AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-13, 09:11   Link #17181
Ragna666

OK thx cause I've been imagining what if Issie make Great Red His Familiar and return in vol 12 with a dramatic entrance riding on Great Red's back
Old 2012-03-13, 09:19   Link #17182
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
OK thx cause I've been imagining what if Issie make Great Red His Familiar and return in vol 12 with a dramatic entrance riding on Great Red's back
Personally i don't want this. GR is the most powerful creature in existence, he ignores those that don't interest him at all and i don't think it would take kindly to being made a familiar of a perverted brat.
Old 2012-03-13, 09:28   Link #17183
Soji

dragonroots@ Agree.And honestly I dubt we will see him in vol 12...hell we probally see him toward the end of the ln.The only one that had a reason to help Issei in vol 12 (because they are there) are Ddraig(but I dubt he can do something) and Ophis.And at least ophis does have a reason for help Issei,when GR dont had any reason to do so.
Old 2012-03-13, 09:29   Link #17184
Zoalq123
The READER

Ok now making Great Red his familiar is totally insane.I mean great red is like the most powerful existence in DXD universe.Well we can consider tiamat being his familiar.
Old 2012-03-13, 09:31   Link #17185
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Soji well Ophis is probably 1 being that GR won't ignore for one reason or another, however in her current weakened state he may blow her off. Ophis may request GR revive Ise in exchange for her never bothering him again.
Old 2012-03-13, 09:33   Link #17186
Soji

dragonroots@ The problem is ..I dont think he would do. I mean in her current state Ophis is nothing for GR(like you say) so for him is enough take her down/blow her away. I mean ..I suppose that now Ophis is like a ant for GR or something like that .
Old 2012-03-13, 09:43   Link #17187
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Lol DDraig will become his familiar ahahaha.
Old 2012-03-13, 09:49   Link #17188
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

You're joking here but it can really happen. Maybe in chibi form and maybe with most of his power lost Still to have the Red dragon emperon a you're familiar is a big WTF momentThen again we taliking about Issei here that....summon a god /beinf from another dimension become friend with Ophis. Gian the true queen that Azazel think was impossible.(the ccq).
Old 2012-03-13, 09:53   Link #17189
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Lol DDraig will become his familiar ahahaha.
Maybe not his familiar, but perhaps his pawn when he becomes a king, kinda like Sairorg and regulus.
Old 2012-03-13, 10:19   Link #17190
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
Maybe not his familiar, but perhaps his pawn when he becomes a king, kinda like Sairorg and regulus.
And I just got grilled for making Issei chess piece speculation.

Although ruling out GR being part of this fight is premature. Like Shepard from Mass Effect, Issei's made a career out of doing the impossible, especially in ecchi ways.
Old 2012-03-13, 11:29   Link #17191
lolsan

Hi guys, I think I missed which Vol Tiamat appeared in. Can someone pls tell me so that I can reread? Think I didn't recognize the name as I read it in Chinese...
Old 2012-03-13, 11:47   Link #17192
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolsan View Post
Hi guys, I think I missed which Vol Tiamat appeared in. Can someone pls tell me so that I can reread? Think I didn't recognize the name as I read it in Chinese...
I don't think Tiamat has actually made an appearance, she has only been mentioned in the familiar chapter of v8 if i'm not mistaken. The pet master (or w/e he's called) suggests a few powerful familiars for Ise one of which was Tiamat.
Old 2012-03-13, 12:13   Link #17193
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
I don't think Tiamat has actually made an appearance, she has only been mentioned in the familiar chapter of v8 if i'm not mistaken. The pet master (or w/e he's called) suggests a few powerful familiars for Ise one of which was Tiamat.
yup...

and then ise wanted to kick the beast masters butt for recommending him an end level boss as his familar...
Old 2012-03-13, 12:40   Link #17194
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Hey if ophis dies don't you think it's possible for him to make her his queen?(only if she's lost basically all her power ressurecting him)
(the girls would allow this since its to save her life)

And it's true the girls will take basically take all his pieces but if were trying to cut out kuroka, thats almost impossible going by her personality(she does whatever she whants when she whants, she'd probably just steal his spare rook piece for herself)

And before i get a bunch of backlash from people saying kuroka was once a bishop so she can't become a rook, We don't know how the pieces work They were never fully explained plus with all the hidden features i would be surprised if you coulden't make a former bishop into a rook(anyway a persons piece is decided on their latent abilitys(explained somewhere in either vol.'s 1,2, or 3) since kuroka has the same abilitys as her sister koneko who is a rook it shoulden't be to much of a stretch to make kuroka a rook)

Last edited by Nightmare637; 2012-03-13 at 13:33.
Old 2012-03-13, 14:32   Link #17195
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
Hey if ophis dies don't you think it's possible for him to make her his queen?(only if she's lost basically all her power ressurecting him)
(the girls would allow this since its to save her life)

And it's true the girls will take basically take all his pieces but if were trying to cut out kuroka, thats almost impossible going by her personality(she does whatever she whants when she whants, she'd probably just steal his spare rook piece for herself)

And before i get a bunch of backlash from people saying kuroka was once a bishop so she can't become a rook, We don't know how the pieces work They were never fully explained plus with all the hidden features i would be surprised if you coulden't make a former bishop into a rook(anyway a persons piece is decided on their latent abilitys(explained somewhere in either vol.'s 1,2, or 3) since kuroka has the same abilitys as her sister koneko who is a rook it shoulden't be to much of a stretch to make kuroka a rook)
heck..?? n I just imagine if Ise makin Dragon of The End as his Pawn, or all dragon kings became his Pawn...

Last edited by HasNoLove; 2012-03-13 at 15:04.
Old 2012-03-13, 14:37   Link #17196
amtro
Distro

Apparently the author posted a vol 12 teaser on his blog.
This is taken from winny forums btw, I'm not taking credit for it.

Quote:
-Michael unleashes Dulio Jesuald (not sure on spelling, but is the Joker) (Zenith Tempest)
-Raiser Phoenix joins the "war."
-Sirzechs is very upset
-Ddraig is very sad
-Grayfia is also upset
-Kiba is also sad
-Cao-cao is excited to see the supposed end of hell
-Saji is upset
-Sairaorg joins the battle, and is surprised at his opponent
-Goku/Wukong finds vali and crew
-Hades is involved in battle
-Vali is upset and provoking battle
-Rias is very disspointed
-Orphys will remember her first and last friend.
From this we can assume that Issei stays dead for a while, or reappears at the very end of vol 12, causing yet another very annoying cliffhanger.
Old 2012-03-13, 14:44   Link #17197
Richocet
Lover of Purity

@amtro Umm you do know tht n0m@n already posted the translated vol 12 synopsis be4, right?
Old 2012-03-13, 14:46   Link #17198
Soji

Richocet@ Let him be. He is one that seem to want *THAT* route.(or issei death once and for all).
Anyway ..no Issei will no stay die. he will back this vol..the author cant do what you say amtro .If he do that will have to wait vol 14 next year...wich mean no ..He will back for sure to rias and the other this vol.

Nightmare637@ That's true we dont know everything about the Evil piece. so who know.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-03-13 at 15:00.
Old 2012-03-13, 15:07   Link #17199
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

If Ise doesn't come back early on next volume, where will all the ecchi be? Ise is the main source of it, the only other bit of ecchi comes from Azazel, Sirzechs, Odin, Poseidon, and Zeus going to strip clubs and the one time when Odin flips Akeno's skirt.
Old 2012-03-13, 15:10   Link #17200
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Dont only this.The author make Issei die at the end of vol 11 to bring him back in this vol. Come on ...who would be so crazy to let the mc death when he know that next vol is SS ? He will back this vol to rias and the other. But I have to admit I'm curios about this

-Rias is very disspointed On herself?To life?She dissapoint on what....because there is no way that she is dissapoint in Issei.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural