AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-12-29, 23:38   Link #421
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines View Post
Rozen has a dirty mind... Tsk, tsk Rozen...
Maybe he's a connoisseur of doll joints, too.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 03:42   Link #422
Lost

Quote:
I think Shinku's cane is summoned by her artificial spirit, like Boku's scissors.
Yes, Holie materialises Shinku's cane for her. At least, Holie is always around when Shinku's cane appears..

Quote:
Hey, what did you think he wanted Alice for?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 05:21   Link #423
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
and you only just figured that out? just look how rozen man handled shinku and the others while they where asleep good thing gin sama hasnt beed defiled yet as only her upper part was truly made ~ oh crap but then she got completed...dam you rozen T_T

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 06:37   Link #424
Choki
I believe i can fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
and you only just figured that out? just look how rozen man handled shinku and the others while they where asleep good thing gin sama hasnt beed defiled yet as only her upper part was truly made ~ oh crap but then she got completed...dam you rozen T_T
so thats where the lower part went....
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 13:17   Link #425
Megu-chan
Is not junk!

Send a message via AIM to Megu-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choki View Post
so thats where the lower part went....
Now I know why Gin's fondness and pure"love" for Rozen is so strong...o.o....xD
Megu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 13:20   Link #426
Megu-chan
Is not junk!

Send a message via AIM to Megu-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
Yes, Virginia, dolls do have those parts.

Perhaps the cane vibrates?
Ohh...Vibrating cane...-shakes Head- Maybe Shinku needs a vibrating cane..she'll loosen up a bit
Megu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 13:45   Link #427
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
good thing gin sama hasnt beed defiled yet as only her upper part was truly made ~ oh crap but then she got completed...dam you rozen T_T
Not a good typo, if you're thinking about what I'm thinking about. And anyway, saying that means you don't want her to become Alice! Nah, maybe you just dont want her to be Rozen's Alice. Hmm, wasnt her lower-part truly made too? It's only her mid-section that was uncompleted.

(hee hee in about 21 hours my account's going to celebrate its first full year in existence!)

Last edited by Lost; 2006-12-30 at 13:59.
Old 2006-12-30, 14:23   Link #428
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ *cough* well i blame my keyboard! T_T erm yea ~ but she doesnt have to be "complete" to be my alice as she already is! ~ i think her legs were just some random pair she just picked up cause if you look at the op scene in ouverture again we dont see any legs that could have stood out to be hers O.o

happy 1st birthday

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2006-12-30, 19:54   Link #429
QueenNori

So Rozen Maiden dolls can live without a Rosa Mystica, but when they get one and they lose it, they can't live anymore? Am I right?
QueenNori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 19:59   Link #430
EnigmaticThief
Schach is MAI WAIFU

Send a message via AIM to EnigmaticThief Send a message via Yahoo to EnigmaticThief
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNori View Post
So Rozen Maiden dolls can live without a Rosa Mystica, but when they get one and they lose it, they can't live anymore? Am I right?
I suppose so. Perhaps recieving a Rosa Mystica has the natural implication of participation in the Alice Game, and abiding by its law.
EnigmaticThief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 20:04   Link #431
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Well, we don't know the true nature of the Rosa Mystica... All we know is that it was created through alchemy by the dollmaker Rozen, and it provides his dolls with their powers. Supposedly the dolls each have 1/7th of the "true" Rosa Mystica which, when combined, would turn the doll who possessed the Mystica into Alice. I guess even a genius like Rozen couldn't utilize the power of the true Rosa Mystica.

I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned that they give the dolls life- it was always implied that Rozen's genius and love for his creations gave them life. Based on this, it isn't surprising that Suigintou moved on her own by using the strong connection she felt with her father. This also explains why Enju was able to make a living doll, by pouring all his love and devotion into Barasuishou (which also explains why Bara can only use her powers in the n-Fields, because she had no Rosa Mystica).
Old 2006-12-30, 20:09   Link #432
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

rosa mysticas...i tend to think of the as being their "souls" in that sense ~ i mean in season 2 when gin was defeated ~ suiseiseki's rosa mystica went over to bara instead of shinku because it wanted to be with its sister...WTF!? O.o so the rosa mysticas can think now!? thats why i think its ment to represent their souls and if returned to their bodies they can come back to life again ^_^ but for gin (who didnt have a rosa mystica to begin with) to start moving and develop a personality is truly a miricle ^_^

Old 2006-12-30, 21:07   Link #433
AthenAltena
Sister of the Forks

My guess is that RMs are connected to the Alice Game but are not necessary for a doll to live. Perhaps as stated above recieving them enters you into the Alice Game. Presumably Bara had no RM but she was able to move, though when she recieved the other RMs she fell apart, so perhaps RMs are exclusive to Rozen's creations.
AthenAltena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 00:05   Link #434
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Spoiler for Crazy unyuu theory:

Spoiler for For Rozen:
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 01:51   Link #435
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
Spoiler for Crazy unyuu theory:
Like Gin, they would need something so strong to awaken them; if that was even possible in the first place. Sadly, Hina long before she died had accepted her demise...

//ADD

AnimeLito released the first episode of Ouverture some days ago. For those who might have watched it and gg's, may I ask hows the quality and such? I just realised that I'm still waiting for a quality sub.

Last edited by Lost; 2007-01-01 at 06:36.
Old 2007-01-01, 14:05   Link #436
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
I always believe the Rosa Mystica is the life force of the doll, and it also contains their powers (it seems when a Rozen maiden absorbs another;s Rosa Mystica, she gains's the losers powers too.)
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 22:51   Link #437
vegetax
Some Random New Guy

Thumbs up

I just finished watching the Ouvertuere OVA's and I gotta say I really like them alot. I was already a Rozen Maiden fan before watching this (having watched the first two seasons and I am currently reading the manga as well) but now I'm even a bigger fan. Poor Suiginto, I always felt kind of sorry for her before but after watching the OVA's now I really feel sorry for her. Hopefully this OVA was well recieved enough to warrent another season. I swear this is how the anime companies "test the waters" so see if a show is still popular enough to make another season.

I got a quick question for you good folks here in the Ouvertuere thread. Does anyone know who the ending music is by and the name of the song? I see the words Kukui in the credits as well as "Myu". Unfortunatly I can not read Japanese so I'm unsure if Myu is the name of the song or not. I know that Kukui is the artist, she's the one that did that really awesome ending to the second season. If anyone could clear this up for me I would be most appreciative. Thanks for you time.

Vegeta X
vegetax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 00:04   Link #438
Lost

According to ANN,

"Utsusemi no Kage (空蝉ノ影)" by kukui
Old 2007-01-02, 13:54   Link #439
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
According to ANN,

"Utsusemi no Kage (空蝉ノ影)" by kukui
But it seems to be no release date for this song... I want it so bad in full version. :/
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 14:31   Link #440
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
kukui has a CD coming out 1/25 titled "Little Primrose," so it may be on there.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, ova, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural