Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-01, 20:14   Link #2081
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
Wait a minute, Is it just me or he looks just like Kazuki Mutou from Busou Renkin?
You just realized that? People (not really here) have been saying how he looks like Kazuki since the beginning.
Of course, Kazuki is far more full of win. Also, Chouno is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more awesome than Shidou.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 21:55   Link #2082
OkamiNoKaze

Episode 4, was ok, could have done with out the recap so early in the series. The "Shaun" gas station was kinda funny. Do they have american gas companies in Japan? At first when the Plane flew buy and it quickly flashed the zombie, I thought there was zombie in the plane, but then I saw the braces

Quote:
Chouno is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more awesome than Shidou.
Maybe we can get some fan art of Shidou in one of Chouno's outfits
Old 2010-08-01, 22:04   Link #2083
kraken

I am a big fan of the manga, but the anime really disapoint me, it's just action and echii.

the action scene seem to me very ridiculous, the character seems like super heros with fantastic move. But, they supposed to just be high school student with no power (and their power destoy the survival aspect of the show).

there is too much ecchi, there is almost no zombie in the opening, it's just an ecchi op.

the ton of pantie shots and the boing boing about the boobs are really ridiculous, it destroy any tension of the story. There is really many boob and ecchi only in the volume 2 in the manga.
There is any in the volume 1 and only few in the vol 3,4 and 5.

I also dislike that the darkside of some character isn't shown.

The change of the takagi reaction in the drill scene is really bad and they suppress the dark toughts and the evil expression of Takashi when he destroy the cash machine showing him like a bad guy in the last episode.

If they change that, what will they do about the adaptation of the volume 3 and the extremist political point of view of the author.

The manga was really thrilling, make a good devellopement about the psychology of the character and is also a political critic like a Romero movie with just few ecchi.

but the anime seems to me like Dead Rising, it's just a good serie Z entertainment
kraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 22:08   Link #2084
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken View Post
I am a big fan of the manga, but the anime really disapoint me, it's just action and echii.

the action scene seem to me very ridiculous, the character seems like super heros with fantastic move. But, they supposed to just be high school student.

there is too much ecchi, there is almost no zombie in the opening, it's just an ecchi op.

the ton of pantie shots and the boing boing about the boobs are really ridiculous, it destroy any tension of the story. There is really many boob and ecchi only in the volume 2 in the manga.
There is any in the volume 1 and only few in the vol 3 and 4.

I also dislike that the darkside of some character isn't shown.

The change of the takagi reaction in the drill scene is really bad and they suppress the dark toughts and the evil expression of Takashi when he destroy the cash machine showing him like a bad guy in the last episode.

If they change that, what will they do about the adaptation of the volume 3 and the extremist political point of view of the author.

The manga was really thrilling, make a good devellopement about the psychology of the character and is also a political critic like a Romero movie with just few ecchi.

but the anime seems to me like Dead Rising, it's just a good serie Z show
I know what you're saying. I do think they took the ecchi way too far. There is a pantie shot like every 10 seconds. Yeah, the manga showed way less, but you have to remember that it's massive fan service.
Old 2010-08-01, 22:29   Link #2085
kraken

the anime yes,

but the manga not really, the fan service is one the less interesting content of the manga (and is less present that most of the ecchi manga).
kraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 23:43   Link #2086
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Episode 5 of HOTD:

Last edited by margafred; 2010-08-02 at 00:06. Reason: Last comment added
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 23:49   Link #2087
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

haha, there needs to be captions
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 23:55   Link #2088
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Why hallo thar!
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 00:29   Link #2089
Unknown Soldier
:D

HotD 5 is available! And there is no recapping this time! And guess what. That was AWESOME.

"Double tap, baby!"
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 01:27   Link #2090
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken View Post
a political critic like a Romero movie with just few ecchi.
HoTD is actually the polar opposite of Romero's movies. Just in case you have not noticed, Romero have a burning hate for militaries and the upper class that was all the more obvious in Day of the Dead and Land of the Dead. Then he throws in the ordinary people. Who are caught in the middle of the class struggle, just want to live at best, and survive at worst, but suffer the consequence of the whims of the militaries or the upperclass.

HoTD on the other hand have displayed extremely GAR nationalists (may have something to do with the rampant nostalgia for the "glorious" days of Imperial Japan), spineless left-wingers, paramilitaries that are a little more competent than those in Romero's movies and the ordinary people in the middle of all of that.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 01:29   Link #2091
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Spoiler for Episode 5:
Old 2010-08-02, 01:49   Link #2092
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

An ok episode. There wasn't very much action in this latest HOTD episode.

It shows what the conditions and situations the remaining living humans are facing.

Spoiler for Creepy Shido, manly Hirano...:
Old 2010-08-02, 02:01   Link #2093
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Not much story i guess.. except for Takashi and Rei finally rejoin back with Saeko and the rest... and Kohta getting his revenge on Shido bastard. And while settling down at the boin boin sensei's place, they found a Humvee parking outside.
Yeah that was the EPIC shit with Hirano! He was really good at that part. The best with his anger in the manga and in this part! Both! My favorite part of expression with him.

Quote:
Groups of people in the city started to act on their own (love to see those group of students trying to cause trouble, and in the end, get themselves blasted by the high pressure water sprayer which thrown them far to the river), and some of them even started to attack normal people as they like.
Yeah that part is just = to panic and chaos. The hosing will be funny but when the drama comes around this part it will be better. Not saying more than that.
Quote:
Kohta sure is the happy boy in this episode, not only getting his revenge on Shido sensei, but also was given a real revolver from Takashi, and seeing a real Humvee outside boin-boin sensei's house.

But real happiness?

Spoiler:
Real happiness? Sure Hirano loves guns. Those pics of Shizuka.....it ws just by mistake and I am sure. Obvious that Takashi never got anything in intercourse.
Quote:
I can understand the feeling of being "abused" like that by a boin boin sensei while riding a bike
I'm so jealous >w<

Next week - More fanservice galores inside the bathroom.

Last but not least, the ED theme was great... love it. Best so far among the HOTD EDs~
Oh yeah the bathrroom....watch me being and
if AT-X censors that....it will be so shitty. If they can not censor the breast grabbing and panties.....they can not censor that part (at lest AT-X). I am not jealous by the way..... I am more into girls of my age even as I was young.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 02:07   Link #2094
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
An ok episode. There wasn't very much action in this latest HOTD episode.

It shows what the conditions and situations the remaining living humans are facing.

Spoiler for Creepy Shido, manly Hirano...:
Spoiler for Ep5:
Old 2010-08-02, 02:20   Link #2095
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight
Man those are some sad minds and probably not much sharper than the zombies outside the bus.
There's a reason things like cults exist. The majority of civilization is indoctrinated into systems of belief. In industrial/post industrial society, how many of us truly believe our way of life could poof at any minute? Most of us don't, and it's as blind a belief as any religion or cult you can think of.

As mean as it is to say this, because some might get offended, but the majority of the people who live in the modern world are sheep with no clue what to do if the system ever collapsed. Takashi's group is the exception to the rule, not the norm. The people on the bus are the norm, sadly, and people like Shido are the snakes that make them into dangerous humans to associate with. He provides them with the false sense of security that if they just believe in him, everything will be fine and back to normal like it was all a bad dream. In return he gets to take advantage of them as pawns who will do anything and everything he asks...including things you'd never ask kids to do.
Old 2010-08-02, 02:44   Link #2096
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
There's a reason things like cults exist. The majority of civilization is indoctrinated into systems of belief. In industrial/post industrial society, how many of us truly believe our way of life could poof at any minute? Most of us don't, and it's as blind a belief as any religion or cult you can think of.

As mean as it is to say this, because some might get offended, but the majority of the people who live in the modern world are sheep with no clue what to do if the system ever collapsed. Takashi's group is the exception to the rule, not the norm. The people on the bus are the norm, sadly, and people like Shido are the snakes that make them into dangerous humans to associate with. He provides them with the false sense of security that if they just believe in him, everything will be fine and back to normal like it was all a bad dream. In return he gets to take advantage of them as pawns who will do anything and everything he asks...including things you'd never ask kids to do.
I wouldn't disagree that a lot of people are sheep, but don't think that takes away from saying those are some sad people remaining on that bus. Personally I'd rather be part of the crazed people on the streets than staying near that guy. Having taken enough psychology classes I pretty much knew all of this so won't have to put down a very big response to this. Society has been put together in a pretty well done way to get these kinds of results. I mean you can have people nervous about being late for work, just about not arriving at an exact time of day. Of course people would just mentally snap when something far more serious than that happens.

Though in terms of preference would rather stick with Takashi's group if at all possible than stay on the cult bus. Not like I'm outright picking on the kids that are staying behind, afterall they have been through hell and seen their world fall apart. Just that I'd rather be far away from them .
Old 2010-08-02, 03:12   Link #2097
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

OMG! It's already out!

Guys is there ecchi censorship here on ep.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
... and a butterfly masked freak in tights who sees him as his only equal on Earth. Yeah, I'll take what Takashi has over Kazuki's anytime .
Not to mention Papilon looks similar to Shido...Hmm..........
Old 2010-08-02, 03:34   Link #2098
The1
Relentless sinner

Spoiler for Episode 5:

Last edited by The1; 2010-08-02 at 03:45. Reason: Grammar fail...
The1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 03:38   Link #2099
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
Spoiler for Episode 5:
AGH!!! Ep.6 fast!!! I wanna skip 5 just for this.
Old 2010-08-02, 04:29   Link #2100
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler for Episode 05:

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse