AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-21, 02:43   Link #21
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Is one of them(the one he have sex with) the aunt? The so call best girl.
The one he have sex with is Palace Sweet she is a close to be 7 realm mage from a super family of experts and even more beautiful than the auntie they ista fall in love with each other and pretty much call each other husband and wife. It's pretty socking because the MC still 3 realm but only Sweet, auntie and the Li elder sister knows how broke his power is.

Now he does get very close to his auntie and the Li clan eleder and they clear have a green light for him even more the Li clan elder because he lift the brainwash on her and she still totally loyal to him because she wants to be.

The thing is i still didn't see they closing the deal maybe will happend later on need to read more to find out.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 03:01   Link #22
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
The one he have sex with is Palace Sweet she is a close to be 7 realm mage from a super family of experts and even more beautiful than the auntie they ista fall in love with each other and pretty much call each other husband and wife. It's pretty socking because the MC still 3 realm but only Sweet, auntie and the Li elder sister knows how broke his power is.

Now he does get very close to his auntie and the Li clan eleder and they clear have a green light for him even more the Li clan elder because he lift the brainwash on her and she still totally loyal to him because she wants to be.

The thing is i still didn't see they closing the deal maybe will happend later on need to read more to find out.
Thank, so he fall in love with the prettiest girl of them all huh. This seem to be a thing in Chinese novel and I like it a lot but from all I got from this thread so far seem like he just fall for her even though he spend little time with her make me wonder did he just love her for her look cause everyone seem to mention the auntie have best interaction with him yet he didn't fall for her.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 06:00   Link #23
Malicre

meh iv read spoilers for this and it basically said that he brainwashed all the girls (except the auntie) and by the end of the series he releases all the girls, so aka no harem end.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 09:57   Link #24
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Thank, so he fall in love with the prettiest girl of them all huh. This seem to be a thing in Chinese novel and I like it a lot but from all I got from this thread so far seem like he just fall for her even though he spend little time with her make me wonder did he just love her for her look cause everyone seem to mention the auntie have best interaction with him yet he didn't fall for her.
Yep even when the autor put he fall in love at first sight with his auntie later he doesn't anymore well she still part of the harem but not the main wife and the only good thing about this novel is the woman just like ATG.

Also he didn't brainwash Palace Sweet and the Li clan elder with a huge ass is no longer brainwashed. He is only brainwashing the rest because his secreats and power are so terrible broke if people find out the world would hunt him down and kill him no matter what the cost.

I post more later when i read a little more hope the auntie becames a offical wife.
Old 2016-01-21, 10:02   Link #25
Karolik

anyone knows what happens with his "fiance". does she fall in love with him and do they do the deed?
Karolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 10:07   Link #26
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolik View Post
anyone knows what happens with his "fiance". does she fall in love with him and do they do the deed?
Bitch is dead mate. Her and her whole family
Old 2016-01-21, 10:21   Link #27
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, she is dead... She deserve it... But too bad, mc didn't torture her... Well, he did, but just a little...
Old 2016-01-22, 17:27   Link #28
Yoburi

This is new so i reading more and his main wife Palace Sweet after reaching 7 realm no longer need to marry some asshole from her family that wants her and that gave her a chance to buy time for the MC and naturaly after the villain find out she have a lover he decide to murder.

But thats the funny part Palace Sweet was adopted and her real parents are missing but the Haotian Palace the guy that wants her is the one that kill her family and even use a pill that brainwash people on her auntie (that is just as beautiful as her daughter) because he also lust for her.

Well Murong Xuan is also a expert and the effects of the brainwash are weak so if Haotian try to have sex with her it will fail, otherwise he would have push her down conteless times so he only uses her as a pawn and he decides to send her to kill the MC.

In the end the villain only send a second hot auntie MILF into the MC pants.

Last edited by Yoburi; 2016-01-22 at 17:41.
Old 2016-01-22, 17:45   Link #29
cabman11

What Chapter did this happen in?
Old 2016-01-22, 19:48   Link #30
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
What Chapter did this happen in?
It was on chapter 148 and his wife auntie also fall in love at first sight with him and the same happend to him it looks like all Murong family members are attratect to him in fact if Palace Sweet (real name is Murong) wasn't his wife and he meet her auntie first his wife would be the auntie.

Well he didn't bone her because he really loves sweet but both of them really wanted to do it.
Old 2016-01-22, 19:50   Link #31
cabman11

Doesn't their clan practice spirit magic or something?
Old 2016-01-22, 20:16   Link #32
Yoburi

Quote:
Doesn't their clan practice spirit magic or something?
Yes and when they practice this with a male they pretty much give there everything to this male thats why Sweet auntie really regret not being able to pratice with the MC because she doesn't want to steal Sweet husband.

Now she still have memory lost because of the brainwash she got from Haotian but she is staying with the MC to train and protect him.

Well the MC doesn't want a harem but even the villains send harem members to kill him it's getting hard to avoid lol.
Old 2016-01-22, 22:00   Link #33
Zoalq123
The READER

Pls more info haha,Like his cultivation or harem member and other important stuff..
Zoalq123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 22:57   Link #34
Malicre

none of this matters when at the end of the series he releases his mind control over the girls and the only one that stays with him is the aunt who he revives.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 23:17   Link #35
cabman11

He releases them pretty early on in the series.
And later he just stopped using it
Old 2016-01-23, 00:10   Link #36
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoalq123 View Post
Pls more info haha,Like his cultivation or harem member and other important stuff..
Sure since i reading this now i keep posting.

Now the LI Xuan got to the part of the college for the genius of all contrys and he is bring his sister, brother, wife of his brother and a very cute young maid all of them got a super talent thanks to the MC.

The rest like his parents, Li Yun (auntie), LI clan elder sister (female fatale), Gina and Yao wind are all inisde a pocket space the MC earn from the LI clan and is carring them around.

The funny part of this is normaly when the MC arive on a sect he gets bully from students and elders but here the MC arive with a 7 realm elder leader of the Dark Mages a villain the MC brainwash as a bodyguard and Palace Sweet auntie also a 7 realm. So only a idiot would fuck with him!

It's funny that i read so many comments in other places of how he doesn't give a fuck about his family and yet he see them every day.
Old 2016-01-23, 00:23   Link #37
cabman11

I'm trying to figure out which lady Li clan leader you're talking about but
.. is it the one that was guarding him and wearing a mask?
Old 2016-01-23, 04:21   Link #38
Yoburi

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out which lady Li clan leader you're talking about but
.. is it the one that was guarding him and wearing a mask?
Yes her Feng Yeyuan the one with long hair and big butt she pretty much is the general and master of his army of lolis and just like Li Yun she is a official harem member a concubine.

Feng Yeyuan and Li Yun are always together and pretty much would do anything for him but since they are older than the MC they kinda got a maternal love too in the mix. I don't know how far he is going with them but he already took his auntie virginty.
Old 2016-01-23, 05:43   Link #39
Zoalq123
The READER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Yes her Feng Yeyuan the one with long hair and big butt she pretty much is the general and master of his army of lolis and just like Li Yun she is a official harem member a concubine.

Feng Yeyuan and Li Yun are always together and pretty much would do anything for him but since they are older than the MC they kinda got a maternal love too in the mix. I don't know how far he is going with them but he already took his auntie virginty.
Thanks for the info.Also about the conspiracy,will it be over soon or will drag on?
Zoalq123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 09:30   Link #40
Kristoped

Quote:
He releases them pretty early on in the series.
And later he just stopped using it
Around what chapter does he release them?
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote