AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Rumble

Notices

View Poll Results: SR Second Term Episode 26 Rating
Perfect 10 42 26.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 31 19.38%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 29 18.13%
7 out of 10 : Good 19 11.88%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 10.63%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 8 5.00%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 1.88%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.63%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.63%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 5.63%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-11, 03:51   Link #101
Soleil
Alice Cards

I prefer the first term ending than the second..
Too many guru guru mawaru
Old 2007-03-15, 20:22   Link #102
rarukyu
umeboshi

haha SR3!!! certainly looking forward the yakumo, eri, harima trianlge and its awkwardness towards one another but tons of laughs in the next term! lol. yakumo is just so kawaii!
Old 2007-05-06, 11:53   Link #103
Avenger2000

Yakumo x Harima

Is the part of the episode where Yakumo sends Tenma over to Harima's place to help him with inking also in the manga? What chapter? Also the part where Yakumo seems to have the revelationa abt. her feelings for Harima? I've been reading the manga and reached the England school trip arc and didn't see the corresponding chapters in the manga yet. Thanks in advance for your help...
Old 2007-05-09, 16:35   Link #104
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger2000
Is the part of the episode where Yakumo sends Tenma over to Harima's place to help him with inking also in the manga? What chapter? Also the part where Yakumo seems to have the revelationa abt. her feelings for Harima? I've been reading the manga and reached the England school trip arc and didn't see the corresponding chapters in the manga yet. Thanks in advance for your help...
That's anime-original material, and it wasn't based on the manga. In a way, though, a couple of manga chapters released after S2 Ep.26 follow a roughly similar route, starting at around Ch.206 (I would recommend against skipping ahead to it, though). I should warn you, though, that the manga storyline has a number of critical differences.

You'll understand when you get there.
Old 2007-06-01, 22:41   Link #105
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

i was wondering that chapter in the manga is this episode so i can keep going with the story
Old 2007-07-10, 14:19   Link #106
Echoes

The episode basically promised a third season, which I find great. The long(?) waiting period is going to be a pain though.

I, too, am hoping for the Yakumo/Harima angle to come out on top, that'd be great.

Yakumo is adorible, gorgeous, kind and modest. Not that I don't like Tenma-chan, but still.
Old 2007-08-07, 20:06   Link #107
FuzzyWuzzy

I really like this anime however I just wish there would be some kind of character progression. The only characters that developed were Yakumo and Eri. They both started liking Harima. Everything else stayed the same or they are progressing at a really really slow pace.
Old 2007-08-10, 23:22   Link #108
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Wow. Just finished it.

It was so awesome. ^_^

Most comedy animes I smile at, I don't really laugh. For some reason they don't get me to really laugh. I just smile... Which is odd since I laugh a lot.

But this was really the first anime where I really laughed, I didn't just smile at the funny parts. I really laughed. It was a very entertaining and spirit-raising anime.

Yakumo and Eri.... My God. If only girls like them existed. After 19 years of life, I can't say that I've ever met a Yakumo or Eri. Even at a University with 21,000+ female undergrads. >_>

Anyway...

Loved this episode. Seeing the Tsukamoto sister's past was nice. Child-Yakumo was just as cute as present-Yakumo. ^_^

I definitely cannot wait for a 3rd season of this. It has been such a fun and entertaining anime. And now onto Inukami for the next series in my summer anime binge. ^^;

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2007-10-16, 16:45   Link #109
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Exclamation Sigh

My opinion, not having read the manga, was that season two of the animated
series was little more than a delaying action for the plot so that a third season
could be done.

Which is sad because if this keeps up it's going to be going down the road of
"Ah Megami Sama". Kind of frustating but I'll keep an eye on the series and
see where it goes next.
Old 2008-01-20, 00:55   Link #110
Rampage

I just finished this today. I thought it was a good ending but it's disappointing. I'm praying that Harima and Yakumo end up together. The two are perfect for each other. I don't read the manga but I hope it ends up along the lines that Harima realizes that Tenma would be happier with Karasuma and that after all that Yakumo has done for him, that they're perfect for each other or something like that. I'm pulling for them and it's disheartening that Yakumo is resigned to making Tenma happy. She should be happy too and that would be with Harima!

I'm HOPING that's the way it goes.

Love this series, though.
Old 2008-01-22, 14:47   Link #111
Dxon
Inactive Member

School Rumble Shingakki is coming! Heck yeah!! Can't wait! (How I know? It says it in the last episode of Nigakki.) Well I dont really know if its named Shingakki but thats how they called the 3rd term. Soo... I guess thats the name. ^^
Old 2008-01-24, 18:10   Link #112
rarukyu
umeboshi

here's hoping you're' right its been so long, some SR would be great! i think i'm gonna watch a few eps again
Old 2008-01-25, 10:39   Link #113
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I thought it was San-gakki? Well in the end they said School Rumble will continue...

but no new news yet and KJ has been working with alot of manga.

The manga continues and the anime has stopped...

I'll be damn if there's no new season, if that's the case go for the manga.
Old 2008-03-29, 12:59   Link #114
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Has the 2nd semester been English dubbed yet? Or is it still underway?
Old 2008-04-15, 23:20   Link #115
AniPunke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxon View Post
School Rumble Shingakki is coming! Heck yeah!! Can't wait! (How I know? It says it in the last episode of Nigakki.) Well I dont really know if its named Shingakki but thats how they called the 3rd term. Soo... I guess thats the name. ^^
What's that~?

"School Rumble Shingakki"
Old 2008-04-16, 03:06   Link #116
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniPunke View Post
What's that~?

"School Rumble Shingakki"
That's the sequel...School Rumble term 3
Old 2008-04-16, 03:28   Link #117
fallenangelash
Misao-ISM
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
That's the sequel...School Rumble term 3
its sangakki...
Old 2008-04-16, 16:26   Link #118
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenangelash View Post
its sangakki...
Oops i didnt read that correctly..thought it was san instead of shin..
Old 2008-05-06, 22:00   Link #119
AnnexC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
Wow. Just finished it.

It was so awesome. ^_^

Most comedy animes I smile at, I don't really laugh. For some reason they don't get me to really laugh. I just smile... Which is odd since I laugh a lot.

But this was really the first anime where I really laughed, I didn't just smile at the funny parts. I really laughed. It was a very entertaining and spirit-raising anime.
Totally agree! I had some side-splitting moments on this anime - more than any anime I've seen. Even my other half was wondering what the heck was going on with me bursting out in laughter every once in a while! I was watching with headphones, fyi
Old 2008-07-11, 13:42   Link #120
Keeper

I picked up the series late but anyhow... As fun as the two seasons were to watch, I was saddened at the lack of character and story progression. What little progression happened could be probably shortened into 2 minutes.

I was really hoping the series would have been concluded with the second season. And we still don't know who the main characters pair up with. I hope third season finishes everything up. It was still fun two seasons, but can we have some actual progression in the third, please...
Closed Thread