AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2013-09-17, 15:20   Link #2481
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFanKon View Post
Hello I'm a huge fan k-on and i'm guessing that i'm not the only one but I need some help finding some stores in europe with the product "k-on official band score part 2 "
or some websites wich can help me find it ,i woud be so dissapointed if i find out that i couldnt buy it anymore because it wouldn't be in the stock .Sorry for my english if I wrote anything wrong but i would appreciate if somebody tell me where can i find websites with this product and many more (and if there is especially in europa to send in Romania)
I believe CDJapan has it in stock here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCG-964

It might cost quite a bit for the shipping though (it's about 1kg). However, I still recommend at least registered air mail as a bare minimum so you have less of a chance of it being lost in transit.
Old 2013-09-18, 04:30   Link #2482
trenton_dawn
Silt

You could try Amazon Japan. I'm pretty sure Amazon ships anywhere in the world, though, as blaze0041 said, watch out for shipping and/or taxes. Although living in the U.S., I order my band scores from there.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 07:27   Link #2483
BigFanKon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
I believe CDJapan has it in stock here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCG-964

It might cost quite a bit for the shipping though (it's about 1kg). However, I still recommend at least registered air mail as a bare minimum so you have less of a chance of it being lost in transit.
Thank you very much it really helped
BigFanKon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 18:21   Link #2484
BigSmokeDawg
I play guitar and stuff

Send a message via MSN to BigSmokeDawg
Anyone still alive here? I'm currently using these tabs to create a covers album of K-On songs featuring Vocaloid! If anyone's interested in helping out with some extra parts then let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Little bonus here - https://soundcloud.com/bsmoked/michiwoiku3/s-1OJsA
Old 2015-12-30, 06:41   Link #2485
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmokeDawg View Post
Anyone still alive here? I'm currently using these tabs to create a covers album of K-On songs featuring Vocaloid! If anyone's interested in helping out with some extra parts then let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Seems like this section is still alive... Great...

Sorry dude, I can't help you there. I haven't picked up my guitar in a while, and just had the urge to visit the old forums for nostalgia's sake...
You can say I'm back at beginner-level... But I think I'll go and give the guitar a try again one of these days... Great to see that you're still here.
Old 2016-01-15, 16:01   Link #2486
DesertoRk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmokeDawg View Post

thatīs sounding very good. Funny story, while listening to the track I noticed your name and also the image, it felt familiar, and of course it was because I have been subscribed to your youtube channel for months jajaja what a small world.

I also want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in this project, even tho it was made some years ago, you have made a lot of people happy, including me of course, you made me pick up my guitar again several times and spend months trying to learn all the songs (still a long way to go). So yeah i basically created this account to say that, but I might go around the forum sometime.

Thaaaanks a lot
DesertoRk1 is offline   Reply With Quote