AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-06-08, 06:25   Link #6241
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
Of Motorbikes and Fluffyness;

This is for TheSinWithin, for motorbike + nanofate goodness.

Hopefully I didn't screw this up D:

Spoiler for Nanoha gets Suckered:

and

Spoiler for Fate's turn!:

Yeah, sorry if it sucks
The real thing's here at ffnet:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4308546/...and_Fluffyness

Reviews would be awesome

PS: Sorry I've been lurking a lot recently, school ftl! I've been reading everything though, and awesome stories! ;D
The title is very appropriate.
It was a bit weird to have Fate 'convince' Nanoha to ride with her, but it went nicely afterwards. It was nice to read.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 09:33   Link #6242
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

In response to Shou's dance crack...

Hello minna-san! I'm Fate T. Hallaoun, and I've always been experimenting with new styles since my first single. This is a new song I'd like to share with you...
Spoiler for Fate wants you to...:

As for the dances used, for most part, they were using Nod Your Head. As for the couple moments, this would be a guide:

Spoiler for Dances:
Old 2008-06-08, 11:06   Link #6243
Kaix
[. . .]

Attempted humor:

Spoiler for Suspicion:

Attempted angst:

Spoiler for Burn:

*shadow steps away*

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 11:27   Link #6244
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:

and

Yeah, sorry if it sucks

Reviews would be awesome

PS: Sorry I've been lurking a lot recently, school ftl! I've been reading everything though, and awesome stories! ;D
Hot story. I just see Fate with crazy smile speeding throught storm 200mph with Nanoha practically glued to her. Lol. I really enjoyed. And the last part ^____^

@Kha - That was wierd. Really
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 11:46   Link #6245
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Yeah I know its dead weird. One of the strangest random Khrack that hit me while I wsa cycling home.
Old 2008-06-08, 12:05   Link #6246
Naolin
The dustbunnies did it...

...I am never, never leaving for more than two days again. Damn power outage...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
p.s Nictory I will get Naolin and Nikki back!
*runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSSa View Post
We belive you. They belongs to you, as Nikki shown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nictory View Post
*Laughs hysterically* I'd like to see you try!
*hides*
...A-Ah...what did I miss? *eyes Nictory and wanwan warily* And what's this about Nikki?

@Alouscrie- Th-the- p-punishment- p- .....////// *faints*

@Akuma-sama- That was darn good. *grins* Fate has incredible skills if she's able to keep Nanoha from blowing up the poor(?) woman. The camel lines were awesome. XD Actually, ah...I didn't feel transition was too much of a problem... Even though the thing with the car at the end might've been a little much.

N-Nikki got married? I mised it? I'm a bad mama... T-T And oi, wan, stay away from Nictory! I mean- Nictory, stay away- I mean- gaaaah.

(good fics all, but commenting on them would make this a monster post)

Edit: ...sexy fridays?

Last edited by Naolin; 2008-06-08 at 15:40.
Naolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 13:45   Link #6247
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Attempted humor:

Spoiler for Suspicion:

Attempted angst:

Spoiler for Burn:

*shadow steps away*
hm, I didn't really get the part with leveling during the fight, but the angst really hits me :/
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 15:42   Link #6248
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
You wander back into the FFT ready to take on any backlog that may have appeared in your absence when a newspaper is chucked at your head. You look around for the fiend who threw it but only see a large wolf with a shiny sword running away. You decide to read the paper...

The Lyrical Times

It's hot off the presses guys the latest gossip and it can only be found right here in the pages of The Lyrical Times, your source for the latest in IRC news.
This afternoon or morning or night depending on your location a decision was finally reached in the on going love triangle between Wanwan1203, Nictory and Naolin. Originally it was just Wanwan and Naolin, who are both the mothers of local FFTer Nikki the Cat who was recently wed to TeleIce, but Nictory soon came into the picture. Then Naolin due to real life issues disappeared into the night (due to real life technical difficulties) and in desperation Nictory threw His/herself at Wanwan. Wanwan refused the person of ambiguous gender.
All was fine in the FFC until Naolin returned today (or yesterday depending on where you are), Wanwan was still absent and Nictory needed a way to apologize to Naolin for his/her wandering eyes a way that involved seducing, albeit with permission, the fanfiction writer. Just as they were about to do something not appropriate for our younger reader's eyes, Wanwan reentered the scene blissfully oblivious to what had happened due to lacking backlog.
TheShinySword who had seen the entire event informed Wanwan of the happenings due to Naolin's inability to rip off the band-aid. Wanwan quietly accepted the events but Naolin insisted that she still liked Wanwan and apologized. Then came decision time, despite the fact the polygamy is the ultimate solution for many things (like Nanoha pairings), Naolin knew she had to pick one she just didn't know which one. After a very very very very very very long time that included a forth party trying to weasel in, a gender revelation and Tila Tequila Naolin finally made a choice but what choice was that.... you'll have to stay tuned to find out in moment.

The Transcript

Spoiler for The Beginning:

Spoiler for It gets deeper:

Spoiler for Wanwan returns:

Spoiler for The truth is reveal... or not:

Spoiler for If you're not a plant then what are you:

Spoiler for Self-Sacrifice for love:

Spoiler for A decision is reached:

Nanoha: *Munches popcorn* Man those soap operas are so complicated. Days of our Lyrical gets so twisted and dramatic.
Fate: *Puts arm around Nanoha's Neck* Sure do honey bunny
Nanoha: *Offers popcorn to Yuuno while Vita sits on her lap* Want some, sweet love thang?
Yuuno: Only if my tiddely widdly wants some *looks at Hayate*
Hayate: Is there enough for the army? *looks at THE ARMY gathered around the TV*
Polygamy solves all problems

Last edited by TheShinySword; 2008-06-08 at 16:10.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 15:42   Link #6249
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin View Post
...I am never, never leaving for more than two days again. Damn power outage...

...A-Ah...what did I miss? *eyes Nictory and wanwan warily* And what's this about Nikki?

@Alouscrie- Th-the- p-punishment- p- .....////// *faints*

@Akuma-sama- That was darn good. *grins* Fate has incredible skills if she's able to keep Nanoha from blowing up the poor(?) woman. The camel lines were awesome. XD Actually, ah...I didn't feel transition was too much of a problem... Even though the thing with the car at the end might've been a little much.

N-Nikki got married? I mised it? I'm a bad mama... T-T And oi, wan, stay away from Nictory! I mean- Nictory, stay away- I mean- gaaaah.

(good fics all, but commenting on them would make this a monster post)

Edit: ...sexy fridays?
Umm, why did you post again without the quotes if I might ask? :P

@ TSS : Ok I really like the Nanoha thing in the end XD. Kinda turns things around

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 15:50   Link #6250
Naolin

I, ah...oiii, I'm never living this one down. XD;; By the by, TSS, great issue.
Old 2008-06-08, 16:54   Link #6251
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
I probably missed it.

And it seems that no one has caught on, so I will reveal my answer

I will warn you right now, it's a major plot spoiler in terms of the manga. Read this at your own risk.
Spoiler for The Manga Reference:
><! I knew this!! GARR! I'm stupid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
Spoiler for Hot Day:

It's nine million degrees outside. Fate does not approve.
Nice! Of course Fate likes lightning storms. I personally find them very cool to watch, albeit dangerous.
Its very hot where I live, especially during the summer. Actually its kind of hot all year round. Anyone live in Australia? Its winter over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Spoiler for ???:
I'm interested because it's centered around Shamal. Which is something new. Whats going on! Can't wait to see how this goes.

Quote:
Chapter 56
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for Friend?:
Jasper's going emo. It was weird, I saw this and I thought the same thing Vivio did at the end, before I started reading. Grr, I want to know already!
Quote:

and

Yeah, sorry if it sucks

Reviews would be awesome

Ooh. I like it. Fate's wandering hand....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Hello minna-san! I'm Fate T. Hallaoun, and I've always been experimenting with new styles since my first single. This is a new song I'd like to share with you...
Spoiler for Fate wants you to...:

As for the dances used, for most part, they were using Nod Your Head. As for the couple moments, this would be a guide:

Spoiler for Dances:
O.o! Now that I've gotten over the shock, I love it. I can totally see Fate doing this for some weird reason.

Quote:
Attempted humor:

Spoiler for Suspicion:

Attempted angst:

Spoiler for Burn:

*shadow steps away*
I should have read the angst before I read the humor. I love them both though. Very nice job. I like how you brought in Arisa and Suzuka. Two people we do not see a lot of. Arisa FTW! Anyways, angst was sad, but at least she has Suzuka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
You wander back into the FFT ready to take on any backlog that may have appeared in your absence when a newspaper is chucked at your head. You look around for the fiend who threw it but only see a large wolf with a shiny sword running away. You decide to read the paper...

The Lyrical Times

It's hot off the presses guys the latest gossip and it can only be found right here in the pages of The Lyrical Times, your source for the latest in IRC news.
This afternoon or morning or night depending on your location a decision was finally reached in the on going love triangle between Wanwan1203, Nictory and Naolin. Originally it was just Wanwan and Naolin, who are both the mothers of local FFTer Nikki the Cat who was recently wed to TeleIce, but Nictory soon came into the picture. Then Naolin due to real life issues disappeared into the night (due to real life technical difficulties) and in desperation Nictory threw His/herself at Wanwan. Wanwan refused the person of ambiguous gender.
All was fine in the FFC until Naolin returned today (or yesterday depending on where you are), Wanwan was still absent and Nictory needed a way to apologize to Naolin for his/her wandering eyes a way that involved seducing, albeit with permission, the fanfiction writer. Just as they were about to do something not appropriate for our younger reader's eyes, Wanwan reentered the scene blissfully oblivious to what had happened due to lacking backlog.
TheShinySword who had seen the entire event informed Wanwan of the happenings due to Naolin's inability to rip off the band-aid. Wanwan quietly accepted the events but Naolin insisted that she still liked Wanwan and apologized. Then came decision time, despite the fact the polygamy is the ultimate solution for many things (like Nanoha pairings), Naolin knew she had to pick one she just didn't know which one. After a very very very very very very long time that included a forth party trying to weasel in, a gender revelation and Tila Tequila Naolin finally made a choice but what choice was that.... you'll have to stay tuned to find out in moment.

The Transcript

Nanoha: *Munches popcorn* Man those soap operas are so complicated. Days of our Lyrical gets so twisted and dramatic.
Nanoha: *Offers popcorn to Yuuno while Vita sits on her lap* Want some, sweet love thang?
Hayate: Is there enough for the army? *looks at THE ARMY gathered around the TV*
I love that you do this TSS. Otherwise I would have no idea whats going on. I'm to busy to go on IRC. That was dramatic. Like very. At the end though, I just couldn't help but feel bad for Wanwan. That really cool speech she made about not getting angry and stuff. That was so key. BTW, I love the little Nanoha shorts at the end.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 17:46   Link #6252
Dusk_
Forever Fallen

Send a message via MSN to Dusk_
You know, I was kinda wondering why in AU stories Nanoha is always the shy, uncertain girl and Fate is always the aggressive sexual deviant.

Anyway, random drabble I thought up while thinking about what their personalities were like. Actually ended up being more about their motivations, but w/e.

Nanoha training woes.
Spoiler for Understand her sadness:

And Mother!Fate with minor Vivio angst.
Spoiler for To be found:
Dusk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 17:58   Link #6253
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post
You know, I was kinda wondering why in AU stories Nanoha is always the shy, uncertain girl and Fate is always the aggressive sexual deviant.

Anyway, random drabble I thought up while thinking about what their personalities were like. Actually ended up being more about their motivations, but w/e.

Nanoha training woes.

Spoiler for To be found:
Both were really good. Loved it, good job.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 18:20   Link #6254
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Attempted humor:

Spoiler for Suspicion:

Attempted angst:

Spoiler for Burn:

*shadow steps away*
In the first

In the second >.O T3T
Arisaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! (weneed more fics of her and Susuka)

PD: Medieval Nanohaaaaaa!!!!! O.o!

Quote:

The Lyrical Times

The Transcript

Spoiler for The truth is reveal... or not:

Let me guess...

wanwan lost my phone number again

@marksellus:I will not tell you. I like to see you in suspense
Old 2008-06-08, 18:24   Link #6255
Naolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
Both were really good. Loved it, good job.
Seconding that. They were very true to the characters, and great fun to read. Also, mm, it does seem to turn out that way a lot. Even though I don't really see Fate being the aggressor, there are cases where it works...
Old 2008-06-08, 18:38   Link #6256
TheShinySword
*Author

Singing crack hmm..........
Spoiler for Song crack:

If someone ever made a real Nanoha one of those I'd fly to japan and worship them
Old 2008-06-08, 18:45   Link #6257
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Vampire!Fate VI added to FF.N

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4268517/6/
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 19:22   Link #6258
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post

Nanoha training woes.

Spoiler for To be found:
Ooh, very nice. I think you captured their personalities very well. I want some more Vivo angst though.
Quote:
@marksellus:I will not tell you. I like to see you in suspense
><! But I want to know! Do you know how long I've waited for the unveiling of the traitor? The question tortures me in my dreams!

Quote:
Singing crack hmm..........
Spoiler for Song crack:

If someone ever made a real Nanoha one of those I'd fly to japan and worship them
Lol! That was awesome. Someone should make a Nanoha video version of that. It'd be funny.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 19:29   Link #6259
TheShinySword
*Author

You look around as you enter the FFT. No papers are flying around it seems. You sigh happily and trot in ready to read some lovely crack when a wolf eared person flies into your face.
"SCOOP BIG SCOOP!" They then proceed to thrust a paper into your hands before running away to bother their next victim. You look down and start to read.

The Lyrical Times
Big news everyone! And I'm talking big! Your favorite FF IRC Gossip paper has been given a HUGE scoop! This isn't some small announcement like Ilya's a loli, Hayate turned all the guys into girls, Illidan182 is on some serious crack or no one can decide exactly what TheShinySword is. This is a scoop worthy of our last edition. In fact this is a direct follow up.
Our sources have told that a certain relationship is OVER before it even really began. Why well I think you should read it for your self.

Spoiler for Transcript:

Was that juicy or WHAT! And so that concludes this chapter of their story (or so we hope but who knows)

You know what this means girls... a certain someone is single. Rebound anyone?

If you have a scoop for The Lyrical Times please PM TheShinySword right away!

Nanoha: Ano... Fate
Fate:
Yuuno:
Nanoha: No Yuuno
Yuuno:
Fate:
Nanoha: No Fate
Fate:
Yuuno:
Hayate: JUST PICK ONE!
Nanoha: Can I have them both?
Y + F: D:
Old 2008-06-08, 19:33   Link #6260
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
You look around as you enter the FFT. No papers are flying around it seems. You sigh happily and trot in ready to read some lovely crack when a wolf eared person flies into your face.
"SCOOP BIG SCOOP!" They then proceed to thrust a paper into your hands before running away to bother their next victim. You look down and start to read.

The Lyrical Times
Big news everyone! And I'm talking big! Your favorite FF IRC Gossip paper has been given a HUGE scoop! This isn't some small announcement like Ilya's a loli, Hayate turned all the guys into girls, Illidan182 is on some serious crack or no one can decide exactly what TheShinySword is. This is a scoop worthy of our last edition. In fact this is a direct follow up.
Our sources have told that a certain relationship is OVER before it even really began. Why well I think you should read it for your self.

Spoiler for Transcript:

Was that juicy or WHAT! And so that concludes this chapter of their story (or so we hope but who knows)

You know what this means girls... a certain someone is single. Rebound anyone?

If you have a scoop for The Lyrical Times please PM TheShinySword right away!

Nanoha: Ano... Fate
Fate:
Yuuno:
Yuuno:
Fate:
Nanoha: No Fate
Fate:
Yuuno:
Hayate: JUST PICK ONE!
Nanoha: Can I have them both?
Vivio: Vivio has two mamas and one papa.

[EDIT]:Page claim for Naolin and Wanwan romance
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha