AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-29, 22:55   Link #2101
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It really would be refreshing if the end girl was not the first, hell, it be really refreshing if he meets the end girl half way through and the first girl was his learning experience and all. Shiho end anyone?

Not in a million years? Yeah, I know. I can still dream though!
i bet when he joined the cooking club you wern't think of kanzaki at all, it was actually his "forays into the cooking world to one day meet back up with shiho".
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 23:01   Link #2102
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ok, enough with the roid raging already, we all knew that Kanzaki isn't the main girl, she's the "honoka" of the series. We wouldn't have much of a story being the two mains, if all Haruto did was sit around in Hiroshima.
has there really been that much talk of it? I hardly noticed a few comments here and there but nothing RAGE worthy over.

I actually wouldn't mind if they ended the series with them not together only to find each other again years later in completely random town. The title give many different possibilities and out looks on how and where the story could possibly progress.
Old 2010-01-30, 00:21   Link #2103
mammothb

well, i have a feeling that this could lead to a "5 centimeters per second ending" where they both decided to move on. i guess this would happen if the manga is set to be axed(which is not very likely)
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 01:07   Link #2104
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
i bet when he joined the cooking club you wern't think of kanzaki at all, it was actually his "forays into the cooking world to one day meet back up with shiho".
Actually I was thinking how cute Nanami was being and enjoying her point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
well, i have a feeling that this could lead to a "5 centimeters per second ending" where they both decided to move on. i guess this would happen if the manga is set to be axed(which is not very likely)
That is not Seo's style - and thank god for that. That movie pulled my heart in every direction it could go.
Old 2010-01-30, 10:46   Link #2105
Miles Teg

Some info about the prepublication : Issue 11 (10/02) of Shonen Magazine will have 2 chapters of Kimi no Iru Machi.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 19:55   Link #2106
Nowusee
Total Coolness

Roflcopter

It's going downhill. its way too boring now.
Old 2010-01-31, 22:43   Link #2107
cyberdemon

new chapter is out and there still hasn't been much that has happened
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 15:40   Link #2108
H23

What happened in 78?
Old 2010-02-01, 17:00   Link #2109
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
What happened in 78?
can't really read it just know that there is a lot of talking
Old 2010-02-01, 21:56   Link #2110
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

So... we're going to get some flashback before getting to the real meat? sigh... quite frankly I don't really care much about the past... Can't we just leave it at they've been friends for a long time?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 22:28   Link #2111
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Scanlation is out!

Spoiler for 78:

Quote:
So... we're going to get some flashback before getting to the real meat? sigh... quite frankly I don't really care much about the past... Can't we just leave it at they've been friends for a long time?
I don't think there will be a flashback - it'd be pointless. The story will move on!

And hooray for color pages next week! I've been looking for a new avatar, I'm gonna cross my fingers.
Old 2010-02-01, 23:12   Link #2112
cyberdemon

Quote:
well at least there are 2 chapters next week so even if we do get tht maybe we'll actually get the plot going again with Haruto FINALLY getting to Tokyo in the second chapter. I'm hoping they'll gloss over that part though and finally get to Tokyo at the beginning of the first chapter. I really want to see Yuzuki and finally get some answers.
Old 2010-02-01, 23:45   Link #2113
ZeKeR
Superbad

and Haruto is stood up by it...
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 00:26   Link #2114
Johnny
Working the bags...

Seems like alot of people are hoping Haruto crashes n' burns when he gets to Tokyo. Sounds better then fluffy goodness to start things off with I guess...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 00:45   Link #2115
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Seems like alot of people are hoping Haruto crashes n' burns when he gets to Tokyo. Sounds better then fluffy goodness to start things off with I guess...
then i guess I'm part of the minority that wants the fluff quickly but even i figure that it isn't going to be easy for him. But I'd settle for anything so long as we finally get the answers from Yuzuki herself. The fact nothing came directly from Yuzuki's mouth has made this situation more annoying than anything.

Now that we're in the final stretch for figuring it out, how bout we start throwing out our predictions for what really happened?

my prediction
Spoiler for prediction:
Old 2010-02-02, 08:19   Link #2116
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
It's a given there will be difficulties when he arrives. The question is whether or not he will make a fool of himself or handle things properly, like a man. I do see him overreacting if he sees Yuzuki with another guy.
Old 2010-02-02, 09:33   Link #2117
RisArk

Oh my god, just date Akari already you stalker.

...I mean....yay, 2 chapters.
RisArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 09:50   Link #2118
mammothb

i think the next chap will begin with them all patched up and sending him off. probably drama will start right off the moment he reach tokyo? and he sees eba with another guy. but after that he will think about lots and lots of stuff on his own? not sure if it's seo's style but i've see tons of such plots.
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 20:21   Link #2119
velvet nightmare

Insert arranged marriage plot to keep family together plot anyone? lol just made that up. only thing i can think of besides another guy = drama
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 20:34   Link #2120
ZODDGUTS

Really hope this turns into 5cm movie type ending. Sorry Haruto but she's no longer your girl she's already taken mhuhuhua. Seriously though I hate typical fluffy stuff want some cold hearted drama going on maybe like Eba telling Haruto was nothing more than a rebound after she was turn down by the guy she liked but once he changed he's mind to date her, she quickly dumped Haruto. heh
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life