AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-12-19, 14:31   Link #10181
kitten320

Usually anime and mangaka are in touch with each other. There were a few cases when anime foreshadows things that are to happen in manga.
Old 2012-12-20, 21:20   Link #10182
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Being the VA for both the pumpkin and the king do not mean they are the same guy.

The manga hasn't even shown us who the pumpkin is yet (or at least I missed that if it did), so the anime would have been getting insider information if they do end up being the same person, or else just extremely lucky.
That's just what happened when the anime introduced Gildarts. All the foreshadowing for him had fallen prey to the initial planning, so they had to do something an episode or two before he showed up to replace it. So they had some people talk about him, and the anime included Cana showing an unhappy reaction. This was a few weeks before it was revealed in the manga that Gildarts was her father.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 22:10   Link #10183
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

two characters having the same VA does not necessarily mean that they are the same people. It's just probably coincidence
let's not make assumptions for now

but if you guys say something like that
Fuyuka Oura voiced both Yukino and Angel
so, there's a chance that Angel is Yukino's lost sister

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 22:27   Link #10184
kitten320

^I think that one is very obvious... Those two look alike!
Old 2012-12-21, 00:43   Link #10185
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Spoiler for just saw the ch 312 spoiler pics:

Last edited by Ryus; 2012-12-21 at 00:54. Reason: auto spell check sucks some times xD
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 01:21   Link #10186
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Chapter 312 is out...

Spoiler for ch 312:
Old 2012-12-21, 01:28   Link #10187
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Spoiler for Hiding for now:
Old 2012-12-21, 01:30   Link #10188
Jellal
Anime Critic

Haha, great chapter. Things are starting to get interesting

Jellal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 01:35   Link #10189
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
[SPOILER="Hiding for now"]It really does look like Lu-chan...mannerisims and everything... *sighs* Makes me very worried, and upset that I have to wait another week for it. >.<

And the fight... Why does that woman ALWAYS have to take hostages!? Ultear at least could fight straight up and went the distance against Gray... But nooo...
"Oh dear, this might be harder than I thought. I might get dirty if things continue as is. I know~!"

... one word is enough to describe her, along with a few choice adjectives thrown in for good measure.[/SPOILER]
Do any of these words start with B, D and C and rhyme with the words Witchy Spyke Hunt?
Old 2012-12-21, 02:24   Link #10190
Ushio the Omega

LOL even Mashima is bored with how predictable his manga is so he gave away the ending of the fight now since we all already knew Fairy Tail would win with no losses.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 02:29   Link #10191
classic

Spoiler for 312:
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 03:18   Link #10192
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
So instead of it being a 3-way battle, Minerva thought it would be a good idea to piss of Erza AND Kagura, and make certain that both of them will want her head on a silver platter.

GREAT strategy there, bitch!
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 03:36   Link #10193
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Minerva might force them to fight each other or get KO by Minerva, but she will pay for it later on, for sure~
Old 2012-12-21, 03:39   Link #10194
ranchan13

So, Future Lucy huh? Somehow, I knew it was her. Of course, if not her, then it's Layla Heartphilia.

As for the 3 way battle of womanly beasts, looks more like 2 on Minerva. And ya know, I think Minerva just triggered her own death flag.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 03:54   Link #10195
LazyHunter

Minerva better have some good plan besides taking hostages because pissing both Erza and Kagura off at the same time is one of the most stupid things you could do. And that's not even talking about her poor reasoning: 'Because of your guilds Sabertooth is losing rep so I'm going to beat you playing dirty instead of fighting fair, there's no way this can backfire'
And about Lucy I guess that future Lucy used Eclipse to try and avoid the bad future. It would have helped if she had contacted them a lot earlier and not just right before the games end. I mean, it's not like they wouldn't believe her, what with Fairy Tail's devotion to nakama.

Last edited by LazyHunter; 2012-12-29 at 20:29.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 04:09   Link #10196
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
So instead of it being a 3-way battle, Minerva thought it would be a good idea to piss of Erza AND Kagura, and make certain that both of them will want her head on a silver platter.

GREAT strategy there, bitch!
Well, she did say she wanted it to end faster. If that was her plan in her entirety, it will surely succeed. I just hope she wasn't also planning to WIN, lol.

And for my thoughts on this one...

The future? For reals? I think the author is trolling me.
Old 2012-12-21, 04:45   Link #10197
ImperialFlameGod8190

hm how about this for a PREDICTION of the next few chapters. Kagura finally takes out her sword and we see why its so powerful and with Erza's help defeats Minerva as well the gang talks to Fucy (Future Lucy) and at the end of the chapter kagura is about to die end of chapter. Next chapter Kagura explains her whole backstory and all of that just as she's about to die jellal reveals himself and apologizes and finds some weird way to stop the effect arch-enemy has save kagura (for example using meldy's magic to switch the effect to him to spare kagura) and he dies instead of kagura while apologizing to miliana for simon. meanwhile future lucy reveals the future and all of that to the group end of chapter.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 06:36   Link #10198
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
Spoiler for 312:
Unless the future Lucy and the current Lucy change their clothes sometime in the future chapters - or she wears the same clothes that Lucy normally does, underneath that robe, I think that's unlikely.

After all, Jelal did mention in chapter 300 that they are locked into a destiny that they can't change , which makes me think that not everything that happened in the future can be prevented.

It pretty much depends on what kind of time teavel theory Mashima is going to proceed with... but at the moment I still think that the things we saw in the premonition are going to happen to the current day Lucy, not her future self.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 08:31   Link #10199
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Knew Milliana would get involved somehow. You can bet their feelings and history with Jellal will come out here. Minerva will most likely force Kagura to fight Erza, and then take on the winner herself. That's the only way Minerva would have a chance to win. But Erza will beat both Kagura and Minerva... and then possibly lose to Milliana in the now-weakened state.

So, Lucy is the one-armed mystery person? She uses her keys with her right hand, and that is the arm she is missing. Something tells me she tried to use a key to open the gate, and lost her arm that way. As for Clothes, Future-Lucy could be wearing the same clothes under her cloak.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 08:35   Link #10200
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

We are NOT calling Future Lucy "Fucy"...I refuse to do it >_>
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen