AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-19, 16:57   Link #7041
tsunade666

that's a long wait.

Hmm I wonder if it would be the same as before with march, august or is it july then october release. But the gap for vol 22 and 23 is kinda wide but maybe that's also because on how awesome it is so if it's for march I can get it for vacation read. Sweet
Old 2010-12-19, 17:14   Link #7042
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
March 2011 huh...

... It's going to be a meditation period for some of us (including me).

... Or maybe not so bad of a wait, because if I guessed it right, we have like around 11~13 weeks after January to wait for it (that is, until the end of S2).

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-12-19, 17:19   Link #7043
tsunade666

I wonder if it's intended. like it would be sell by the time index II ends.
Old 2010-12-19, 17:19   Link #7044
gaboratamer

March 2011. Nooooooooo!!! why it has to be at the end of my summer holidays
Old 2010-12-19, 17:23   Link #7045
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

All thinks considered, we Index-fans have it pretty easy.

I would imagine the Haruhi-people were all but shivered up and died.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2010-12-19 at 18:04.
Old 2010-12-19, 17:37   Link #7046
Zakoo

Well three months yet. I hope someone kind will do thorough summary for non asian-readers. Huh ... Wonder what there will be in ... I want to know about Mikoto's reaction. Will she act like Louise ? Argh .
Old 2010-12-19, 18:04   Link #7047
mark1246

In three months huh! Well the author does take 3 months to write his/her novel of index!! People here a solution to pass time, it might be helpful!!!

Read manga like crazy especially the rail-gun, naruto, index, or katekyo hitman reborn manga, continue watching the To aru majutsu no index seasons 2 anime!(Cant wait for touma vs. Vent), and read the daily update on Baka-tsuki, then it would be March soon! CAN'T WAIT FOR VOLUME 23/ hope this method works.

Last edited by mark1246; 2010-12-19 at 18:55.
Old 2010-12-19, 18:14   Link #7048
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
In three months huh! Well the author does take 3 months to write his/her novel of index!! People here a solution to pass time, it might be helpful!!!

Read manga like crazy especially the rail-gun manga, continue watching the To aru majutsu no index seasons 2 anime!(Cant wait for touma vs. Vent), and read the daily update on Baka-tsuki, then it would be March soon! CAN'T WAIT FOR VOLUME 23/ hope this method works.
It would work except. Railgun and index manga come monthly. Index will end around march. So far mainly one man is working on the novels in baka tsuki.
Old 2010-12-19, 18:34   Link #7049
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Well three months yet. I hope someone kind will do thorough summary for non asian-readers. Huh ... Wonder what there will be in ... I want to know about Mikoto's reaction. Will she act like Louise ? Argh .
Most of the people here do thorough summaries though it takes time for the truth and lie be filter.

But once we had our own scan or a scan is floating in the net. The truth will be revealed and I always do a summary for chapters I like in the volume.
Old 2010-12-19, 18:59   Link #7050
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

You know, we say index will end in march but we still dont know how they are gonna do things since they showed Terra and aqua.

Also, was reading V.19 and found it funny when everyone in GROUP called awaki a "shotacon." Where is the proof? Also, found it funny on accels comment on the discussion.

Quote:
“(… Being dragged around by brats younger than you, everyone came through that way. No matter how ridiculous this is I don’t have a right to interfere with this stuff."
Old 2010-12-19, 19:09   Link #7051
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
You know, we say index will end in march but we still dont know how they are gonna do things since they showed Terra and aqua.

Also, was reading V.19 and found it funny when everyone in GROUP called awaki a "shotacon." Where is the proof? Also, found it funny on accels comment on the discussion.
yes i saw some speculation a bout this season running for 3 kuru, beacause of the trailer, or maybe a movie after season 2?.

and i think about the shotacon i think is safe to assume is one of her comadres inprisoned, we maybe see more in a SS or railgun.
Old 2010-12-19, 19:58   Link #7052
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
yes i saw some speculation a bout this season running for 3 kuru, beacause of the trailer, or maybe a movie after season 2?.

and i think about the shotacon i think is safe to assume is one of her comadres inprisoned, we maybe see more in a SS or railgun.
3 kuru? whats that?

Also, anyone know when awaki moved in with komoe
Old 2010-12-19, 20:07   Link #7053
tsunade666

maybe he meant 3 cour but index is schedule for 24 episode only.
Old 2010-12-19, 20:27   Link #7054
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

yes i was meaning to put クール, and yeah i know its supposed to go for 24, and jc have never done a season farther than 26 eps, but the mystery goes in the trailer and god rigth hand, and thinking that they would change the order of the arcs dont make sense, and makes less sense to think novels 11,12,13 will take less episodes than 10(well thay can do it but that would be...).
Old 2010-12-19, 20:32   Link #7055
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
yes i was meaning to put クール, and yeah i know its supposed to go for 24, and jc have never done a season farther than 26 eps, but the mystery goes in the trailer and god rigth hand, and thinking that they would change the order of the arcs dont make sense, and makes less sense to think novels 11,12,13 will take less episodes than 10(well thay can do it but that would be...).
now im worried

maybe it'll go like this.

Dahaisesai arc ends at 13 (though i dont know how they are gonna fit the rest of the story. Maybe an actual long fight?
V.11 ends at 16
V.12 ends at 18
V.13 ends at 21 or 22.....nvr mind it wont fit... OVA's

Last edited by I_am_Kami; 2010-12-19 at 20:46.
Old 2010-12-19, 21:59   Link #7056
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
It would work except. Railgun and index manga come monthly. Index will end around march. So far one manly guy is working on the novels in baka tsuki.
Fixed.

They already showed those 2 guys in the trailer so it wouldn't be farfetched to say there will be a 2 cours season, the first until vol. 13 and then after a break like Baka Test the next part will start with SS1 to vol. 16.
Old 2010-12-19, 22:02   Link #7057
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Fixed.

They already showed those 2 guys in the trailer so it wouldn't be farfetched to say there will be a 2 cours season, the first until vol. 13 and then after a break like Baka Test the next part will start with SS1 to vol. 16.
How would a two course season work? Im very new to anime really. I started watching anime last year summer i think. Or two years ago.

Quote:
It would work except. Railgun and index manga come monthly. Index will end around march. So far one Touma-manly guy is working on the novels in baka tsuki.
Old 2010-12-19, 22:42   Link #7058
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

A two-cour season basically means that it's 24 or 26 episodes long compared two a one-cour season where it's 12 or 13 episodes long.
Old 2010-12-19, 23:09   Link #7059
ellifeedn
Thinker

Two cours could also be 25 episodes long, but I digress.
Old 2010-12-20, 00:08   Link #7060
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I am not very keen on supporting the idea of what we've seen in the PV (Terra and Acqua) appearing this season, although I'd love to. Very, very, much. But got to be realistic here, I can't see a possibility of that happening this season. And we're already reaching near the end of the first cour of Index II.

A single cour basically covers 12 or 13 episodes within a three-month run. So a two-cour season will cover around 24-26 episodes within a 6-month run. Judging from last season, I don't see anything that'll warrant this season to add one or two more episodes after 24.

I can only imagine that if there's ever going to be a Toaru Majutsu no Index III, it'll start from Volume 14 and we'll only be able to start saying Hello to Terra on the screen at that time. Or maybe starting with an SS first. However, since the only gist I get of SS is that it details how GROUP was formed, maybe we can start with 14 first then proceed to SS which precedes the events in Volume 15.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen