AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-12-03, 17:32   Link #1
guess

Duffle/wool coats in UK?

Christmas time, people, got to prepare for gifts. I have been looking for duffle coats (or just wool coats) all around and did not find many. I was told that UK might have better and greater selections so I google it. The ones I found don't really have children's duffle coats or the return policy is not so friendly. If anyone can offer some suggestions of some online stores of UK or if you know some shops carrying Duffle coats around Boston, please do share the info. Thanks.
Old 2006-12-07, 14:21   Link #2
Nidas

Try John Lewis or Topshop, they usually sell that kind of thing
Nidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 06:11   Link #3
Lorelai

Hey I lived in the Uk for 22 years. I bought a i nice adult size duffle coat from the Tesco supermarket that was reasonably priced and good quality. They have just brought out their new winter clothing range so it might be worth checking their online store.

If your looking for children sized duffle coats, what I really recommend is looking at a school uniform stockist, as a lot of pre prep schools and public schools etc have a duffle coat as part of the winter uniform. Or failing that im sure Marks and Spencers will do one.

Hope thats of some use.
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote