AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-27, 18:27   Link #761
nadesicod25

Has anyone ruled out the possibility that Masaki was part of the royal family? and so isshin and maski had a love relationship and fled to earth to avoid the spirit king?
Old 2010-03-27, 18:58   Link #762
JustRob

Interesting theory, but from what we've seen so far, the Royal Guard doesn't mix with normal Shinigami, they never show their face. Let alone the Shinigami King or royal family (if there even is a royal family). In other words there'd be no opportunity to fall in love.
Old 2010-03-27, 21:02   Link #763
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murushirago View Post
Isshin isn't an illusion. Aizen couldn't use Kyouka Suigetsu on everyone such as Kurosaki's teachers - a parent-teacher conference with an invisible father would surely have caused Kurosaki Ichigo to be placed in foster care rather fast.
who says he ever went to any parent teacher conferences? that just seems like a really random counter example based on absolutely nothing.

a better example would be the fact that he runs a clinic. that puts him in contact with all sorts of random people all the time. forget ichigo's teachers, the entire neighborhood would've had to been hypnotized.

btw, holy crap at all the spoilers in the past few pages. this isn't listed as a manga thread.
USE SPOILER TAGS.
Old 2010-03-27, 23:30   Link #764
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It's just his theory. It's a good theory but it isn't based on anything.
shouldn't be wording things as fact if you have nothing to base it on...
Old 2010-03-28, 01:06   Link #765
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadesicod25 View Post
Has anyone ruled out the possibility that Masaki was part of the royal family? and so isshin and maski had a love relationship and fled to earth to avoid the spirit king?
I've suggested the same thing and I think it's certainly plausible. Masaki as the SS King's daughter? Might explain why Isshin gave up his powers to live a normal life with her on earth. If he was in the Royal Guard and they fell in love... well the story sort of builds itself from there. More than likely if that was the case their relationship was forbidden so reliquishing his powers was punishment. That seems to be the way SS rolls. Would also explain Ichigo's incredible reiatsu that characters enjoy commenting on ad nauseum.
Old 2010-03-28, 01:34   Link #766
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I've suggested the same thing and I think it's certainly plausible. Masaki as the SS King's daughter? Might explain why Isshin gave up his powers to live a normal life with her on earth. If he was in the Royal Guard and they fell in love... well the story sort of builds itself from there. More than likely if that was the case their relationship was forbidden so reliquishing his powers was punishment. That seems to be the way SS rolls. Would also explain Ichigo's incredible reiatsu that characters enjoy commenting on ad nauseum.
Iv made that suggestion before, I spoke about numerous possibility about Ichigo´s inheritances etc etc and this just happent too be one of them. And this was along time ago, before even the Pendulum arc began.

I do support the fact Ichigo is a possible direct descended too the SS Royalty, also Im now actually quite curious since in the latest chapter just before Isshin´s interference Aizen was about too reveal something that was perhaps enough too cause Ichigo alot of shock. Or just confuse him.
Old 2010-03-28, 04:04   Link #767
JustRob

There's just one thing I don't understand about Kurosaki Isshin, or rather, about Ichigo.

How come nobody, not even the Captain Commander or Byakuya (Byakuya even said "you're not a shinigami, let alone royalty, yet you say bankai so easily") recognized Ichigo's name? If Isshin was ever with the shinigami, or in the royal guard, they should at least still have known his name. At least Yamamoto should have known it.

So is Isshin's name a fake? Or did he have such a secret position within the royal guard that absolutely nobody knew his name?
Old 2010-03-28, 04:37   Link #768
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
There's just one thing I don't understand about Kurosaki Isshin, or rather, about Ichigo.

How come nobody, not even the Captain Commander or Byakuya (Byakuya even said "you're not a shinigami, let alone royalty, yet you say bankai so easily") recognized Ichigo's name? If Isshin was ever with the shinigami, or in the royal guard, they should at least still have known his name. At least Yamamoto should have known it.

So is Isshin's name a fake? Or did he have such a secret position within the royal guard that absolutely nobody knew his name?
well you already gave the most logical answer. kurosaki isn't their real/original family name.
this pretty much has to be the case no matter what isshin's past turns out to be.

the only scenario i can think of where isshin's last name wouldn't by known by at least yama-jii would be if he was from the king's realm, but not a direct member of the royal family.

of course kubo could pull some bs by having yama-jii say he knew all along and just didn't think it was worth talking about or something.
Old 2010-03-28, 04:41   Link #769
Langus
Optimus Prime

It might be one of those instances where people just know the king is the king without knowing his surname. Think about it. During the imperial era in Europe do you think anyone ever referred to the royals by their surname? It was always "Your Highness". Might explain exactly why no one seems to recognized the "Kurosaki" surname.
Old 2010-03-28, 08:46   Link #770
AnimaTheory

Quote:
It might be one of those instances where people just know the king is the king without knowing his surname. Think about it. During the imperial era in Europe do you think anyone ever referred to the royals by their surname? It was always "Your Highness". Might explain exactly why no one seems to recognized the "Kurosaki" surname.
If your speaking about *old* European royalty, then the family name was of extreme importance. It was commonplace for families within the same realm to attempt to overthrow family holding power. People would be killed for having the same last name of a rival family. House of Tudor and House of Stuart are an example of families in England. And I'm sure that everyone was aware which family the king belonged to. (thats not so true now because the king/queen no longer hold any power). That being said, this may not apply to the SS King since it seems like no one knows anything about him. I wouldn't be surprised if his name was secret.

Quote:
This theory would logically work in the storyline and it would allow us to know what Aizen's complete sentence was supposed to be, but have we ANY reason whatsoever to suppose that this is true? Has there been any real evidence (non-circumstantial, non-visceral) that would suggest Ichigo is royalty? Not to my knowledge
Old 2010-03-28, 08:52   Link #771
Langus
Optimus Prime

No of course not. We're all just speculating here. I thought that was the point?
Old 2010-03-28, 09:55   Link #772
JustRob

It's impossible to say anything for sure, all we can do is explore theories and try to come up with an answer.
Old 2010-03-28, 11:20   Link #773
AnimaTheory

Quote:
No of course not. We're all just speculating here. I thought that was the point?
Quote:
It's impossible to say anything for sure, all we can do is explore theories and try to come up with an answer.
Yeah, you're both right considering there isn't an answer (yet). And I was simply providing counter-evidense (or presenting the lack of evidense) to weaken the theory.

And this counter-point was that the theory that masaki is the king's daughter is based on the assumption that the SS king had a daughter (or even a family for that matter). We don't know that to be true so I'd say that could weaken the theory.

(with that being said, its not very far-fetched that the SS king would have a daughter/family; so that helps this theory's case)

My apologies.

Last edited by AnimaTheory; 2010-03-28 at 11:54.
Old 2010-03-28, 11:39   Link #774
JustRob

Hey, it's not my theory. I just said it was interesting.
Old 2010-03-28, 12:50   Link #775
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Has anyone noticed that even though there were plenty of people who commented on the resemblance between Ichigo and Kaien, neither Ganju nor Kukakku commented even once on this fact.

Maybe they know something and are keeping it a secret? Maybe they know that Ichigo is from the Shiba house and are just waiting for the right moment to reveal the information?
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2010-03-28, 13:03   Link #776
JustRob

I think Kaien's hair on the back was a bit longer. And Hisagi looks more like him
Old 2010-03-28, 13:07   Link #777
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I think Kaien's hair on the back was a bit longer. And Hisagi looks more like him
Well, really it wasn't just the appearance. Ichigo and Kaien also shared a lot of personallity traits.
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2010-03-28, 13:48   Link #778
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

considering that I've seen plenty of posts about the SS King and what not

I think its safe to suggest to say that said king is prolly...

Spoiler:
Old 2010-03-28, 15:14   Link #779
Mashda2k6

Damn I'm so confused atm.

So about RG / zero squad whatever, the Soul Society's king protectors naturally have a shitload of power and whatnot so how can yamamoto genryuusai then say he's the strongest shinigami that has lived in 1000 years( chapter 394, page 7). I mean the RG/zero squad are shinigami too and yamamoto definatly has information about their existence. So Yamamoto > RG/zero squad.

And if they are so strong they should be old aswell and Isshin doesn't look as old as Yamamoto?(unless the RG /zero squad consist of people like Ichigo that get power ups like every six months and have lived for 100 years<<unlikely>>) That also rules out Isshin being the leader of gotei 13 b4 Yamamoto.

Isshin being of the Shiba Family kinda makes sense since he's pretty young in shinigami perspective yet very strong. But the royal noble families were imo like celebrities, like you see Yoruichi was carried in a thing on a parade or so. And since they were celebrity-like it would be likely that someone from SS knew his reiatsu(vaizards didnt and they've been there pretty long)

Now I really don't have any clue what Isshin is...

About Isshin-Aizen relationship, maybe they had a master-student relationship. Isshin found aizen somewhere and trained him thus making him so strong when he was only a vice captain(kidou 90 without incanation etc)

People please make me less confused, did i miss something? is there a hole somewhere
Old 2010-03-28, 15:20   Link #780
JustRob

I don't think the royal guards have to be stronger then Yamamoto. Remember Hikifune (12th squad captain) was also promoted to Squad 0 and I doubt she was stronger then Yamamoto.

As far as physical appearance goes, how does that work in Soul Society? For example Pendulum is 100 years ago, and in Pendulum Nanao, Gin, and Hisagi are children, and Shunsui and Aizen are middle-aged men. 100 years later in present time, Nanao, Gin, and Hisagi are young adults, and Shunsui and Aizen are still middle-aged men. So either they can control their appearance, or they age really slow.

Also, was Shiba ever confirmed as one of the noble families? I remember Byakuya knew them, but that could be solely because of Kaien. Was it ever stated that they're nobles?
Closed Thread