AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-25, 21:41   Link #3701
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Koga and company Team and apparently he will destroy their cloths next ep battle I wonder how he's going to be defeated them. only ways I see him getting beaten is by Koga and company getting Omega power that only way to defeat Hyperion they need Full omega cloth power.
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 21:42   Link #3702
Ozuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
>why? they are all the same shiten'ou rank
>i don't watch subs
just feel rly funny to see difference of power between crap bronzies and goldies
One, what you're saying is ignorant. Two, just so you know people aren't going to take you seriously if you say this type of crap. So yeah.. just a heads up.

Spoiler:

0_0

All the Bronze's are cloth-less. Last time this sort of thing happened was in the last part of the Hades saga.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 21:51   Link #3703
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post
One, what you're saying is ignorant. Two, just so you know people aren't going to take you seriously if you say this type of crap. So yeah.. just a heads up.

Spoiler:

0_0

All the Bronze's are cloth-less. Last time this sort of thing happened was in the last part of the Hades saga.
dont take me seriously then, im just putting my comment about some tv show on this forum board.
Old 2014-01-25, 21:57   Link #3704
Ozuma

@Hamazura

Is that your serious input though? Because there's a word for what that post was. It's called "Trolling". Moreover, I'm wondering if you're really familiar with the like of LC (or classic for that matter) if you're calling out the power level difference between the Bronze's and Golds. It's tradition of SS that the star Bronze saints of the show get the super power-ups.
Old 2014-01-25, 22:08   Link #3705
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

*watches episode 89 preview*

Hey, Hyperion is still alive! Way to go, dude. But ep 89 looks like he’ll got bitch-slapped to death. Not that I’m complaining (it’s bound to happen). Looks like those Bronzes lost their Cloths (or took them off) in the process too.
Old 2014-01-25, 22:14   Link #3706
Ozuma

Agrees with tumblr Dragon Ryuho that Subaru's smile from the latest episode here:

Is creepy as hell
Old 2014-01-25, 22:22   Link #3707
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Agrees with tumblr Dragon Ryuho that Subaru's smile from the latest episode here:

Is creepy as hell

why creepy? tell me please.
Old 2014-01-25, 22:31   Link #3708
Galaxian

Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 22:38   Link #3709
Ozuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post
why creepy? tell me please.
Think about it

Spoiler:

Heck even before that; following Hyoga defeating Tokisada.
Old 2014-01-25, 22:46   Link #3710
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And even if he were a Greek god, he would be Cronos (the Olympians' father), not Chronos (god of time). Which actually makes him more badass. He should be a lot more powerful than Mars was.
I'm pretty sure it's Chronos. I mean the time guy (Aquarius) was freed by "someone". I mean who else but the god of time can do that.

Also I really hope they at least reference nd by making him a blob of cosmic gas before he entered Subaru.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 22:55   Link #3711
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
@Hamazura

Is that your serious input though? Because there's a word for what that post was. It's called "Trolling". Moreover, I'm wondering if you're really familiar with the like of LC (or classic for that matter) if you're calling out the power level difference between the Bronze's and Golds. It's tradition of SS that the star Bronze saints of the show get the super power-ups.
whats your point?
i give my opinion, i said the power system here is funny. try to reject that? well, sure go ahead, funny is my opinion after all, its different from yours
Old 2014-01-25, 23:04   Link #3712
Ozuma

@Hamazura

Ah

I was confirming whether you were asserting your words for fact.

You should still do your research before saying something ignorant like "I don't watch subs". It's because you say things like that you're unable to comprehend the power levels.
Old 2014-01-25, 23:27   Link #3713
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
whats your point?
i give my opinion, i said the power system here is funny. try to reject that? well, sure go ahead, funny is my opinion after all, its different from yours
put a spoiler tag if you gona said some thing you dislike in episode. yup you right icant blame you everyone has own comment be honest i saw it to power of bronze and gold saint not balance not like in original gemini kanon help seiya team many times not all gold saint are not weak like lost canvas some gold saints kill god. maybe seiya will power up and beat titan

Quote:
@Hamazura

Ah

You should still do your research before saying something ignorant like "I don't watch subs". It's because you say things like that you're unable to comprehend the power levels.
you cant blame him he said the true plus he not insult the omega he talk about in power balance and not balance.

everyone right comment here even is bad or good that they own opinion.

they free comment here by they own world they like and not like.
Old 2014-01-25, 23:36   Link #3714
hamazura
whatever

btw are paradox and integra still alive? seems i forgot them, gallia pwned them?

Quote:
@Hamazura

Ah

goldies and legends cant even touch shitenou at all (look at vs gallia and hyperion)
bronzies owning with instant OHKO power of nakama (omega)

do i need subs to know that?

well, omega activation when vs gallia is easy like utter crap, it seems next week episode fight will be decent because they stripped off by hyperion first before later will activate omega and OHKO or subaru will awaken and perish hyperion in instant

or dont tell me 6 gold clothes will flying into kouga.co and then get destroyed in 1 attack like what thanatos did. this fight already very similar to vs thanatos, dat rolling crush
Old 2014-01-25, 23:43   Link #3715
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Also there's because Chronos is the father of all the gods.
Chronos is the god of time, not the father of the gods. The one who fathered the Olympian gods is Kronos/Cronus. Kanon already addressed this in the previous page.
Old 2014-01-25, 23:51   Link #3716
Ozuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki

you cant blame him he said the true plus he not insult the omega he talk about in power balance and not balance.

everyone right comment here even is bad or good that they own opinion.

they free comment here by they own world they like and not like.
Some Gold saints are strong and some Gold saints are not as strong.

For example: in the original series Dohko and Kannon was able to awaken to the 8th sense after Shaka while Mu, Aiolia and Milo couldn't until thrown into Cocytus.

Also I'm not saying that Hama can't comment I'm saying it's ignorant to put on a know-it-all show if he doesn't even watch the subs.

@Hamazura

See this is why you need to look at the subs if you can't figure out why Hyperion is stronger than the Golds. Hyperion made it clear that Aegaeon and Gallia are lower class compared to him. If anything you can put Seiya, Shiryu, Shun, Hyoga on same level as Ikki and would likely have to make sacrificial efforts to make a decent fight. Like Ikki Shiryu had to sacrifice his life to make sacrifice it all to do heavy damage to his opponent.

It's shown in Seiya's fight with Gallia that he couldn't get anywhere unless he had the Omega Cosmo like the Omega Bronze's.

Like how Thanatos measured Ikki's PL in the classic series: "he's slightly above the other Bronze Saints (Seiya, Hyoga, Shun and Shiryu)" it's shown in Omega as well. Thus why he's able to "defeat" Aegaeon.

EDIT:

Fuck, got Chronos and Kronos mixed up.
Old 2014-01-26, 00:07   Link #3717
AGear2Ax
ClearMind

Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
Well, this episode proved that a class-1 non-pallasite can put a fight without a heavenly sword.

Power balance issues aside, Do you not feel that only if you are a young bronze saint, you have the chance to surpass your limits and win a fight against an initially more powerful foe?

Also, Is Saturn not a god of time too? In S1 they fought Mars, a roman god, and in S2 they keep showing planet saturn backgrounds, even the supernova explosion is shaped like saturn. Does it no make more sense that they are going to fight Saturn?
Old 2014-01-26, 00:16   Link #3718
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
Well, this episode proved that a class-1 non-pallasite can put a fight without a heavenly sword.

Power balance issues aside, Do you not feel that only if you are a young bronze saint, you have the chance to surpass your limits and win a fight against an initially more powerful foe?

Also, Is Saturn not a god of time too? In S1 they fought Mars, a roman god, and in S2 they keep showing planet saturn backgrounds, even the supernova explosion is shaped like saturn. Does it no make more sense that they are going to fight Saturn?
well aegeon did a good job without his sword. while gallia become a little panicking bitch
Old 2014-01-26, 00:44   Link #3719
Galaxian

The way I get pace the power-level issues with the Rank 1 is that I've taken to look at them as villain who managed a level akin to the God Cloths from the original. Because, what's stopping a bad guy from achieving the same miracle Seiya and the others did. Besides, we already got something like this with Rhadamanthys inLost Canvas, he received Alone's Hades cosmo-infused blood and they received their swords and Chronotectors from whoever their god end up being.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 00:54   Link #3720
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

It makes me curious though, what exactly are these four non-Pallasites? From what they’re saying so far, they’re neither gods nor humans. So, what are they? Space-men? Powerful drones with AI?

Tags
action, shounen