AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-10, 08:11   Link #16681
Contra007

Impassive Harlequin
thanks, i glad because i welcomed here

dragon1412
my preferrence is Busty girl with big butt plus if i can i want to talk with that breast
Old 2012-03-10, 08:20   Link #16682
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The author set up this...wich mean this will happen ...at least that he dont troll us a big time.
But like you say the problem is in wich way? As much I like the *best case scenario *is not realistic and some sacrifice had to be done ,Ophis is to strong from story stand poin and author point of view.Wich mean or we go with the* good scenario* and she lost even more power or issei cant use her full power for a long time (and I'm death serius here) or she sacrifice her own life to bring him back.The only question that remains is how much she will sacrifice to bring her first friend back?the interesting thing is ...if Issei does gain Ophis power ...whatever if is because she sacrifice herself to bring him back or because she become his Sg (or who know). the last battle with Hades would be like Life /rebirth( if we go with Ophis legend . and meaning ) vs the god of death Hades...Likfe vs Death
I'm the only one that want to see this now?(but I hope with Ophis alive or at least like Ddraig is now).
Old 2012-03-10, 08:24   Link #16683
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
@zzhk :
lol really i dont know Greece so i supposed Ophis is more correct then
It's not really a problem of knowing Greek or not. Most people interested in mythology and history know that the snake biting its tail symbolizes infinity(the venom injected in the tail continuously circulates the organism) In this story Opfus's familiars are snakes and she herself represents infinity. A plausible hypothesis would be that she injects her "venom" into Ise becoming a part of him(maybe a sacred gear?) which would bring him back to life and make him stronger.
Old 2012-03-10, 08:29   Link #16684
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The author set up this...wich mean this will happen ...at least that he dont troll us a big time.
But like you say the problem is in wich way? As much I like the *best case scenario *is not realistic and some sacrifice had to be done ,Ophis is to strong from story stand poin and author point of view.Wich mean or we go with the* good scenario* and she lost even more power or issei cant use her full power for a long time (and I'm death serius here) or she sacrifice her own life to bring him back.The only question that remains is how much she will sacrifice to bring her first friend back?the interesting thing is ...if Issei does gain Ophis power ...whatever if is because she sacrifice herself to bring him back or because she become his Sg (or who know). the last battle with Hades would be like Life /rebirth( if we go with Ophis legend . and meaning ) vs the god of death Hades...Likfe vs Death
I'm the only one that want to see this now?(but I hope with Ophis alive or at least like Ddraig is now).
Hahaha i really like the idea of life vs death
Ise(Ophis Sg)Vs Hades
Old 2012-03-10, 08:58   Link #16685
Zoalq123
The READER

Aaah hey Clue no double post please.the mod will get mad at us.
Old 2012-03-10, 09:02   Link #16686
CryBlacker

So the author already set up that issei will revive heh?
Old 2012-03-10, 09:09   Link #16687
Avaricia
My Lord

I think if Ophus ever becomes a SG i think it would be a Black Gauntlet
Old 2012-03-10, 09:19   Link #16688
Zoalq123
The READER

^Not only that it may be one of the top-tier loginus,maybe even stronger then True-loginus
Old 2012-03-10, 09:28   Link #16689
Soji

Clue@ The funny thing is..if this happen that would fit a title of on ch of this vol.like vol 2 was.
Life. ∞ vs Power ∞ I came to keep my promise! or vol 10 with this 2 Life. MAX VS Power Man (Sekiryutei) vs Man (Shishiou) and Life. MAXIMUM VS Power Crimson and Red I dont know something like that would fit in this 12 vol.
deadlystrike@ I think we all think she is black because her hair and cloth are more black than other color. But we really dont know her color...we do know that Saji dragon is black(if I recall right was is dragon being black.).

Still I have the felling that if ophis do become his sg or something like that and Isse try to go in CCQ ..the color would still be Crimson despite ophis being black( or whatever color she is )
Zoalq123@ well i think so...but she does lose most of her power and maybe she will lost even more power if she bring issei back...still I'm sure she would still be a top tier .
Old 2012-03-10, 09:30   Link #16690
zzhk
Summary Machine

Personally, I don't think it's that easy to make a Sacred Gear spontaneously.

After all, Sacred Gears are God's masterpiece.
It's basically the only thing Azazel respects God for.

Think about it, even after researching Sacred Gears for who knows how long, Azazel still hasn't been able to make a perfect one himself. (His artificial one is single use and needs to be rebuilt every time.)
There's a lot more to Sacred Gears than finding a power source to seal into one.

Ophis' snakes are black, by the way.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-10, 09:32   Link #16691
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

LOL
Opfis and Ddraig are perfect match
Opfis = infinite
Ddraig = always boost(multiply2) = infinite in math term
Old 2012-03-10, 09:32   Link #16692
Soji

zzhk@That's true.But issei still have his dragon arm. I still think that his arm now is like a clone/copy of his Sg...wich mean if ddraig does move on his next host...well. Still I hope Ddraig still with Issei they are great togheter.

cramped@ And they both like Issei XD
Old 2012-03-10, 09:53   Link #16693
zzhk
Summary Machine

I'm pretty sure Boost has a limit.
If the body can handle it, Boost probably stops once Ddraig's original power is reached.

In fact, I think Boost is a property of the Sacred Gear rather than Ddraig's own power.
A mechanism to draw out Ddraig's immense power for the user.

If Ddraig could Boost back when he was a dragon, wouldn't he easily take out Ophis or Great Red by just multiplying his power a few times?
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-10, 10:00   Link #16694
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

If it is like that then what about the halving power of Albion's sacred gear?
Old 2012-03-10, 10:12   Link #16695
Soji

zzhk@Wait ...I was sure they already explain that the limit is the user own body. Ddraig made a big deal the first time that Issei use the BB.That he can use that for only 10 second(well was less than this..but you guys get the point) and that he can use a 2 time the armor because of that...that Issei body could not bear more than this a that time.
Anyway if Ophis snake are black then she will probally be black as well.So Ddraig (red) vs Albion (white) and Ophis(black?) vs Gr(red). And Issei red/crimson is friend with Ophis (black?)...wait is me or there is a link here?
Old 2012-03-10, 10:13   Link #16696
ImperialFlameGod8190

hey guys how does this sound ala Naruto Shippuden pain saga:
Rias: All hope is lost Hades will win and the world will be destroyed, Akeno you were my best friend and my greatest ally Koneko: your past was harsh and i know ur future became better
Kiba You had it rough all your friends killed and you hit despair but u recovered
Asia you were a nun but u were like the little sister i never had. Issei: I loved you and when u beat raiser just for me i knew i made the right choice in choosing you. If u were alive we could've survived. Rias places one of the pawn pieces of Issei on her nipples and prays. Issei if only u were here. Pawn piece shines. Man Rias come on u knew i wouldnt die just yet i have to take your virginity first
Old 2012-03-10, 10:23   Link #16697
Clue
nMe

Your Mind has an unlimited potential just like your body that doesn't necessarily mean that you will be able to use it. Ddraig special power might have been boost but that doesn't mean his body or stamina could withstand it after a certain amount of times.
Old 2012-03-10, 10:29   Link #16698
Dragonking

^ that would be cool and yeah could happen and bout issei since issei isn't dead yet cuz of wat ddraig said in 10 then 1 of 2 things he in a coma like state like said above and ophis took out the pawn pieces to heal him and sent them back to rias with detains power that way when the pawn pieces r in rias' hands in their dire situation the pawn pieces act as a teleport magic to transfer issei to where she is 2 same thing but ophis transfers all her power to issei and become his sg
Old 2012-03-10, 10:33   Link #16699
Soji

Dragonking@ If the pawn do this...then you can be sure that Issei will appear on Rias bodyXD I'm sure Rias will keep the pawn close to her...very close to her (oppai?)XD
Old 2012-03-10, 10:50   Link #16700
fazri
blacksun king

why many people make theory ophis become SG?
SG is make by god of bible.
longinus is god last will or dying will of god of bible.it can kill god.
the problem is god of bible is dead so who make SG for insert ophis?
if there no one make SG so how could ophis become SG?

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural