AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 02:57   Link #20641
Clue
nMe

We know they can change their looks so maybe they are hiding their horns looool i hope this isnt true though...
Old 2012-03-28, 04:54   Link #20642
Zoalq123
The READER

well they might because i can't imagine rias and other high class devil with horns
Old 2012-03-28, 05:16   Link #20643
havensgate
skull one

please, no horn. cat ear is okay, but not horn
Old 2012-03-28, 05:23   Link #20644
n0m@n
C-Z

@havensgate
How about tail? Lala's tail(To Love-ru) actually was cute so I started to become alright with tails.
The DxD logo has tail but the girls don't.

Also Rias has a black bat-wings. I was imaging if Ise does get Dragon-wings it would be red. But when he and Rias gets a child, Im imaging the baby to get a red bat-wing because of Ise's genetic. Well that's I'm wishing for anyway.....
Old 2012-03-28, 05:30   Link #20645
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@havensgate
How about tail? Lala's tail(To Love-ru) actually was cute so I started to become alright with tails.
The DxD logo has tail but the girls don't.
It's not only have tail but even reversed Heart
Quote:
Also Rias has a black bat-wings. I was imaging if Ise does get Dragon-wings it would be red. But when he and Rias gets a child, Im imaging the baby to get a red bat-wing because of Ise's genetic. Well that's I'm wishing for anyway.....
Well...I really do think that he will become more dragon from now on...meaning dragon wing without bb that he can call them out like the devil do with their wing this or ophis teach him how to do. But honestly i really get that feeling that he will be back more dragon like for some reason. If we're lucky he back with wing and maybe tail.

But I will laugh if some one was right and Ise really is Ddraig reincarnation even if ddraig seem to be here. Lol I can't imagine how ddraig wuold feel from something like this(just kidding).Still i can't forgot the line that DD senpai say.
The Albion-senpai smiles at my words.
[You are interesting. I can understand why two of the strongest Sekiryuteis in history vanished while laughing. If it’s you who have enthusiasm and amusement which can blow away the curse, then you might be able to change the Heavnly-Dragon. No. You may be able to lead the Two-Heavenly Dragons to the new possibility. That’s why….]
Senpai raised his hand up high and the light spread around.
[You have to become the new Dragon together with Vali Lucifer.]*
Old 2012-03-28, 05:39   Link #20646
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
That's why her tail is soooooooo cute

Also like you, I actually want him to be more dragon-like is well.
But I think changing a wing to dragon-wing isn't that hard. It was possible to change his right-arm to a dragon arm as a sacrifice in volume 2. So I don't think it would be that hard to make his wings into a dragon-wing. So far the only devil who I know has different devil-wings to others are Raiser/Ravel who has flame wings. And also Vali who is half-devil but Lucifer great-grandson(In volume 4 he revealed his bat wings and it said "many" devil wings appeared).
Old 2012-03-28, 05:48   Link #20647
dametsuna

How bout Issei got dragon wings with devil wing beneath or under it? Azazel has 12 fallen angel wings though.
Old 2012-03-28, 05:53   Link #20648
vanishing dragon

saji dragon king mode is it his balance breaker ?
what is tsubaki SG ?
Old 2012-03-28, 06:03   Link #20649
bodo
shirking idiots ...

@n0m@n
Is kinda late for the tail ... but it would be cool to see Rias "torturing" Ise with her tail.
It would be nice to see Ise with dragon wings (probably crimson), but I think he will newer get them, as things stand now I would say he has more chances to gain an ability witch would allow him to transform in Ddraig.
I was thinking ... what would be the chance that God left a message in the BG that contains the details for unleashing Ddraig full power ...

Last edited by bodo; 2012-03-28 at 06:25.
Old 2012-03-28, 06:04   Link #20650
Soji

n0m@n @Yeah ,that tail is so cute.

Anyway ,I'm really curios to see the girls reaction if he really come back more dragon like (and ,maybe like some of us want whit chibi ddraig) and with a tail that he can call a his own will like koneko.
I mean if the author really want change ise in more dragon like or do something so big this is the right moment. Ise is without 8 pawn piece (what ever this mean), is in the dimension gap(probally...i mean that diemension was collapsing),Ophis one of the 2 dragon born in special way in the dimension gap(if i understand right) is with him. If the author a to do something so special this is the perfect time. Still i would be nice/or even more perfect if in one last moment Rias really try to summon him again even if she thik she cant and him really come back.(ok I stop dreaming about her summon him).

No wonder that vali have this huge magic then.
Old 2012-03-28, 06:04   Link #20651
malason13
Forsaken

I hope that saji will have a armor balance breaker...
cause it will be.
ise=red
vali-white
saji=black

the three main powerful colors there is...
I also like ise to have dragon wings..

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2012-03-28, 06:10   Link #20652
Clue
nMe

white and black are the most power colors. Everything else is a byproduct...
Red in asiatic cultures corresponds to the color of the hero if i'm not mistaken.
Old 2012-03-28, 06:11   Link #20653
Zoalq123
The READER

Well i like the idea of having dragon wing but i was wondering how is saji's dragon king mode.Does he really transform into a dragon??
Old 2012-03-28, 06:13   Link #20654
malason13
Forsaken

no actually black flames that take the form of a black dragon...
it sends black flame whips and coil around you and suck youre powers..

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2012-03-28, 06:16   Link #20655
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by dametsuna View Post
How bout Issei got dragon wings with devil wing beneath or under it? Azazel has 12 fallen angel wings though.
Maybe a wing which is a cross betwen devil and dragon. That would look awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing dragon View Post
saji dragon king mode is it his balance breaker ?
what is tsubaki SG ?
Nope. That's not Balance-Breaker. But its powerful. I wonder what his BB will be now.

Tsubaki's SG is called "Mirror Alice". It makes a mirror appear front of Tsubaki and if the opponent breaks it, it reflects the impact back to the opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
@n0m@an
Is kinda late for the tail ... but it would be cool to see Rias "torturing" Ise with her tail.
It would be nice to see Ise with dragon wings (probably crimson), but I think he will newer get them, as things stand now I would say he has more chances to gain an ability witch would allow him to transform in Ddraig.
I was thinking ... what would be the chance that God left a message in the BG that contains the details for unleashing Ddraig full power ...
Maybe Ise can get a tail and do SM play with the girls..... But Ise seems more of a M, so it would be hard.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
n0m@n @Yeah ,that tail is so cute.

Anyway ,I'm really curios to see the girls reaction if he really come back more dragon like (and ,maybe like some of us want whit chibi ddraig) and with a tail that he can call a his own will like koneko.
I mean if the author really want change ise in more dragon like or do something so big this is the right moment. Ise is without 8 pawn piece (what ever this mean), is in the dimension gap(probally...i mean that diemension was collapsing),Ophis one of the 2 dragon born in special way in the dimension gap(if i understand right) is with him. If the author a to do something so special this is the perfect time. Still i would be nice/or even more perfect if in one last moment Rias really try to summon him again even if she thik she cant and him really come back.(ok I stop dreaming about her summon him).

No wonder that vali have this huge magic then.
Yeah, since volume 11 ended that way it must mean something. I wonder what it is....... But I really cant wait to see the girls reaction! I know it would be sad but that's one of the thing I'm looking forward to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
cause it will be.
ise=red
vali-white
saji=black

Yeah they are main colours. Maybe blue would also be main is well.
That's why we need Tiamat to appear soon.
I'm hoping Saji gets armour-type is well. Then you can have........

Dragon-Rangers!! The members are....:
-Red(Ise)
-Black(Saji)
-White(Vali)
-Gold(Azazel)
-..........Oh crap there isnt a fifth one..... It would be impossible to create rangers with only four members......
Old 2012-03-28, 06:21   Link #20656
fazri
blacksun king

in term or light
white is a color that hasn't get seperated.
black is color that reject all light,but for me black is the warmest color after all he hold all color.
but blue the most easiest color that seperated from light.
so that means tiamat is the easiest but also the most powerfull alter all our earth is blue.
if you look rainbow they have blue too.
sorry for crazy rambling.
Old 2012-03-28, 06:22   Link #20657
havensgate
skull one

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
cause it will be.
ise=red
vali-white
saji=black

add azazel's golden and taninim's purple and you got dragon sentai/power ranger

damn, got owned by n0m@n
Old 2012-03-28, 06:29   Link #20658
Clue
nMe

can tanninim transform into a human? if he can he hasnt done it so far.
if he can then we are set with the dragon rangers!
Old 2012-03-28, 06:32   Link #20659
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
can tanninnim transform in to a human? if he can he hasnt done it so far.
if he can then we are set with the dragon rangers!
Wait ...I was sure that have a human mode was something special for dragon...then again if dragon can have multi wife i suppose all of them can change in human form.
Old 2012-03-28, 06:33   Link #20660
Zoalq123
The READER

After the formation of the dragon ranger i hope they will create a cool striking pose just like the maou ranger..
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural