AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-15, 22:42   Link #1
Midg3t

Question Naruto Dvd Covers??

Hi anyone know a good place to find cool Naruto Dvd Comics??

i'v tried google, but all i find is covers for Jump Comics.

Anyone??
Midg3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 22:46   Link #2
GreyArea
Meatf***er

What?

If you're asking for links to the manga, which is licenced, then thats a nono. Its against the rules (which you should have read).

If you're not asking for link to the manga, then, wha?
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 22:54   Link #3
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
I thought this one was cool.

If you're just looking for DVD covers then you can go to CD Japan or Amazon Japan and look for the covers there. Here's a site with covers.
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 23:14   Link #4
Midg3t

Ahh my mistake.. (i'm tierd)

What i'm asking for Is Naruto Dvd Covers.

And nothing about the manga...
Old 2004-03-15, 23:15   Link #5
Midg3t

Thanks Kaoru
Old 2004-03-16, 00:53   Link #6
Sh1ka9on

Send a message via MSN to Sh1ka9on
Since i'm a newbie anime DVD watcher, i was wondering on the Naruto DVD's do they have the English Subs? and if anyone has the DVDs, are the subs accurate? If they are, then i might consider purchasing some myself instead of burning the ANBU fansubs.
Old 2004-03-16, 01:41   Link #7
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
All naruto dvd's as of today are all fake, dont buy them if you see any. how can a single dvd have like 54 episodes right?
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 19:55   Link #8
Sh1ka9on

Send a message via MSN to Sh1ka9on
oh, so if the DVDs come out, it means that Naruto has been licensed and that the Fansubs can't sub it anymore right?

But i have a question, can a company license an anime that is still under progress? also if they license it, does it also ban all fansub groups to fansub future episodes? or the ones they are going to release on DVD? Because if anyone ever licenses Naruto in the middle of whats happening right now. i'm gonna .\ + /. !!!!!
Old 2004-03-16, 20:44   Link #9
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ka9on
oh, so if the DVDs come out, it means that Naruto has been licensed and that the Fansubs can't sub it anymore right?

But i have a question, can a company license an anime that is still under progress? also if they license it, does it also ban all fansub groups to fansub future episodes? or the ones they are going to release on DVD? Because if anyone ever licenses Naruto in the middle of whats happening right now. i'm gonna .\ + /. !!!!!
A show can be licenced during any point of its production or when its airing, or afterwards. Legally fansubs should definately be stopped once a show is licenced (fansubs are a very dodgy area anyway, even pre-western licencing), and distribution of existing fansubs should be stopped.

However, there are typically groups that continue to sub shows even once licenced (naughty), however, the releases will not be listed on reputable sites (like animesuki) as that against the listing policy here.

Im pretty sure, should Naruto suddenly get licenced, that there will still be fansubs made, there are about 10 groups subbing it now (in various languages) and plenty of other groups who Im certain would pick it up should other groups pack it in.

With regards to the DVDs, they have been released in japan (officially), but they do not feature english subs. There will most likely be HK rips of the DVDs floating around, however they will have horrific subs.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote