Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-03, 14:55   Link #101
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I dunno about mayuri being unbeatable..He's smart and chooses opponents he can beat yes thats true but hey what if he was ambushed and didnt have time to plan out his opponents weaknesses? Would he still be that unbeatable?
Old 2008-02-03, 19:51   Link #102
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I don't know if Noi can realese after that... he did have a hole in his head from the begining so he might live on with just half of his head for a while, and quickly show his realese for us - and die in the same chapter :P
Zaraki without taking his eyepatch was enough to cut Thousen - and so the harderst Espada, so it's over now.

Unless the whole SS with Ichigo&co are going to chase to Aizen's dinner room now, and killing any Espada that comes around, than it would be a good moment to pack up and go back home :P

Aizen is not worried thought, he still have Vastolodes, and when they get to him, he'll be with Gin&Thousen in Hell gathering even more evil hollows XD
Old 2008-02-03, 20:11   Link #103
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Noi Noi hole made me go Bleh Puke Bleh ..... Looks like an entity is feeding off his skull . Reminded me off the Zombie Movies I watched ..... KT knows how to disgust with his antics .

Wolcik I dont think Noi's Zanpakuto is broken IMO its just been chipped . Noi is getting schooled in Zanapkuto combat . I mean going by the classical shonen formula its a matter of up and downs . One chapter Ken is up another Noi .

So keeping in tradition I think Noi will release overwhelm Ken . Then will power up again to put an end to Noi's misery/existence
Old 2008-02-04, 15:39   Link #104
lucasd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Ravencroft View Post
I dunno about mayuri being unbeatable..He's smart and chooses opponents he can beat yes thats true but hey what if he was ambushed and didnt have time to plan out his opponents weaknesses? Would he still be that unbeatable?
In that case he will liquify himself again...
Old 2008-02-04, 18:35   Link #105
Casshern

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Unohana again. I've got this idea that her shikai or bankai might give her some kinda instaheal ability ala Highlander
Old 2008-02-04, 19:50   Link #106
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

i'm wondering what unohana's bankai would be like since her shikai is so massive
Old 2008-02-04, 20:03   Link #107
Lendial

is it confirmed the big green manitee is her shikai? couldnt it just be a spiritual creature designed by mayuri to aid mom-taicho's abilities?
Old 2008-02-04, 20:16   Link #108
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I dont think its been actually confirmed but it is her zanpakuto as seen when it dissolves back into her sword. As for anything being created by mayuri for someone else's benefit i highly doubt it.
Old 2008-02-04, 21:32   Link #109
oompa loompa

i donno if its her shikai or bankai. if its her shikai. then she is one scary old lady

im just throwing this out there, but i think bleach could do with a major twist
like, (i know im going to be gunned down for this one) if urhara turns out to be a villain lol?.. nels twist was fun but it was a little short lived -_- .the sequence of fight after fight, while enjoyable, has been going on since what.. dordonii right?
Old 2008-02-04, 21:53   Link #110
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
is it confirmed the big green manitee is her shikai? couldnt it just be a spiritual creature designed by mayuri to aid mom-taicho's abilities?
No dude I dont think that Manta Ray form of Minzuki is Uno's shikai I think its Bankai . Its just to humongous to be a shikai also Byakuya had commented to Renji, as bankai's size is humongous its difficult to control . Manta Ray form of Minazuki fits Bya's Bankai description in general .

Old 2008-02-04, 22:17   Link #111
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
minazuki's manta ray form is shown as her shikai in one of the video games, but that's not a 100% confirmation
Old 2008-02-05, 01:04   Link #112
astrallionheart

Hah it would be funny if Urahara was the true villain. And the vizards were to him like the espada are to Aizen.
Old 2008-02-05, 04:14   Link #113
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Noi Noi hole made me go Bleh Puke Bleh ..... Looks like an entity is feeding off his skull . Reminded me off the Zombie Movies I watched ..... KT knows how to disgust with his antics .

Wolcik I dont think Noi's Zanpakuto is broken IMO its just been chipped . Noi is getting schooled in Zanapkuto combat . I mean going by the classical shonen formula its a matter of up and downs . One chapter Ken is up another Noi .

So keeping in tradition I think Noi will release overwhelm Ken . Then will power up again to put an end to Noi's misery/existence
I know that Noi can still realese even if part of his sword is cut, but I'm talking about his head here - he probably lost half of it XD

so unless Ken-chan wants to play some more and ask Noi to realese before he kills him, than have sorta trouble and finish him off - unless that Noi will die like DeRoy, never showing his realese :P
Old 2008-02-05, 06:44   Link #114
kagato3

Quote:
No dude I dont think that Manta Ray form of Minzuki is Uno's shikai I think its Bankai . Its just to humongous to be a shikai also Byakuya had commented to Renji, as bankai's size is humongous its difficult to control . Manta Ray form of Minazuki fits Bya's Bankai description in general .

If the manta is her bankai then Uno is Very frighting as she is able to release it with out saying anything or if i'm remembering right even drawing it fully.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-02-05, 09:26   Link #115
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

If i remember correctly.. all the times we have seen her bankai she was not in the process of summoning it, but it was either already summoned, or just keeping minazuki.
Personally i still think its her shikai. Its a little weak for a bankai, (like, are healing powers even a rarity nowadays? o_O ) and in terms of size, while not the best comparison, hitsugaya has a big ass hyourinmaru as his shikai as well (though, well its not directly his shikai but an effect, so it might not be as applicable).

Another hint you can derive is that bankai names are words added onto the shikai, while minazuki (as unohana addresses her manta ray) is only one word, thus by right it cant be a bankai. Then again, it could just be her affectionate way of calling that giant manta ray so... >_>

Though I personally hope she gets a more bad ass bankai, hmm. Maybe summon a ocean of healing liquid to drown her opponents... hmm...
Old 2008-02-05, 10:59   Link #116
Littlecloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Hah it would be funny if Urahara was the true villain. And the vizards were to him like the espada are to Aizen.
It turns out that Aizen were trying to save the world from captain mom
Aizen has Gin and tousen .
Captain Mom has Isshin and Ryūken

Or better yet ...
" I am your mother . Join me , and together we con rule the spirit world as mother and son !!! "
Old 2008-02-05, 11:57   Link #117
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
If i remember correctly.. all the times we have seen her bankai she was not in the process of summoning it
I may be incorrect, but when she came across hitsu and hina after aizen's stabby stabby, she started to summon it. She said "she was performing emergency treatment" or something, and the sword started to glow appart, then the scene changed, next we see it, its the manta ray. So it could be her shikai, it wouldnt be the first one to separate completely from the hilt (heiniko turns to ash or something), and that can be summoned without a command. doubt she'd be uber enough to summon bankai without a command. I also doubt we'd be shown a bankai before a shikai, just doesnt seem to make sense in a show like this.
Old 2008-02-05, 14:30   Link #118
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Spoiler for chp 309:

Old 2008-02-06, 23:07   Link #119
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:

I think it's her Shikai...Foxhead's shikai is also huge, but it's small when compared to his Bankai.

It would also explain why her attack power is so high...Her Bankai is probably even bigger.

I only saw the raw...I didn't have time to read the chapter...so I am behind. But...

So it was under his eye patch and around hole! Now that I see it...my thoughts...Put the mask back on.

now off to read the chapter...
Closed Thread