AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 16 37.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 41.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 16.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 4.65%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-17, 07:29   Link #21
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

@keyblade master

Probably the power of the runes that was on his left hand had imbedded some power to the sword allowing the sword not to break as easily.
Old 2006-08-17, 09:03   Link #22
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Der-kou's more than just your usual sword.

He talks. And besides that, he's also a magical sword capable of... well... I can't say it even with spoiler tags, so go figure.

You gotta love a smooth talking sword. Or a trash talking book, for that matter.
Old 2006-08-17, 09:16   Link #23
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Well in the anime its said it was an intelligence sword. So that doesn't prove anything. I guess all the swords that are intelligence in the anime talks then -.-
Old 2006-08-17, 09:52   Link #24
Decel

Well don't forget that Kirshe's sword was a bad one. Remember what the weapon-shop owner thought when he tried to sell it to Louise.
Old 2006-08-17, 10:17   Link #25
Anime Online

I have the impression the weapon shopkeeper was simply taking advantage of Louise's lack of knowledge about weapons and trying to overcharge her for it. If it is a worthless weapon prone to break in one blow, the shopkeeper would not have been so upset when he realised Kirche exploited his weakness to her sex appeal and made him sell it for only 500.

On a business point of view, it does him no good to sell a shoddy product, especially at an inflated price, since it would only damage his reputation. If he were to only sell it for a low price and it broke, he could simply say "Well, you get what you pay for."
Old 2006-08-17, 16:48   Link #26
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Thief's Identity

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=510

The rather coolstruck Saito, and a rather two-faced Miss Longueville.
Old 2006-08-17, 17:17   Link #27
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online
I have the impression the weapon shopkeeper was simply taking advantage of Louise's lack of knowledge about weapons and trying to overcharge her for it. If it is a worthless weapon prone to break in one blow, the shopkeeper would not have been so upset when he realised Kirche exploited his weakness to her sex appeal and made him sell it for only 500.

On a business point of view, it does him no good to sell a shoddy product, especially at an inflated price, since it would only damage his reputation. If he were to only sell it for a low price and it broke, he could simply say "Well, you get what you pay for."

Perhaps it was a ceromonial sword?

Those are built with a sharp edge, and can take a few blows, but are not really meant for battlefield conditions and for hitting rock hard golems.

so in retrospect of those fact it could very well be worth what he claim it was, after all louise simpley asked for the "best", even though the Armourer told her to look for a workable and suitable weapon that best match the soldier/fighter's style and skill.

Old 2006-08-17, 17:48   Link #28
Clarste
Human

It did look like it was gold-plated, decorated hilt, etc, so it's entirely reasonable that it was worth a lot of money. It's just not a very good weapon. You get what you pay for, in this case that would be the materials, not the craftsmanship.
Old 2006-08-17, 17:50   Link #29
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah I'd hate to see thw swordsman a sword that breaks after one strike would be meant for . Plus he did say it was the sharpest sword in the store. Which kinda got proven to be false. But anyways, that guy is lucky he got only 500 for the thing. Though I can see him having some business trouble when he gets caught for selling faulty merchandise. Anyways forget the swords, I'll take the rocket launcher....of course before it fires it's single shot heh heh.
Old 2006-08-17, 19:36   Link #30
MeganeShounen
Huh?

The sword that Kirche bought was just a prop sword. All those gold plating and gems wouldn't help when Saito tried to attack the Golem with it.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-19, 09:42   Link #31
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Yes this was good episode cause both have began to learn their strength and the strengh of the other.
Old 2006-08-19, 10:18   Link #32
Anime Online

A sword can be both nicely decorated and deadly at the same time. For instance, some Japanese katanas can be considered works of art, and yet at the same time are more than capable of serving its utilitarian purpose. Indeed, the prices of these are nothing short of astronomical.

Since the weapon shopkeeper has the understanding that Louise wants to arm Saito and Louise did mention that he had used a sword before, it makes no sense for him to sell her a prop sword.
Old 2006-08-21, 08:28   Link #33
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

awesome fighting scene. i wish it was longer!
Old 2006-08-21, 15:16   Link #34
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
gah shame Miss Longueville was the thief (she is hot )...maybe she got pissed off by the headmaster one to many times lol

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-08-21, 17:33   Link #35
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
The green hair kind gave away that she would be one the Villain. I do wonder how she lost her title thou.
Old 2006-08-21, 23:41   Link #36
Shin_Battousai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen
The sword that Kirche bought was just a prop sword. All those gold plating and gems wouldn't help when Saito tried to attack the Golem with it.

Spoiler:
Perhaps there's more to her than we know, i mean Fouquet was surprised when her magic damaged the the wall when her golem couldn't. Seeing how when she tries to cast a spell it results in some destructive effect, maybe that's the only thing she's good(perhaps very good, i guess we'll find out later) at even though it's not intentional ^^;
Old 2006-09-21, 21:19   Link #37
ryaken

Send a message via MSN to ryaken
This was one of the better eps so far, though the "mysterious" Fouquet was totally not a mystery. I felt Louise showed a nice display of that bottled up teen agnst (again foreseeable). Though she did hold up her ideals as a mage well.

Is it just me or there a lot of situation and character to work with, are 13 episodes too few? Dunno, but pretty good show so far.
Old 2006-11-14, 12:20   Link #38
Shinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah this was a nice episode. I mean you got some nice fighting (human technology 1, magic 0) Got to see Louise open up and really give Saito respect, and get closer to him. Honestly I didn't see the weapon turn out as a rocket launcher, I really was expecting some big staff. Oh well pretty cool though.

Regardless of the exact measurements her bust size is pretty close to 0.
yepp we finally been introduced to the antagonist. Finally i got to see Saito in action (Too bad for teh Germanian sword). I liked the part when Louise though the rocket launcher was a wand and swung it like one. ( > < ) I thought that was cute.
Old 2007-01-06, 15:35   Link #39
FallenAngel
~ I must protect....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinku View Post
yepp we finally been introduced to the antagonist. Finally i got to see Saito in action (Too bad for teh Germanian sword). I liked the part when Louise though the rocket launcher was a wand and swung it like one. ( > < ) I thought that was cute.
haha i agree. its a shame theres only one ammo per "wand"
Old 2007-09-23, 19:34   Link #40
f4bidnish40

Send a message via AIM to f4bidnish40 Send a message via Yahoo to f4bidnish40
this ep was meh. louise/saito/kirche was funny, the golem fight was good but DUH MISS LONGUEVILLE WAS JUST TOO OBVIOUS!

and is it me or when tabitha told louise and saito to get on sylphid, she sounded different?

Saito and Louise dance scene was to cute especially when she said "thank you"

Last edited by f4bidnish40; 2007-09-23 at 19:35. Reason: Whoops forgot to mention s/l
Closed Thread