AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-01-24, 08:49   Link #481
lightl

well suggestion would be to dual boot vista and xp, if you wanna go threw that process , or see if you can downgrade to vista home premium or ultimate 32 bit if its avaible, downside is your limited to 4 gig of ram, its the 64 bit vista you are using
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 09:05   Link #482
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Hmmm, I'll ask my tech mate about that. I certainly would do that if it won't compromise the comp.
Old 2009-01-24, 09:54   Link #483
lightl

well let me know how it goes
Old 2009-01-28, 12:46   Link #484
lightl

Yumina

got the Yumina game , only to find himeyashop sent me the wrong version, order deluxe version but got regular version instead back to them it goes. inital thoughts on the game will have to wait about 2 more weeks now
scratch that correct item shiped already, and accoding to email dont neeed to send regular edition back either, so now i will have 2 copy

Last edited by lightl; 2009-01-30 at 02:34.
Old 2009-02-07, 00:49   Link #485
Ausdoerrt

Trying to get Yumina as we speak. Unfortunately, from what I hear, there's only three routes, and too much grinding, and grinding is

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be as tedious as, say FF titles.
Ausdoerrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 00:26   Link #486
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
Yatta! Finish Chpt 11 finally down to my last chpt. I chose Satsuki's route. Well Chpt 11 was a bit tough for me as i forgot to reset my team properly and started off with a crapy team XD. Rather lazy to restart.

BUT becuz of Narukana-sama, SS for me . Anyone finish Satsuki's route? My Japanese is not very good, i can only make out a bit wad they are saying. Did Satsuki got infected by some maru thing in the log?
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 00:34   Link #487
Ausdoerrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
Yatta! Finish Chpt 11 finally down to my last chpt. I chose Satsuki's route. Well Chpt 11 was a bit tough for me as i forgot to reset my team properly and started off with a crapy team XD. Rather lazy to restart.

BUT becuz of Narukana-sama, SS for me . Anyone finish Satsuki's route? My Japanese is not very good, i can only make out a bit wad they are saying. Did Satsuki got infected by some maru thing in the log?
You DO know you can change teams around during the RPG part, right?

Anyway, no, I have not done the Satsuki route, so unfortunately I can't help you =) I bet her storyline has sth to to with her previous self, that original black-winged godess that remains in the Log.

Narukana, sadly, is pretty weak in Hard...

Last edited by Ausdoerrt; 2009-02-12 at 02:50.
Old 2009-02-12, 03:27   Link #488
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
Ausdoerrt> Narukana is weak? Lol i have got to try Hard some other time...

Still waiting for Chpt 12 to b translated...

Aww...I wonder if the author will do Yumina?
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 13:16   Link #489
Ausdoerrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
Ausdoerrt> Narukana is weak? Lol i have got to try Hard some other time...

Still waiting for Chpt 12 to b translated...

Aww...I wonder if the author will do Yumina?
Well, since the levels carry over from the last playthrough, most of your charas will be around 45-50 when you get her, and she will be stuck at 30. Unless you have heaps of mana (since levelup cost goes up), she's going to end up being fairly useless. I managed to bring her up to 40 by the last mission, she's still got good skills, but is in no way an "i win" button; I can't really let her run loose as an AR either.

I'd be interested to see what the Chapter 12 actually meant, although I'm not expecting much since the ending will be quite different that Ruputna or Katima that I did.

I don't think nighteye will do Yumina, not until he finishes all of Seinarukana, and then proofreads it, and then (hopefully) goes over some other routes. I don't really care much for Yumina, because I kinda hate how they did the battles, and how the whole thing is just sooo cartoony. Reminds me too much of Battle Moon Wars.
Old 2009-02-12, 19:57   Link #490
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausdoerrt View Post
Well, since the levels carry over from the last playthrough, most of your charas will be around 45-50 when you get her, and she will be stuck at 30. Unless you have heaps of mana (since levelup cost goes up), she's going to end up being fairly useless. I managed to bring her up to 40 by the last mission, she's still got good skills, but is in no way an "i win" button; I can't really let her run loose as an AR either.

I'd be interested to see what the Chapter 12 actually meant, although I'm not expecting much since the ending will be quite different that Ruputna or Katima that I did.

I don't think nighteye will do Yumina, not until he finishes all of Seinarukana, and then proofreads it, and then (hopefully) goes over some other routes. I don't really care much for Yumina, because I kinda hate how they did the battles, and how the whole thing is just sooo cartoony. Reminds me too much of Battle Moon Wars.
Narukana's low level the moment you get her in higher difficulties is what diminishes her usefulness a bit, BUT if you do decide to invest in her...you get that "I win" button back. Narukana-sama is always broken compared to the rest of the cast, as long as she's at par with their levels - sometimes she can even be underlevelled and STILL be broken. And she's still one of the best ARs around, so it really is worth investing all that mana into Narukana-sama.

Oh, Narukana-sama...

As for Yumina...I want to like it, honestly, but something about how the space chapter takes its influences from Xenosaga and Macross a bit too closely diminishes my ardour for it.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2009-02-12 at 20:14.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 22:13   Link #491
Ausdoerrt

Well, you only get so much mana. If I had to save it up for the moment she shows up, I'd probably not make it with the rest of charas being low-level. Since I like to level everyone equally...

But seriously, a 15-20 level difference is not that easy to catch up on.
Old 2009-04-01, 18:41   Link #492
haredin

Okay, I'm completely lost with understanding the battle system.
Aside from not being able to understand it. I mean. How does the flow go?
haredin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 10:57   Link #493
lightl

this maybe a bit off topic but Dakkodango Translations is doing Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de (PC Version) the game that came with seinarukana her the link to the website http://dakkodango.com/ once can hope this motivate someone to do Seinarukana
Old 2009-05-27, 11:01   Link #494
Ausdoerrt

On a more relevant note, if anyone still cares, Nighteye finally finished his fan-translation of Seinarukana: http://nighteye159.livejournal.com/
Old 2009-06-14, 05:20   Link #495
Ausdoerrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
this maybe a bit off topic but Dakkodango Translations is doing Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de (PC Version) the game that came with seinarukana her the link to the website http://dakkodango.com/ once can hope this motivate someone to do Seinarukana
Also, sadly, it seems that they're translatingthe non-ero version.What a bummer.
Old 2009-06-14, 06:32   Link #496
lightl

well to be honest ther was only like 2 scene per route and a evil route that was axed in non h version ,quite enthused they are doing the prequel, , hey maybe they will do seinarukana after that one.
Old 2009-06-14, 08:43   Link #497
Ausdoerrt

Well, cutting the h-scenes from the ero games, imo, completely ruins the connection with the characters. I mean, all that build-up for nothing. I guess I'll just have to struggle through it in the original version just like Seinarukana, if I decide to play it.
Old 2009-06-15, 12:03   Link #498
arkhangelsk

Cutting H-scenes that are consensual generally is not too damaging - if anything, it tends to increase the realism, because let's face it, most H-games have their people go into sex way faster than is really healthy. Of course, I'm sure it has happened, and many times, but it still feels way too fast, so cutting it out and just portraying some romance actually makes it feel better.

However, if the H is for some other purpose, like Aseria, then that's a whole different scenario...
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 10:32   Link #499
lightl

hmm got a question got SS rank on 3-2 normal deciding what skill to pick, any suggestion would be appriated.
PS Final Velocity is cheap was able to clear nothern path in very little IT usage
Old 2009-08-26, 09:50   Link #500
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

So this is some an Strategy visual novel like utawarerumono and tears to tiara? Is it fun to play? Or only the story that is interesting?
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel