AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-16, 05:06   Link #1
Narberal
King of the Night

Long Live Summons

Original Title: Long Live Summons (召唤万岁)
Author: Xia Fei Shuang Jia (霞飞双颊)
Total Chapters: 1390 (Completed)

Synopsis:
The Soaring Dragon Continent is a world of summons, you can only become strong if you become a summoner! Yue Yang, an average high school boy, was suddenly sucked into a wormhole and brought to the Soaring Dragon Continent. When he woke up, he was greeted with a lot of worried faces and found out that he had assumed another person’s identity. Turns out he’s the good-for-nothing son of the Yue Family, who had just recently drowned himself because of a failed engagement. Mysteriously, Yue Yang succeeded in summoning a monster on his first try, even when his previous self couldn’t summon a single thing for eighteen years. Monsters simply listened to his orders and agreed to form contracts with him. And thus begin the journey of the summoning prodigy…

Synopsis by: Shiroyukinekoroyukineko

Translation:Long Live Summon
Raws: http://www.ranwen.org/files/article/1/1288/index.html
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 10:59   Link #2
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Hmm... reading this... its interesting but i wont read till it has more chapters...

MC is good, he has good imagination and uses it to his fullest while he is already over the top with his innate invisible sword skill

MC TOO OP

one thing i dont like about him is that his penchant to theatrics or probably chuuni syndrome...
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 16:39   Link #3
Kristoped

For those of you who are reading far ahead, at what chapter does the other people find out he is the ranker?
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 17:29   Link #4
cabman11

What exactly does he summon?
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 18:10   Link #5
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
I would say: slimes and goblins XD the two most underrated monsters with the strongest evolution-path possible
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 18:14   Link #6
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
currently right now he can summon 4

*Phantom Shadow
*Spitting Thorny Flower
*Quintet Puppet Mice
*Mysterious Serpent Demon
Old 2015-08-16, 18:29   Link #7
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narberal View Post
currently right now he can summon 4

*Phantom Shadow
*Spitting Thorny Flower
*Quintet Puppet Mice
*Mysterious Serpent Demon
And what exactly are those?
Old 2015-08-16, 18:50   Link #8
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
And what exactly are those?
*Phantom Shadow - phantom shadow is kinda like the shadow clone jutsu on naruto. they have 50% of the user power and he can also merge multiple shadow to become a giant shadow and he can also use the shadow like nightmare luffy to increase his power

*Spitting Thorny Flower - a trent like creature (the weakest of plant type summons). he currently just use this summon to eat people he hunts(he is kinda a bounty hunter assassin) and the only way for it to evolve is to eat.

*Quintet Puppet Mice - 5 mice with diff chinese element fire-wind-metal etc. currently their only use is to find scouting and most importantly find treasures

*Mysterious Serpent Demon - is a lamia kind of monster with 6 arms. she is just a newborn and she has the power to bind an opponent and she can also summons other beast
Old 2015-08-17, 00:33   Link #9
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Quote:
*Phantom Shadow - phantom shadow is kinda like the shadow clone jutsu on naruto. they have 50% of the user power and he can also merge multiple shadow to become a giant shadow and he can also use the shadow like nightmare luffy to increase his power

*Spitting Thorny Flower - a trent like creature (the weakest of plant type summons). he currently just use this summon to eat people he hunts(he is kinda a bounty hunter assassin) and the only way for it to evolve is to eat.

*Quintet Puppet Mice - 5 mice with diff chinese element fire-wind-metal etc. currently their only use is to find scouting and most importantly find treasures

*Mysterious Serpent Demon - is a lamia kind of monster with 6 arms. she is just a newborn and she has the power to bind an opponent and she can also summons other beast
To supplement

The shadow is too OP in terms of being a summoned monster... it can stay in the world for 10 days while other summons struggle to stay half an hour. Its strength is proportional to the summoner. Top it off... he can summon multiple shadows... 10 or 50... i forgot the details

The splitting thorny flower can and he plans to evolve into a monster of legendary proportions just like its legend. A fairy or something along those lines with enough power to stop a full invasion of demons highhandedly a thousand years ago

The quintet mice is considered weak and useless but Yue with his unique skill was able to discern its full use, not combat but a full blown recon summon who can detect almost anything. To top it off it can find treasures within its vicinity

The serpent demon is a servant of the Serpent queen who said to be very powerful 10,000 years ago but was sealed in an accessory that the former yue yang owned... The serpent demon is a summoner as well... and her grimoire contains very strong summons ranging from binding to outright OP summons and alll of it are diamond ranks.
Old 2015-08-17, 00:51   Link #10
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

A shut-in saw a shadow flying across the sky, and he shouts, "Darling, quickly, look! God is flying!"

Said shadow who's flying on top of a sword heard it and swayed as if he was about to fall. Then, Yue Yang shouted again, "Hey dude! Don't fly too fast; your fly's open!"

This time the man tripped and fell on his head...

That was a hilarious start.
Old 2015-08-17, 01:01   Link #11
Xacual

Went and read all the chapters translated today and I feel like the Serpent Queen lied about the identity of the baby serpent. MC commented that it looks like her and the fact that she gave her a kiss and her behavior with her makes me think it might actually be her daughter rather than just her guard captain.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 09:49   Link #12
JrJunWen

- Warning before u read, contain most of his Beast and Skill - Read at your own risk

Spoiler for Spoilers until 130+:

Last edited by JrJunWen; 2015-08-18 at 10:47.
JrJunWen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 05:56   Link #13
Mahesvara

I finished first 9 chapters and like the the setting but i can't say same for the MC. Can someone tell me will he contuine to be a a$$hole like this? I am okay with standart Xianxia MCs who are a$$holes to his enemies but this one doing his shit to his relatives(fake ones but...). Well at least author don't try to justify his MC, he is the one saying that he is doing everything because he is a shameless bastard... But what is he gaining with doing these apart from making his relatives weak? He is doing everything for the sake of his bastardness, not for sake of his security or anything...
Spoiler for First 9 chapters:

Please say he won't contiune like this or i will drop this i think...
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 06:33   Link #14
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

he will continue like that unfortunately
Old 2015-08-18, 07:21   Link #15
Narberal
King of the Night

btw does the bright-eyed thief(the one who help him to register as an adventurer) is his love-interest?
Old 2015-08-18, 09:14   Link #16
Kristoped

Yea.. i really didnt like what he did to Yue Bing, he could have just said he didnt know or made up some random excuse, i mean why did he even say he knew the skill if he was just going to lie to her and make up some shit so she cant/wont use it.
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 10:56   Link #17
vicky96

Quote:
btw does the bright-eyed thief(the one who help him to register as an adventurer) is his love-interest?
yup she is his love interest....... with other girls are included
1.falling ptales Santo(east king daughter) 2.bright eye theif(sothren irqu)
3.sissi(empire princess)
4.mysterious beauty(cup man's fiancee/snow house girl)
5.disease beauty (snow girl's cousin and also ivly college president)
I am at chapter 450...all of these girl are in love with me...and he made love with disease beauty and falling Santo...hehe...
any way more girls gonna join his harem soon....Right now curse(age 3000 year almost)(demon tempel 2nd rank girl originally human but made an agreement with demon and sister of human supreme) yup mc is going to help her in her affairs with temple to solve her problem so may be later she is goona join his harem soon ........
I think mc goona lay on his hands on human supreme(curse's sister)
when a small conversation happen between them he ask her..."Did instructor have a boyfriend?" and she replied if a human guy able to step in above babel tower's 10th layer she will think of that guy to fill her heart loneliness(becz no one is gone above 10th layer)...
As for his sister bingner he totally has control over her.....but he never see her in shameless way...she is too pure and dense she just listen to him whatever he say and ask her to do so.......mc treat her as pure bro sis relationship......
For mc power he is right now priori level3 or you can say that intal level 5..... well mc is totally broken in many ways......first he posses two books first is right now gold canon and one is scared canon(scared canon is above the holy type book and also called as god code) right now Mc can't open it becz he is still six sovereign level for summoning... (In other words he is god...due to he posses the god code)...only two god code is present in that world not fully sure about second one is present or not........
His blood is op he revive the prostitute women(that came early chapter 20 i think) and turn her into his life guard battle beast... his all contracted beast is his life guard battle beast
1.phantom shadow (not described )
2.female bull name aman (top beauty with musles/scared type)
3.bloody queen(platinum 5 scared)
4.golden delicious tatoo queen (brozon scared)
5.death mentis (Female right now not a human form but soon...gold 5 op against dragon)
6.small metal beast (babel war beast highest top tair...can trun into sword)
7.little sank demon lolita(scared/his daughter)
8.smoke flame ghost (prostitute women)
9.Wolf loyal watch Dog (also as punching bag/platinum 5)(not contracted beast)
"IN scared canon(god code) there is two twin phenoix sister which is described as his two twin daughter lol(just like little sank demon)......they only help him when mc is in very grave danger otherwise not.....
A unicorn extremely pretty girl(scared type)which mc release from prison seal but kick mc ass when he Is tryng to ride upon her back....right now live in his holy book(of course she is included in harem also)
Mc ::ower
1.nirvana fire (word purification fire highest class which can purify or burn both body and soul)
When he was in babel 6th layer and fighting against with all devis(bashin,bulat, belzubub,lich king......etc)in that situation he add nirvana fire with phenoix twin sister in his body...he became op and kill the lich king very easily and leave that layer easily...
2.ancient run mishel wheel (top class compare to other mishel wheel)
Mc help other girls in their training too(ancient law secret training only couple can do by sharing)
But he do it with all his harem (including his sis ice and cousin rain)
At chapter 450
1.falling Santo (intal at age 18)
2.sissi (intal at age 18)
3.flawless snow girl (intal at age 19)
(Lol due to mc help and sharing his power
power)
later other girls will also gonna become intal...As for bingner she got 2nd life guard battle beast(intal and special type {dryed})....

Last edited by vicky96; 2015-08-19 at 22:49. Reason: to correct my English verb lol I forgot and din't actually check what I write....hehe
vicky96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 15:31   Link #18
cabman11

Do you even speak English? My god

Also what about the fiance of the pitiful guy? Also what chapter does the prostitute lady get revived in i want to read the raw. Lastly what about his super hot mom

Last edited by cabman11; 2015-08-18 at 15:45.
Old 2015-08-21, 14:03   Link #19
DeltaWolf

Are the contracted beast also part of his harem? Also what does scared mean? Also could you describe the 2,3,4,5,6,8 and what they actually are?
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-21, 16:37   Link #20
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaWolf View Post
Are the contracted beast also part of his harem? Also what does scared mean? Also could you describe the 2,3,4,5,6,8 and what they actually are?
sacred maybe?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Narberal; 2015-08-21 at 17:44.

Tags
fantsy, harem, lolicon mc, terrible manga adaptation, troll mc