AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-01, 09:40   Link #161
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

I still hold a torch for Sousuke's badassedness. There's got to be a better way for him to deal with Mini ASes than shooting their joints a bajillion times 'till they fall over and 'splode.
Old 2006-08-01, 15:03   Link #162
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

I know I asked this awhile back but I was still wondering. The name of the songs that are played in TSR when. eps 12 - the creepy music when sousuke is talking to gauron, and in ep13 when kaname is talking to sousuke "sunset scene"
I know the musical composer is Toshihiko Sahashi, but I can't find those musical scores anywhere. plz help! lol
Old 2006-08-02, 19:07   Link #163
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

I've got a torrent for the FMP soundtrack. It might have what you're looking for. Want it?
Old 2006-08-13, 10:46   Link #164
jzmagic
flargansbog

anyone know how popular FMP was in japan? its been a while since tsr's ended with no news about the next series
Old 2006-08-24, 14:25   Link #165
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Can i Ask where i Can get all of the translated FMP novels . I Looked around but couldnt find any thing in the forums. I guess i am not too good at searching . Thanks alot in advance.
Old 2006-08-24, 17:10   Link #166
fel1138

Boku-tachi.net has a few of the novels up. They generally work only on the newer ones, but they've been known to do some short stories and the TSR manga. Don't know if they're working on OMBF yet.
Old 2006-08-24, 21:23   Link #167
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fel1138
Boku-tachi.net has a few of the novels up. They generally work only on the newer ones, but they've been known to do some short stories and the TSR manga. Don't know if they're working on OMBF yet.
Thanks for the info. Do they have the main story novels?. If they have , would you know the link to the page that has them?. I went to their site but it was kind of hard to navigate through it .
Old 2006-09-08, 11:54   Link #168
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

What does FUMOFFU actually mean? I'm not all that skilled at Japanese, so I'm clueless. I figured it was just made up.
Old 2006-09-08, 12:45   Link #169
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity
What does FUMOFFU actually mean? I'm not all that skilled at Japanese, so I'm clueless. I figured it was just made up.
its the word bonta-kun says, mainly because he appears most in the episodes in the series....least thats why I think Its called that
Old 2006-09-08, 19:55   Link #170
vinsanity

someone tell me where can i get the fmp novel BOMF and TMMD ? thanks.

Last edited by vinsanity; 2006-09-08 at 20:05.
Old 2006-09-11, 09:42   Link #171
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Oh. So it is just kinda made up then. Alrighty then.
Old 2006-09-14, 09:13   Link #172
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
How many more vol. before FMP ends?

Does anyone have an idea how many volume will there be for FMP? I'm now on vol.6 (Burning One Man Force)...goddamn Souske stop wasting time on games! (Why does he want to stop and go play with mech)

And...how do you guys think Souske will fight the organisation that took Kaname(dunno the English name)? Without Alblast( cries) and help from Mythrill...it's really tough...
Old 2006-09-14, 09:23   Link #173
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
Does anyone have an idea how many volume will there be for FMP? I'm now on vol.6 (Burning One Man Force)...goddamn Souske stop wasting time on games! (Why does he want to stop and go play with mech)

And...how do you guys think Souske will fight the organisation that took Kaname(dunno the English name)? Without Alblast( cries) and help from Mythrill...it's really tough...
we are all waiting on that/
Old 2006-09-14, 22:14   Link #174
vinsanity

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon

where can i get the fmp Burning One Man Force?
Old 2006-09-14, 22:30   Link #175
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

I have a question what is the difference between FMP Mission 1 DVD and FMP FUMOFFU volume 1 DVD is it 2 different series or what?

Last edited by Theclow; 2006-09-15 at 00:53.
Old 2006-09-15, 01:47   Link #176
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

There's FMP! - which is the original and main series, more action-oriented, while FMP! Fumoffu is a collection of sidestories taken from the novels and it is all about comedy. So, yes, you should consider them as different series.

If you want the whole AS/mech plot and action, go get FMP!
If you want comic relief and a good laugh, go buy FMP! Fumoffu.

If you want more information, read this post: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...32&postcount=3
Old 2006-09-15, 02:42   Link #177
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334
There's FMP! - which is the original and main series, more action-oriented, while FMP! Fumoffu is a collection of sidestories taken from the novels and it is all about comedy. So, yes, you should consider them as different series.

If you want the whole AS/mech plot and action, go get FMP!
If you want comic relief and a good laugh, go buy FMP! Fumoffu.

If you want more information, read this post: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...32&postcount=3
Ah thanks I ordered FMP FUMOFFU but now ill be sure to get the original FMP again thanks.
Old 2006-09-16, 06:57   Link #178
Jindai

be warned though.....the animation in FMP (the first series) is abit dodgy. thats why im not a fan of it n never bothered to watch the whole series. the animation in fumoffu and tsr is a huge improvement .
Old 2006-09-17, 03:31   Link #179
shiznet

about the music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalgm
I know I asked this awhile back but I was still wondering. The name of the songs that are played in TSR when. eps 12 - the creepy music when sousuke is talking to gauron, and in ep13 when kaname is talking to sousuke "sunset scene"
I know the musical composer is Toshihiko Sahashi, but I can't find those musical scores anywhere. plz help! lol
so yah kinda redundant, but does anyone know the exact track name/no? for the song from ep 13 with Kaname's pep talk? I think I've gone through all 3 soundtracks... but I can't find it.. or maybe something's wrong with my ears.
Old 2006-09-23, 03:47   Link #180
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznet
so yah kinda redundant, but does anyone know the exact track name/no? for the song from ep 13 with Kaname's pep talk? I think I've gone through all 3 soundtracks... but I can't find it.. or maybe something's wrong with my ears.
to this day im still searching that. lol