2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 05:41   Link #521
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Er...if Lelouch were immortal, he'd be L.L.
Which would be pronounced as R2.

Quote:
And Nyu, after watching the end of Stage 11 many a time, it's more 'Elizabeth' than anything else.
Lip reading in anime... ... no comment.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:42   Link #522
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
It's not like the generation rate/frequency is stable.
Looking back at the scenes where C.C has gotten hurt, it has taken quite a while to regenerate sometimes.
And sometimes, it took her little more than a few minutes (her wound in Stage 1.) In fact, her wounds heal abnormally fast. Her wound at Narita was gone by the time she woke up in the cave. Also, Mao's bullet wounds were gone...I think in the same episode they were inflicted in. The only lengthy regeneration she went through (and again, though painful her death was, regen-ing could have been short) was her being crushed underwater.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:42   Link #523
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...

Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Okay. What in the world were the core black knights thinking of the new Zero? What about Milly and Rivals thoughts? Where was Jerimiah? Did he know of ZR? What about Cecile and Lloyd and Nina? Where is Sayoko?

No one ever talked about a chart update last week after ep 24 so I was curious if they would do a final chart for ep 25.
Man, I'm with you on that... cuz really, the core BK know who Zero originally is, so there's a big WTF. Not that they really care (minus Kallen), since Lelouch Vi Britannia was a tyrant and all, but still.

Cecile, Lloyd and Nina? Maybe they knew up to what Suzaku knew in terms of Zero Requiem, so as to serve Zero without doubt. Who knows.

Sayokoooo... should be with Orangeeeee... damn it. But she's not shown anywhere, right?

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:43   Link #524
Diedrupo

Quote:
Except...what did it entail? Was that it? Everything Lelouch did was just to get everyone to view him as a bastard before SuZero gutted him and brought about justice, when there are still malicious forces about, no doubt, in the world?

Watch this fragile peace break down in a few years.
I don't think Lelouch was really thinking about that. He gave some crap about wanting to live for the present (or was it future?) but in the end, Zero Requiem was nothing more than a glorified suicide plan, brought about because he had lost everything.

Maybe he should have had second thoughts when he found out Nunnally was alive...

BTW anyone else notice that Lelouch set off a fleia after he took the switch from Nunnally? I wonder if he went around fleia'ing the crap out of the world in order to completely subjugate it in those 2 months.
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:43   Link #525
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Which would be pronounced as R2.

Lip reading in anime... ... no comment.
Nah.

"E-ru tsu" is L.L. 'Ar-tsu' is R.R.

@Diedrupo: Well, so much for an intricate plan. Only plus was that Lelouch's death was epic.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:44   Link #526
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
And sometimes, it took her little more than a few minutes (her wound in Stage 1.) In fact, her wounds heal abnormally fast. Her wound at Narita was gone by the time she woke up in the cave. Also, Mao's bullet wounds were gone...I think in the same episode they were inflicted in. The only lengthy regeneration she went through (and again, though painful her death was, regen-ing could have been short) was her being crushed underwater.
Well, the point was that the wounds weren't supposed to regenerate instantly as you claimed.
Then again within 10 minutes or something Lelouch would have been taken away, then he would've waken up and faked his death. But meh..
Old 2008-09-28, 05:45   Link #527
GeostigmataShi

Ougi life=FAIL!
Ougi life happilly=Super-Duper FAIL!
GeostigmataShi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:46   Link #528
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeostigmataShi View Post
Ougi life=FAIL!

It still amazes me how many people wanted Ougi to die. I always sympatized for the guy. He knew there was something wrong with Zero, and he was right.
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:46   Link #529
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeostigmataShi View Post
Ougi life=FAIL!
Oh, come on...I admit, I didn't like the guy for doing what he did, but even he was shocked at Lelouch being gutted. And he deserved a happy life, personal opinion.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:47   Link #530
coba

Some people say that there is important scene which shows the possibilty of Lulu to be alive. Anyone cares to elaborate more ?
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:48   Link #531
Farplaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post

It still amazes me how many people wanted Ougi to die. I always sympatized for the guy. He knew there was something wrong with Zero, and he was right.
Was he right because he knew something was wrong, or because he was pissed about Viletta?
Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:48   Link #532
Dream_Traveller
Banned

People claim that C.C.'s last glance (though it's upwards, not behind) at the driver indicates that the driver's Lelouch. If it's even at the driver. Talking to Lelouch who's no doubt in the World of C or something is a higher possibility.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:49   Link #533
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Cecile and Lloyd joined Lelouch because of Zero Requiem. Seems like a few people were in on it.

Sayoko's absence from the prisoner lineup and rebel force is interesting.

Remember Sayoko is a NINJA. Foolng people is her specialty, along with kicking ass. She lied her way around Ashford as Lelouch.

Sayoko could have made the assassination look "real."

The final scene and the way the camera avoid showing the drivers face.... totally gives away Lelouch's fate. Also, Nunnally and Suzaku... why together? I know it was a plan.. but come on... she was balling? Would she forgive Zero after watching him get shanked? I mean come on...

So yeah... Lelouch is alive... for the final time.

Expect R3, OVA, or movie. . . all 3 even!
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:50   Link #534
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
People claim that C.C.'s last glance (though it's upwards, not behind) at the driver indicates that the driver's Lelouch. If it's even at the driver. Talking to Lelouch who's no doubt in the World of C or something is a higher possibility.
Why would Lelouch enter into the world of C?
I can't find any correlations between dying/dissappearing and getting improsned into the world of C
Old 2008-09-28, 05:50   Link #535
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post

Here here. The guy made some mistakes in judgement, but in the end he always put the interests of his people first. He was a good enough guy so I think he deserves a little satisfaction.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:51   Link #536
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Her head is basically 2 FEET AWAY from the driver. She is speaking out loud and she seems to glance at the driver when she says Lelouch.

Why isn't her head towards the back of the cart? Why does it have to be sooo close to the driver? Why is she speaking out loud... 2 feet away from him.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:51   Link #537
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
V.V. is pronounced as V2

C.C. is pronounced C2

Lelouch is R2?

CODE GEASS R2= Lelouch?
And thus he becomes RR (Rurūshu Ranperūji) or 'R2' and has both code and geass; code geass.
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:51   Link #538
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Cecile and Lloyd joined Lelouch because of Zero Requiem. Seems like a few people were in on it.

Remember Sayoko is a NINJA. Foolng people is her specialty, along with kicking ass. She lied her way around Ashford as Lelouch.

The final scene and the way the camera avoid showing the drivers face.... totally gives away Lelouch's fate. Also, Nunnally and Suzaku... why together? I know it was a plan.. but come on... she was balling? Would she forgive Zero after watching him get shanked? I mean come on...

Uh...the driver looked old to me, from all of the three seconds we saw him for.

And are you that much of a Lelouch fan? Lelouch, as he was dying, gave a freakin' internal monologue about his beliefs and what he did and etc. What, did he give a quick lesson to Sayoko about what to believe as well? Sayoko, seeing as after the battle of Damocles, her presence wasn't really needed, probably went back to the Shinozaki clan or something.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:52   Link #539
Hellbore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post

Sayoko was shown with Lloyd and Raksharta in prison, not outside for execution.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:53   Link #540
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
Sayoko was shown with Lloyd and Raksharta in prison, not outside for execution.
Aha, aha- owned, mechalord, seriously.