Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-20, 07:41   Link #121
Manga Maniac
Youīre under my commaand

Send a message via AIM to Manga Maniac Send a message via MSN to Manga Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinBuu
Nice point of view Manga Maniac ,but still,if you feel like getting into the manga/anime and be captivated by it,you may also identify characters with real persons so I guess there's nothing weird or wrong in hating some of them be it a cartoon,a movie or a book
Really?
Wich one of the point of views?

And well i guess youīre right about that people can identify characters with real life persons. But.... a cartoon is a cartoon. A movie is a movie. A book is a book.
Still.....i also can identify characters with real life persons too. Kakashi reminds strongly of me not how i look but my personality

Now if i looked just like kakashi i would be marked as a looser and an idiot not to mention a nut case. Because here in sweden people canīt seem to be underfound with cos players and all that. Besides....wearing a mask would proppably jus call to much attention and maybe you get locked into the mentals hospital or something

Cop1: I wonder where that assasin could have gone to.
Cop2:*Sees a kakashi look alike dressed the same* Well theres a suspicius looking fellow. Letīs take him in for interrogation.
Cop1: Shit! it might be him! Lets beat him sensless so we then can grab him in and tell to the press we got the guy!
Cop2: But hey! what if it isnīt him?
Cop1: Well anyone going around looking like that is either a fanatic assasin or just a plain lunatic. Either case we do good.
Cop1 and Cop2: GET HIM!!!
Kakashi look alike: Whaaaa???? *THUMP*
The end (ok so iīm over exagerating. Stilll... itīs a possibility)
Manga Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 11:24   Link #122
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga Maniac
Really?
Wich one of the point of views?

And well i guess youīre right about that people can identify characters with real life persons. But.... a cartoon is a cartoon. A movie is a movie. A book is a book.
Still.....i also can identify characters with real life persons too. Kakashi reminds strongly of me not how i look but my personality

Now if i looked just like kakashi i would be marked as a looser and an idiot not to mention a nut case. Because here in sweden people canīt seem to be underfound with cos players and all that. Besides....wearing a mask would proppably jus call to much attention and maybe you get locked into the mentals hospital or something

Cop1: I wonder where that assasin could have gone to.
Cop2:*Sees a kakashi look alike dressed the same* Well theres a suspicius looking fellow. Letīs take him in for interrogation.
Cop1: Shit! it might be him! Lets beat him sensless so we then can grab him in and tell to the press we got the guy!
Cop2: But hey! what if it isnīt him?
Cop1: Well anyone going around looking like that is either a fanatic assasin or just a plain lunatic. Either case we do good.
Cop1 and Cop2: GET HIM!!!
Kakashi look alike: Whaaaa???? *THUMP*
The end (ok so iīm over exagerating. Stilll... itīs a possibility)
I'd say you got a bit too much of imagination but if it's the it is in Sweden you can be sure that i'll never go there. If that can happen to a kakashi look alike what could happen to a tourist?

Back to the point. After seeing the new episode it's now obvious that there isn't a character worst than Konohamaru. How would i be happy if i could just use my railgun on his little annoying head. (sigh) Guess i can still dream about it.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 12:41   Link #123
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
I kinda hate naruto as in the character.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 12:47   Link #124
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Characters I hate/potentially hate:

Sasuke: I'm ok with a character being the embodiment of one cliche, but two and you get boring. Go get molested, Naruto's just going to kill you.

Konohamaru and crew: Do I need to explain? A bit character at most in the manga, all the filler in the anime is dedicated to him.

Orochimaru: If he doesn't have any reason for being a jackass except the "I want power/revenge on the Leaf" thing that he's got going on now, he's retarded, too.

Kabuto: If Kabuto doesn't eventually stab Orochimaru in the back, I also hate him.

That's pretty much my list.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 12:57   Link #125
Buzzup

The only one I hated was Gatou, but he is already long dead
Buzzup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 13:03   Link #126
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

I agree to everything ev0l said about Sakura.

Also hate to even look at naruto

- he has the stupidest impression on his face out of all the anime I've seen
- he talks too much
- he's dumb thus slow
- everything he says is dumb
- he shouts (we're not all deaf), did that fox get sucked in through narutos ears into the void emptiness of his brain?

Is he the only dumb character in the whole series?
Lee is cool, he kicks ass.
Hinata..she's..weird...
Sasuke..close to disliking, but no he's not as loud as naruto
edit: almost forgot Konohamaru or whatshisname, 3rd's son. he's like naruto's double, but smaller and even more annoying!!

PS . No offense for all the naruto fans
Thyrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 13:44   Link #127
Pyromaster
Super Trooper

Rock Lee is the weirdest looking character I've seen in a while. I dislike him for that reason.
Pyromaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 13:46   Link #128
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrz
I agree to everything ev0l said about Sakura.

Also hate to even look at naruto

- he has the stupidest impression on his face out of all the anime I've seen
- he talks too much
- he's dumb thus slow
- everything he says is dumb
- he shouts (we're not all deaf), did that fox get sucked in through narutos ears into the void emptiness of his brain?

Is he the only dumb character in the whole series?
Lee is cool, he kicks ass.
Hinata..she's..weird...
Sasuke..close to disliking, but no he's not as loud as naruto
edit: almost forgot Konohamaru or whatshisname, 3rd's son. he's like naruto's double, but smaller and even more annoying!!

PS . No offense for all the naruto fans

I like his face^^ Especially the time he does 1000 years of pain on gaara
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 14:06   Link #129
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromaster
Rock Lee is the weirdest looking character I've seen in a while. I dislike him for that reason.
I agree about the looks but he still kicked ass and did great at the exam so that compensates.
Old 2004-03-11, 14:34   Link #130
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromaster
watch airmaster

i dont dislike any of the characters. i think they are perfect in their purposes
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 16:27   Link #131
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
IS IT BECAUSE ROCK LEE IS CHINESE?! Sometimes he can be pretty cool.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 17:21   Link #132
Lost World
Banned

I hate that Naruto kid. I hope he dies soon by Sasuke's hand.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 17:32   Link #133
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
I hate that Naruto kid. I hope he dies soon by Sasuke's hand.
We need someone dead bad.
So yes, naruto he's the most annoying brat in the whole series
Old 2004-03-11, 17:48   Link #134
chibi Jiraiya plushy

Send a message via AIM to chibi Jiraiya plushy Send a message via Yahoo to chibi Jiraiya plushy
I can't stand Kurenai or Gai (Queer Eye For the Straight guy could use him on the show...) I just can't one looks like she has a rip off Sharingan and the other...Just...yeah can't stand him
chibi Jiraiya plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 18:00   Link #135
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I dislike Rock Lee and Sakura... I don't like Rock Lee because of his appearance and his weak personality... I don't like Sakura because she is just absolutely useless... 207 chapters in the manga and 74 episodes in the anime and I still haven't seen her do anything noteworthy or learn any new devastating techniques...
Old 2004-03-11, 18:25   Link #136
realdeal
The Real Deal

lee, weak personality? wtf? Tell me what is weak about sheer determination, hardwork, belief in yourself and being a straight forward nice guy. ARRRGHH. He looks funny, so what its a manga, funny can be good. Hes a bruce lee clone, bruce lee is my idol if i had to pick one.

anyhow back to topic:
sakura - more than the fact that shes totally useless and weak, she is also one lazy biatch. I mean when do we ever see her train? Also the most i hate about her is her obsession for sasuke, I would understand if it was realistic or genuine feelings but her feelings are well..abnormal? The only reason she like him is cos his popular and supposudley good looking, for that she declares her love for him and is even willing to die for the guy..probably..even though sasuke treats her like dirt.

apart from that, no one else
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 19:03   Link #137
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
lee, weak personality? wtf? Tell me what is weak about sheer determination, hardwork, belief in yourself and being a straight forward nice guy. ARRRGHH. He looks funny, so what its a manga, funny can be good. Hes a bruce lee clone, bruce lee is my idol if i had to pick one.

anyhow back to topic:
sakura - more than the fact that shes totally useless and weak, she is also one lazy biatch. I mean when do we ever see her train? Also the most i hate about her is her obsession for sasuke, I would understand if it was realistic or genuine feelings but her feelings are well..abnormal? The only reason she like him is cos his popular and supposudley good looking, for that she declares her love for him and is even willing to die for the guy..probably..even though sasuke treats her like dirt.

apart from that, no one else
i dunno besides working hard, lee has a really low self esteem.

When do you ever see anyone train Sakura? Maybe she's so powerful Kakashi realizes that there's not need to train her, so Naruto and Sasuke can catch up to her level.

man you haven't been to concerts at all have you? or just watch those old beatle concerts. Girls scream I LOVE YOU (insert celebrity here) MARRY ME!!! RAGGHH!!

*Person starts singing

*Girls start crying.

For crying out loud, he's just singing.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 20:10   Link #138
Sycorax

Warning: defensive fangirl rant ahead!

Why does everyone keep insisting that Sakura is weak because she's lazy or a moron? Sakura is weak because:

1) Nobody freaking BOTHERS to train her. (Yes, I'm looking at you, Kakashi.)
2) Unlike every single other person in the Rookie Nine, she has absolutely no special hereditary ninja tricks to rely on. She has no Uchiha or Hyuuga bloodline limit, no imprisoned demon to give her extra chakra like Naruto, and no special technique secrets passed down through her clan (like Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, and Shino). She just has to make due with what she has.

Of COURSE she's never learned any special jutsus. That doesn't have anything to do with her intelligence or her strength. Rock Lee has Gai to guide him, even though his family's technique-defficient too, but Sakura has no one. Kakashi's too busy training Sasuke to give Sakura much attention, and her parents apparently don't have any special justus to pass down to her.

Sakura can't just go to the amazing-special-techniques library and look up a superpower and train herself in it. These ninja clans are terribly protective of their secrets. Who's to say that, say, Kiba wouldn't be in exactly the same boat as Sakura, if his family didn't teach him how to work with Akamaru? Who's to say that Sakura wouldn't be just as powerful as Hinata, if she had been born with Byakugan eyes?

I think we'd all be happier if Sakura spent less time mooning over Sasuke. That storyline's gone on waaaaay too long, and he treats her like shit anyway. That being said, I'm not sure that Sakura's as weak as many fans portray her to be, and I definitely don't think it's her fault that she's uberpower-free. She was able to master Cancel, wasn't she? As generally useless as that is, it's also a high-level jutsu, which proves that she CAN master higher-level jutsu if she wants to.

If Sakura gets trained by someone like Tsunade or Shizune and THEN fails... that'll be proof that she's a lazy moron. I'll take back all of my protests But until that happens I'm withholding judgement.

Last edited by Sycorax; 2004-03-11 at 22:17.
Sycorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 22:19   Link #139
eLstar
(^_^)v

Spoiler:
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 22:42   Link #140
Sethi
StormRider

Now Now people if someone has to die, then be it Sakura at least that way the only thing we were losing is a annoying girl, without any potencial for becoming a good ninja, with the sole desire of being with Sasuke and her crown achievement in the series so far was cutting her own hair, of course the one most influenced by her death would be Kakashi since he had to look for a new person to explain all the stuff for Naruto.
She was ok in the beginning of the series fun, lecturing Naruto and saying Sasuke-Kun once in a while, but like prince said 74 episodes and 207 manga chapters of that without any kind of improvement really is tiring.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote