Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2015-06-01, 02:27   Link #34501
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Currently assembling my RG Freedom kit and I'm kind of running into a problem. In the wrist, is the piece that goes between the hand and the rest of the arm suppose to be loose? Because I can't seem to get it to stay fixed in place.
- If you're talking about that tiny grey bit, yes.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 02:45   Link #34502
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Nope, custom built kit, not standard release
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- It's not real.
No! Nooooo..... You guys could have lied to me, you could sugarcoated it and said "Yeah it's real, that picture isn't photoshopped lol" or you could have said "Yeah it's real, but you can't buy it because YOU HAVE YET TO BUY R-GYAGYA, some Gyanko fan you are"

Yeah, I've been eyeing that R-Gyagya for a while now, but my RG Zeta is taking up all the room on my table XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 03:32   Link #34503
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
No! Nooooo..... You guys could have lied to me, you could sugarcoated it and said "Yeah it's real, that picture isn't photoshopped lol" or you could

Another truth! My dog can build better gunpla than me!
Old 2015-06-06, 09:16   Link #34504
Chibiloli

So does anybody here like to mix and match using the weapon and equipment packs you can buy? I finally managed to get all the sets for Team Try, I wanna mod the Try burning with a beam rifle/axe weapon.
Old 2015-06-07, 03:27   Link #34505
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
So does anybody here like to mix and match using the weapon and equipment packs you can buy? I finally managed to get all the sets for Team Try, I wanna mod the Try burning with a beam rifle/axe weapon.
I do. Last year when I was buying kits off HLJ, they included bonus weapon parts with my orders. I ended up adding an extra beam cannon to my Aile Strike when I was swapping out its backpack for a Trans-Am Booster. There's also an extra gatling gun sitting on my Strike Rouge and a Gouf Custom that's loaded with melee weapons.
Old 2015-06-07, 20:33   Link #34506
Chibiloli

Nice, Robinsons at Ilocos Norte sadly ran out of weapon packs and my trip to manila only netted me 4 packs, I have a Full Package build strike and I intend to use its hands for my Try burning so it can hold some weapons.
Old 2015-06-11, 09:19   Link #34507
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Collection growing (lol). Still gotta panel line it and what not, and try to see if I'll paint the vents in the feet (cause I can't find modeling paint here...), but I'm really happy with how it looks even on a snap build, so far!

Spoiler for For size:

It was also my first HG, so I was surprised how fast it went by compared to the RGs. Liked the whole polycaps thing, and how solid it is compared to my two RG kits. I feel like I can move it around and do poses without worrying about random pieces falling off, which is great. Only finnicky bit I noticed were the beam saber handlers, but they're easy enough to put back in place, so!

Meanwhile, though, stickers still my worst nightmare to apply. My god that eye cam...
Old 2015-06-12, 02:27   Link #34508
Chibiloli

So as I was assembling my Try burning, I found a Gundam Duel Company card for it, and since I don't play, I'm giving it away, if anybody is interested, just send me a PM.
Old 2015-06-12, 06:04   Link #34509
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I'd ask for it but I'm in the wrong country
Old 2015-06-12, 06:52   Link #34510
Chibiloli

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
I'd ask for it but I'm in the wrong country
I don't think its limited to Japan only, I saw a non-Japanese part of the website and the guidelines are written in english.
Old 2015-06-12, 07:42   Link #34511
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

No, I mean you shipping the card to Australia is going to be too much cost and effort.
Old 2015-06-12, 15:36   Link #34512
Chibiloli

I can just give you the code on it.
Old 2015-06-13, 01:04   Link #34513
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

It's okay, thanks.

Also. I'm doing somethign with my Transient Gundam.

Can't tell the details but the project is codenamed: "Gundam Seven Spears".
Old 2015-06-18, 02:07   Link #34514
Skye629

Bandai Exclusive Zgok standard colors, welp we all knew that was coming lol

And a new action base design
(The blue is painted in to show the design more clearly)

Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 03:12   Link #34515
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i hope they did a renewal fix on the old HGUC Jagd Doga units shields because if you attached the goddamn circular cannon shields on either arms, it renders the said arm useless & its articulation hindered thus completely ruining it when you try to pose it or having it hold weapons like the beam saber without bumping the shield against both the hip armor & the shoulder booster funnel dock binder causing the arm........ to jam & looking stupid if try to bend its elbows, how you try to use the shield even made it worse as the end result is if you applied the Zeon emblem like how in the manual does is results in the emblem flipped to the side or if your try to pose the shield without removing & rotate it for "fist pump the air" shield firing its beams pose, you have no other choice to have the arm rotated backwards which is to me awkward even by robot standards,

i think the problem is the shield isn't mounted on a plug hinge that makes the shield able to be also mounted on the side of the arm for certain modes & poses instead of being UNDERNEATH the arm, combined with the bulky design of the shield that makes the elbows losing its purpose, not sure its because they stay true to the anime design but why it does not have that feature shared by both the HGUC Geara Doga's & the Sazabi's shield mounts as a kit? heck even the HG Sazabi was able to do full poses with its arms despite how many times LAGER its own shield is.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 02:18   Link #34516
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Hokuto No Ken theme plays
Old 2015-06-23, 15:59   Link #34517
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Bandai: surprised! PG Banshe Norn
Fans: yay
Bandai: is not P-bandai exclusives!
Fans: WTF!!! 0_o

oh and Kamiki Build Burning

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-23, 18:49   Link #34518
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
No! Nooooo..... You guys could have lied to me, you could sugarcoated it and said "Yeah it's real, that picture isn't photoshopped lol" or you could have said "Yeah it's real, but you can't buy it because YOU HAVE YET TO BUY R-GYAGYA, some Gyanko fan you are"
To be fair, it's real in the physically-existing-here-in-the-material-plane real, it's just not something we lowly peasants can actually buy no matter how much money we throw at it.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-23, 19:04   Link #34519
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
wait, there is no HG Mobile SUMO instead we have only a re released old 1999 1/144 kit now in metallic chromed plastic? (bling-bling silver for the normal one & gold for Harry Ord custom) any improvement for the kits aside from the new plastic color? like accessories or something?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 23:50   Link #34520
Blazer-X

Kamiki Burning is more or less expected. Hoping for an MG of that even though it only showed up for half an episode. I mean, if Fenice Rinascita can do it...

PG Banshee Norn... sonovabitch, I just got MG Banshee Norn's Resin conversion too (was cheaper than actual kit). On the bright side, I am a bigger fan of MGs than PGs. On the not so bright side... now I am itching for the new kit, especially if it looks good in unchained mode.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy