Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-01-29, 11:47   Link #10521
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgowns View Post
Well remembered! I'm eager to see how everything plays themselves out. If there's one remarkable trait about FT, it's that loose ends really do come together eventually.
I would call it foreshadowing rather the 'loose end'
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 18:28   Link #10522
bigdeath

After a long period of pestering from my friend, I've finally read all of Fairy Tail in just 9 days. lol

This is the fastest I've ever read a manga and I am usually a slow poke at reading. This manga hasn't had a dull arc yet.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 05:38   Link #10523
ShiroiRyu

Future Lucy can be false ?
Why not ...
And the end ... Shadow of Rogue ...
In same time, this color page with Gray and Juvia ...
Old 2013-02-01, 05:58   Link #10524
ImperialFlameGod8190

just read the chapter and all I can say is "WHAT" that chapter was absolutely pitiful
Spoiler for Rogue:
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 06:45   Link #10525
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Rogue wasn't in Phantom Lord, but wanted to join, before FT effectively destroyed it. More suspicion cast on future Lucy and her story, it seems that Arcadios knows a bit more about her than the others...

Rogue's shadow taking him to the dark side? Approved. Out of NOWHERE, but...ok.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 07:09   Link #10526
ImperialFlameGod8190

at any rate this chapter was bizzare we learned pretty much nothing and the chapter was a waste for all practical purposes
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 07:19   Link #10527
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Too many things going on. Having many character being focus on can be bad. I wish Hiro would focus on some of them at a time during certain arcs with the main group on missions, but this high scale event is spreading the attention around.

Rogue isn't to bad as a character, he was less hated at the beginning and even now. Now, I am interested in Phantom Lord old members and the master. Did he ever regain his powers, I wonder.

Sting awakened? I thought he killed his master by a cheap shot...

Erza better shoot out a new armor to beat her opponent next chapter.

Oops, forgot about Laxus 3some fight. Too many things >_<

edit* Gray + Juvia fight too.

Main focus was possible fake Lucy? Derp* GO Jellal! Use your logic to figure this shit out man!
Old 2013-02-01, 08:30   Link #10528
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Man...screw you Mashima! Would it kill you to let Gajeel look like an overpowering badass like Natsu did for once? Sure an epic battle against Rogue would (will) look cool but really...I know Natsu is the MC but Gajeel seems to get shafted nearly every chapter and as a fan of his it's starting to piss me off...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 09:23   Link #10529
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
We all know Gajeel is gonna beat Rogue. Given Rogue's feelings, this shadow thing is just a way to give Gajeel a run for his money.

So, there is more future Lucy knows and hasn't said yet, and Eclipse can be used a second way.

...and that's all about we learned this chapter. It really felt like Mashima dragged this out, although it looks like next week will at least resolve the Gajeel/Rogue thing. I'm interested in seeing how the Laxus/Orga/Jura thing will play out, since that was so not predictable. Also kinda interested in the Grey/Juvia thing, to see how it turns out.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 09:41   Link #10530
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Man...screw you Mashima! Would it kill you to let Gajeel look like an overpowering badass like Natsu did for once? Sure an epic battle against Rogue would (will) look cool but really...I know Natsu is the MC but Gajeel seems to get shafted nearly every chapter and as a fan of his it's starting to piss me off...
Um, unlike Laxus and Orga, where thus far Orga's given as good as he's gotten, Gajeel doesn't have a scratch on him, while Rogue's all beaten up. That's fairly overpowering.

Sure, it looks like Rogue will end up giving him a harder fight next chapter, but he's also going to be getting a weird power up to do so it seems.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 10:12   Link #10531
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Um, unlike Laxus and Orga, where thus far Orga's given as good as he's gotten, Gajeel doesn't have a scratch on him, while Rogue's all beaten up. That's fairly overpowering.

Sure, it looks like Rogue will end up giving him a harder fight next chapter, but he's also going to be getting a weird power up to do so it seems.
I know Natsu is the MC but it just doesn't seem fair that while Natsu managed to beat both Sting and Rogue with ease...Gajeel's gonna end up having a though fight against a powered up Rogue.

Just tired since Gajeel seems to always get shafted and I really love his character >_>
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 10:15   Link #10532
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You never know, maybe Gajeel won't even have to get serious against Rogue; but even if he does, it will probably be against a Rogue whose power would match the current Sting (unknown, but still bound to rematch against Natsu), so Gajeel's battle shouldn't be shadowed by Natsu's tag fight.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 11:04   Link #10533
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

Pfft. That was some color pages. Wasn't as special as I expected.
This was one mind-blogging chapter. At least we got some answers, albeit, it could all be a lie. Interesting. Looking forward to Gajeel's fight. Finally some Gajeel action xD
Old 2013-02-01, 12:08   Link #10534
DarkRaven
GOD

yeah it looks fishy as to why lucy from the future is not telling everything to her friends but told everything she knew to the princess also according the arcadios she lied by saying she got there on the 4th ... overall good chapter!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 13:30   Link #10535
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

fake lucy.... that's what I believe...
Lucy won't hide something from her Fairy Tail friends...
I mean... even if something worse is happening, she'll believe in Fairy Tail no matter what
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 13:34   Link #10536
Krono

Also, nothing in "future" Lucy's story explains why Jellal was detecting power like Zeref's from her. Eclipse as far as we know has no connection to Zeref's power, nor any reason for "future" Lucy to pick up strong power that feels like Zeref's from it.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 14:26   Link #10537
mtgowns

At this pace, the anime will come pretty close to catching up with the manga... yikes, more stuff thrown in the pot but nothing close to a clear outcome yet.

I have a lot of ideas:

Spoiler for Things to consider:

I don't really buy the idea that future Lucy is a fake (how cliche would that be?) but she seems to have been affected by Zeref's power (suggested by her weird attire; might be hiding corrupted limbs?)

Of course I type all of this as I supervise an online experiment that can't be cheated.
mtgowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 16:43   Link #10538
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

rogues about to unleash his inner hollow
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 17:58   Link #10539
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgowns View Post
At this pace, the anime will come pretty close to catching up with the manga... yikes, more stuff thrown in the pot but nothing close to a clear outcome yet.
i dont think anime gonna catch manga too soon, in the last three anime episodes they almost used only 3 chapters instead of mix 2 or more chapter in one episode they just added some extra fillers contents(more inf from the same chapter), if they keeping doing the same using 1 chapter or max 1 1/2 chapter in each episode then the chance of anime catch the manga too early is almost 0.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 21:51   Link #10540
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If that shadow starts laughing all KISHISHISHISHI-like, I'm getting the fuck outta here.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen