2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.53%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-05-12, 22:46   Link #21
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
Ahhhh, this can't be happening, say it ain't so. How are you supposed to beat that kind of barrage?

P.S. This is what Archer should've done with his blades, instead of just sticking them on the ground waiting for him to pull them out one by one.
If I'm not mistakened..
Spoiler for Archer's UBW blade origins:

Last edited by Alu; 2006-05-12 at 23:44.
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 22:55   Link #22
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

GUYS!!! withhold the game spoilers ..

PLEASE!!!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 23:42   Link #23
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
GUYS!!! withhold the game spoilers ..

PLEASE!!!
I don't think this was mencioned to mine.., but never the less I shall edit it a bit as not to be so direct
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 00:10   Link #24
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

nope.. not just directly to you.. but I appreciate that ^^

and btw Alu

its mentioned .. not mencioned ..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 00:24   Link #25
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

ahhh man, one of these days i must keep miself from clicking on that spoiler button LOL. Checked out the pics, wow......TWO word i can say describing it....total ownage

edit: just 5 more episodes, hm i guess is enough to cover it, unless there is more than just this goldie and lancer.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 00:29   Link #26
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Huh. Weird body proportions and animation threw me off from enjoying this ep too much. It's like they put all their money on everything up till Gil and then blasted through everything else. There's one little gem that made me do a double-take--I'll post it when I get a better raw.
Spoiler:
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 01:00   Link #27
USCPharmacist

Caster:"What the fuck was the point of my part of the story?

Teacher:"I don't know, but you got me killed too you bitch, should've let you die that day...anyway why were you dying anyway?"

Anyway that's what I thought about the whole Fate/Stay Night anime, what was the massage of the whole Holy Grail War and stuffs, and how each servants and master related to this theme. I would rather they never develop Caster at all and just make her a big bad villain to be owned by a even more bad ass villain, just for the shock value. But now is like they teased us with coolness, then said, screw it we can't really think of anything cool to tell.

I use to think the Tsukihime anime was crap after I read the translation of the game, but now I think F/SN is worse. I have absulotely no interest in any of the character and story element at all except archer, and now I don't even know if I can finish the series. Furthermore I can't even enjoy it as an action flick. That fight scene between saber and Assassin was boring as hell. Saber come off to me like an idiot instead of a skillful swordwoman. And the resolution of that fight? arrrgggghhh, I would rather they replace that scene with a well fought out footage of Fatal/Fake. Hell I think I am going to play that right now just to forget how crappy this anime has became. And that's from someone who has not play the real game, so I am not mad because the anime fell short compare to the game; I am mad cuz the anime fell short, period. This is my second 1 for an anime beside that 1 for episode 17 of Mai Otome.

Anyway hopefully the last few episodes can convince me otherwise. after all, I have followed it for so long, it would be sad to drop it here. With such a strong season I am more incline to spend my time elsewhere, however.

BTW, Sergay Wang....I meant Gilgimesh wanted a piece of Saber too, or does he just want the sword lol. Also, does archer ever use bow anymore? lol
USCPharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 02:59   Link #28
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Well, they did try their best, but I personally felt they should just animate the Fate gamestory in verbatim, instead of trying to fit elements from 3 routes into 1 series. Definitely a bad call in my opinion. And weird scene in ep 15 and Sakura out of the box outfit as sacrifice person really dampened my liking of the anime.

That's why the anime has glimpses of brillance but often tarred by muddled story execution. The repeating stock animation did not help either, I do wonder how they spend the budget for this anime. Sigh.
Old 2006-05-13, 03:02   Link #29
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
If I'm not mistakened..
Spoiler for Archer's UBW blade origins:
That may be true, but it'd have been nice to see him do more ranged attacks as well.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 03:08   Link #30
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
BTW, Sergay Wang....I meant Gilgimesh wanted a piece of Saber too, or does he just want the sword lol. Also, does archer ever use bow anymore? lol
Archer: Bows are for sissies, you need two hands to use a bow properly, and only one hand to use some kickass Noble Phantasm sword.
Old 2006-05-13, 03:18   Link #31
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Ok, very good episode.

I'm a bit disappointed that the fight against Assassin didn't last long but the guy seemed happy so I'll disregard this.

Gilgamesh appearance was pretty fast as well.

Spoiler:

In a word, Gilgamesh just stormed the front and left. Ok, he did that perfectly ^^.

I really liked the conversations between Shirou and Saber with its lot of revelations. And the fact that Shirou is asking Saber if she can remain after the War has ended.

A well-deserved 9. And the graphics are up again (and at last), so a good point.
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 03:23   Link #32
Freakman

Stormy, could you stop it with the untagged game spoilers ? (Same for you Sushi)
It's been 20 weeks since F/SN started, and I still wonder if anyone coming here hasn't been spoiled everything there is to know about the series.
Freakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 03:44   Link #33
rpgkiller999

Anyone surprise at how good Shiro handle Kuzuki? I mean his fighting skill improved so much compare to 2 epi ago when his hand bleed from Kuzuki's punches. At this rate we will see Shiro use 'that thing' very soon...
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 04:14   Link #34
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakman
Stormy, could you stop it with the untagged game spoilers ? (Same for you Sushi)
It's been 20 weeks since F/SN started, and I still wonder if anyone coming here hasn't been spoiled everything there is to know about the series.
Untagged? I recall all my posts with spoilers is tagged properly. If it is not done properly, the moderators would have remove it already. Don't chide uneccessarily. Perhaps you should check your browser, since the spoiler tags works fine with mine.

The first encounter is because Kuzuki enchanced his fist, so Shirou literally got pounded by fists of steel, if I am not mistaken. Perhaps in second encounter Kuzuki feel that he did not enchant his fist and fight normally?
Old 2006-05-13, 05:08   Link #35
Erawyn

Good ep overall, although the saber x assassin fight was slightly disappointing in my opinion. I really do wonder how Shirou's fighting skill has raised so dramatically in a few episodes, he was almost fighting evenly with Kuzuki..
Also, does this mean Saber will be able to use her noble phantasm again?
Erawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 05:09   Link #36
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Here we go. This little number made me really think deep and hard about where the animation's going:
(Well, not really. I'm just saying that for impact)
Spoiler:
I guess they think nobody would care since it takes up all of 10 frames, but, really--it just glides down the street like a static sprite--no change in shading, no turning of wheels, and it looks like something out of a kid's picture book.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 06:03   Link #37
Tabris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon
Here we go. This little number made me really think deep and hard about where the animation's going:
(Well, not really. I'm just saying that for impact)
Spoiler:
I guess they think nobody would care since it takes up all of 10 frames, but, really--it just glides down the street like a static sprite--no change in shading, no turning of wheels, and it looks like something out of a kid's picture book.
The animation has been dropping in quality for a while now. Things don't look good for episode 24.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 06:51   Link #38
Kaya

GO Shirou!! Don't let Saber go away...
Kaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 07:01   Link #39
Anant

What's this sword

Spoiler:
Anant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 07:03   Link #40
Freakman

Stormy : When I meant tagged, i meant using the spoiler=title feature, as in "game content spoiler"
Freakman is offline   Reply With Quote