AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-21, 11:21   Link #18901
Eratas123

Saito is Kanzashi's male child. I'd imagine she names them after anime characters, and he already has the makings of a harem protagonist

Side note - No, but it'd be chaotic as all hell considering the fact that both Sarashiki's seem gung-ho and rash.

By the way, all the boys (Bar Kazuma) can pilot the IS. They just suck at it.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:24   Link #18902
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, the poitn of packets is usually for special task.

BT Strike Gunner sacrifice all the Bits for super mobility, and only using a single heavy beam rifle as weapon. (Hit & Run sniper)

ShenLong Houzan traders the stealth feature of shockwave cannon for the rapidity of heat diffusion cannon (Mid range anti air)

SR Panzerkannone add extra Rail gun and four shield for more RoF, accuracy, and defense sacrificing the ground mobility (rapid bombardment)

RRv Garden Curtain trades Pilebunker for modular barrier generator that adds additional layer of energy barrier, and can be used as physical shield, effectively doubles the defense power. (Multipurpose unit with enhanced defense)

As you see, the additional packets seems to stole something, more or less.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:27   Link #18903
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: how is he a harem protagonist?

I still can't believe Honne isn't part of the official harem >

that'd make sense... somewhat

@zero: I can see your point. I guess the wires being gone are okay. I didn't really care much for them anyway. I totally forgot about them till I read about them in the LN

my question: is it wrong to kill something if it's trying to kill you because there is absolutely no way to coexist?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 11:33   Link #18904
Eratas123

He's already dealing with a mischievous sister as a kid. Give him time and put him in an all girls school, that'll make him a full one.

She has a kid in here, doesn't that say something?

This makes the bad future more ironic. Kazuma's an imperfect clone of when they tried to make a male IS pilot, If they just let Ichika have a kid naturally, they would've gotten what they wanted.

Have you read/played metro 2033? The main enemy's are things called the "Dark one's" who mind rape people just by being near them. At the end of the game, you find out that their mind rapes have been attempts at communication and they'll keep doing it because they want to cooperate with humanity to rebuild the broken world. You decide if killing them is the good decision or not.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:33   Link #18905
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi

It's called Natural selection...
Old 2012-01-21, 11:40   Link #18906
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: I guess that makes sense. And my god... Honne! I think it would make for some great drama if Kazuma hated Ichika. And nope, haven't played the game yet. And just to say, they were trying to communicate. What I was talking about was a being who cannot exist in the same state as you do, it has to make the place "habitable".

@zero: There's that :|

thinking whether I should put this in IS :-?
Old 2012-01-21, 11:46   Link #18907
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I myself put it in one of my concepts, that Eldritch Abominations from outer space SCARED AS FUCK when they realized how humans are willing to negotiate, but if you piss them off (as in killing several thousand to millions of their population), you're just guarantee yourself a total extinction...
Old 2012-01-21, 11:47   Link #18908
Eratas123

Why would he hate Ichika? Because of the sterotypical "Clones hate the original"? He knows Ichika hates the experiments and even saved him. He's the only reason Kazuma isn't completely scared of all the IS pilots (Except Tatenashi, everyone's scared of her)

Honne's kid is lazy overall. She tends to sleep in during the day and just act generally slow. Surprisingly enough, she's also one of the academically smarter kids.

Side note - No, it's not right. But will we do it? Yes. if they're changes lead to our deaths, then we'll kill them before they kill us.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:50   Link #18909
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Going to sleep, see you guys. -_-
Old 2012-01-21, 11:51   Link #18910
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: The being doesn't really think about anything else. It's composed of aether that can only exist in a space between existing and non-existing. It has limited time in a world that exists. Guess what it does laterz

@eras: It's actually just me. For some reason, I'd think the clone would hate Ichika for being too kind/lenient. The experiments started because he wasn't guarded enough, he was too open, too kind, too accepting. When Ichika came to stop the experiment, it was too late, everyone had already lost too much, suffered too much. And even before wounds could be healed, their savior died before their very eyes. Wouldn't it be better if it never happened? If he never existed? If the clone had never been born? Kazume wouldn't hate Ichika because Ichika is the original. He'd hate Ichika because Ichika is being Ichika.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:56   Link #18911
Eratas123

@ Demi - Uhhhhh, Ichika was beaten, strapped, injected, and had his DNA forcibly taken from him after he fought back. How is that being lenient? When he managed to escape, he actually tried to help the clones rather than leave them to be experimented on. Kazuma may be a clone, but he's also ten years old. He's not some kind of super genius with the maturity of a grown man. He doesn't have death seeker tendencies since he's too young.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:59   Link #18912
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Do the clones know Ichika's circumstances? Also, when you are subjected to intense hardships, the mind has to cope somehow. You either break/go insane, play dumb or grow up faster than you should and accept it. Unless being a clone, his testing wasn't harsh at all.
Old 2012-01-21, 12:05   Link #18913
Eratas123

@ Demi - Yes, they know considering they were awake during the painful tests. Ichika saved them from a fate worse than death when he had no reason to. Also, the tests aren;t brutal? Kazuma got sent to the past when he was just finished being experimented on again and he has barely stitched cuts, can barely see without going dizzy, and acts wobbly all over the chapter. THe tests aren't for show.

Also, he did cope.....by hating the IS and it's pilots. That's why he panicked when he saw Tatensashi's uniform.
Old 2012-01-21, 12:06   Link #18914
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Then that's that I guess hahaha
Old 2012-01-21, 12:10   Link #18915
Eratas123

@ Demi - Any kids I'm missing? So far I have the canonical five, the Sarashiki siblings, Maya, Chifuyu, Ran, and Honne.
Old 2012-01-21, 12:12   Link #18916
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Bane-Bane-Tabane? Chelsea too
Old 2012-01-21, 12:14   Link #18917
Eratas123

Oh right, forgot to list her DOn't worry, she already has a kid

Speaking of which, how do you think each parent would react to their kids getting closer?
Old 2012-01-21, 12:16   Link #18918
demino_hellsin
That one guy

except for a select few(Tabane, Honne to name examples), everyone else would flip out.

I should probably get to sleep. Overexerting myself during the exams has left an negative impact on my health.
Old 2012-01-21, 12:18   Link #18919
Eratas123

See ya, going to sleep as well
Old 2012-01-21, 13:50   Link #18920
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Saint X - Impossible since it's shown only a genuine IS can enter. They can be forcefully disconnected, though.

No attacks other than forceful disconnection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I think connecting should be possible, but to be treated as an IS is a bit farfetched... just sayin'
I'm thinking more on the idea of the ISN being a secret society-thingy.

IS-Core-Like entity discovers and tries to integrate itself, the ISN trying to deny multiple times. But the Core-like entity is relentless and finally the ISN gives up an accepts, but under strict guidelines- with the smallest of mistakes gravely punished- amazingly though, this "new member" is not just actually abiding, but helping the ISN in many ways- in terms of information exchange and the like. They try various ways to eliminate it, but all fail.

In time the ISN discover the reasons why this entity was doing all this and that, and they have grown accustomed to the entity's presence. And then the time comes that the entity has requested the help and the ISN jumps into action.

I'm trying to get into the "personified side" of the ISN, since most of the time (Byakushiki this means you) each ISN entity is represented by a personification.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest