks people.

Also, Zodiac's avatar is from the same pic in the manga as mine. (Just not edited/colored)
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 22:03   Link #37
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Also, Zodiac's avatar is from the same pic in the manga as mine. (Just not edited/colored)
Yep! I love the chibi Sanin. S'why I like the new opening in the show, even if the music sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Jack Zodiac 's ava is so nifty! baby pervert! Well, I have hope now knowing that Naruto will get more training, seeing as I never believed he received much personal attention in the past. He will learn a great jutsu and fighting style (besides surprizing people), but we have to wait years to see it!!!!
Thank you.

And we won't have to wait years to see him really develope. You saw what he did in a month, and he only focused on controling the Kyubi's chakra. Imagine once he starts focusing on individual techniques.
Old 2003-12-13, 19:47   Link #38
Nine Devil

Like being a pervert