boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Who brought this robot thing up? O_o
It was ME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
God what have this thread come to. See what you did boney.
If it's a crime to inform the public of the TRUTH, then I am guilty as charged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
errr... that is, unless you think it's normal in real world that a ruined city can suddenly change into a beautiful natural scenery and then into a blossoming helianthanus(sp?) field all the time...
Anything is possible when you're dealing with the robot menace!
Old 2004-05-03, 04:24   Link #242
The Robot Conspiracy

Boney, you must read this very carefully:

ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA THERE ELDA TALUTA IS ELDA TALUTA NO ELDA TALUTA ROBOT ELDA TALUTA MENACE ELDA TALUTA YOU ELDA TALUTA WILL ELDA TALUTA FORGET ELDA TALUTA ALL ELDA TALUTA DETAILS ELDA TALUTA ABOUT ELDA TALUTA THE ELDA TALUTA ROBOT ELDA TALUTA CONSPIRACY ELDA TALUTA ENFAN ELDA TALUTA IS ELDA TALUTA NOT ELDA TALUTA REAL ELDA TALUTA IT ELDA TALUTA IS ELDA TALUTA ONLY ELDA TALUTA A ELDA TALUTA CARTOON ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA
Old 2004-05-03, 04:36   Link #243
Budweineken
Crap

Spoiler:

hehe... are you trying to brainwash us?
Old 2004-05-03, 05:24   Link #244
Shigan
Forever a Journey

*reads carefully*

I---be...lieve----yo....uuuuu.....

*brain deciphers the message*

Hey, I already knew that!
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files
Old 2004-05-03, 09:39   Link #245
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Robot Conspiracy
Boney, you must read this very carefully:

ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA THERE ELDA TALUTA IS ELDA TALUTA NO ELDA TALUTA ROBOT ELDA TALUTA MENACE ELDA TALUTA YOU ELDA TALUTA WILL ELDA TALUTA FORGET ELDA TALUTA ALL ELDA TALUTA DETAILS ELDA TALUTA ABOUT ELDA TALUTA THE ELDA TALUTA ROBOT ELDA TALUTA CONSPIRACY ELDA TALUTA ENFAN ELDA TALUTA IS ELDA TALUTA NOT ELDA TALUTA REAL ELDA TALUTA IT ELDA TALUTA IS ELDA TALUTA ONLY ELDA TALUTA A ELDA TALUTA CARTOON ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA ELDA TALUTA
Yes master... I will obe--

*sees the word "cartoon" mixed in and snaps out of the trance*

It's an anime you fool, an ANIME!

I've warned you all about the robot menace! Now do you see what the robots are capable of?! This is proof enough that the characters in Madlax are robots !
Old 2004-05-03, 14:25   Link #246
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Please stay on topic everyone. This has gotten way out of hand and I admit I was part of it. Now please no more nonsense posts. Thank you.
Old 2004-05-04, 23:52   Link #247
sup12a
noob member

i have a question does episode 4 n 5 get better as u go. others have said 2 n 3 was a lot better than 1 but then i saw 2 and 3 as very confusing all these characters outta no where n keeps jumping from this character to another. i don't see what they have to do with each other. i have 4 but i just havven't got around to watching it.
Old 2004-05-04, 23:54   Link #248
Budweineken
Crap

Everything is coming together little by little.. I think 5 is tying up some loose strings together...

I like the series very much... so if you ask me... go see them
Old 2004-05-05, 01:10   Link #249
Za Paper

Well ep 5 answered a few questions, but then a whole bunch of new ones popped up.
Old 2004-05-05, 02:14   Link #250
schonberg

After watching ep.5, Rymelda becomes my favoritest character in "Madlax" now, and I hope desperately that she could have more sences in following episodes.
If "Madlax" would have 20+ episodes totally, the develop of present story plot with puzzles is still ok imo.
Old 2004-05-05, 02:58   Link #251
Budweineken
Crap

i don't know... I really love this series... I just know that there is something very interesting underneath everything that's been going on... every forum I've visited there are many people that dont like this series, but for me I just love it... and Madlax is just damn cool
Old 2004-05-05, 06:21   Link #252
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schonberg
After watching ep.5, Rymelda becomes my favoritest character in "Madlax" now, and I hope desperately that she could have more sences in following episodes.
If "Madlax" would have 20+ episodes totally, the develop of present story plot with puzzles is still ok imo.
I just hope she doesn't get off-ed in the end
Old 2004-05-05, 08:31   Link #253
monolithic

Is Madlax based on a manga? I SO want to get the manga!
Old 2004-05-05, 08:41   Link #254
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
I just hope she doesn't get off-ed in the end
*nodnod* She knows how to enjoy life ^^

*bawls* Beetrain finally puts on a cute guy and of course his candle gets blown... This story is getting erie Lain-like with the possibility to erase people O_o (Chris did die didn't he? or why the candle shot?)

I wonder if Madlax will ever get anthing that reminds of a date, all her guys keeps dying on her ^^;
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files
Old 2004-05-05, 09:52   Link #255
walter clamans
I have a cunning plan

I fell asleep during episode 4.It's hard to focus on this series. i'm not interested anymore. Is it me or do they just paste scene after scene without any sense of scenario. All those 'Salva mea' gregorian-chants won't make up for the poor story so far. Vanitas, vanitates, omnia vanitatem... (or something alike). Maybe this IS turning out to be a bad noir clone. Alia Iacta est : I'm quitting this one!

(At least , for now. Maybe i'll tune in on this thread after a few episodes to read all your comments saying you were pleasantly surprised with how the story worked out... )
Old 2004-05-05, 10:41   Link #256
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budweineken
i don't know... I really love this series... I just know that there is something very interesting underneath everything that's been going on... every forum I've visited there are many people that dont like this series, but for me I just love it... and Madlax is just damn cool
Yeah, I'm right with you Budweineken. There's just something about this series....and Madlax herself escapes the cliche of the anime femme fatale by having something of a lighter personality.

Ep. 5 was interesting

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-05, 12:38   Link #257
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I just saw episode 5
Spoiler for episode 5:
Old 2004-05-05, 13:02   Link #258
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
I just saw episode 5
Spoiler for episode 5:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-05, 13:17   Link #259
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Spoiler:
Lol, see this is why it strengten my theory they all inside the matrix tube, except the part where the field of flower. ^^

They could be robot too, I don't know. ^^
Old 2004-05-05, 16:58   Link #260
sangbang69r

i just saw teh first episode and god it's too much like noir but like a new start with a new character. It's as if the thing is happening in the same world as noir but just in another part of the world during similar times lol. The whole style of the intro song, the songs itself, character design. I'm guessing it's done by the same ppl.
Closed Thread