AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-05-08, 13:00   Link #2981
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If it turns out to be Aizen again, it will be the most welcomed saw that coming moment ever in the history of Bleach like all of Aizen's just as planned moments seem to be-v-.
Old 2013-05-08, 13:00   Link #2982
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
And that's the story of how I met your mother.

i see what you did there,
and i like it.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 13:09   Link #2983
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

god dammit with the cliffhangers!!!

Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 13:18   Link #2984
Tuor

Maybe Ichigo has *two* hollows in him. The first is the hollow that was created when he was tossed into the pit with a broken soul chain. The second is the one he... acquired from his mom. This would explain why HIchigo is so different than what Ichigo turned into the time he put the utter beatdown on Ulquiorra. That hollow appeared only when Ichigo was "dead" and had none of HIchigo's personality, either.

I'd guess that the HIchigo hollow is gone now... or maybe entirely assimilated into Ichigo, but the other Hollow (White) is probably still there. That's my crazy-ass theory, anyway.
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 13:23   Link #2985
ChampDream
Alive

so that how Isshin meet Masaki, so next chapter will be how she die, that could eb interesting
Old 2013-05-08, 16:19   Link #2986
Alchemist007
*Author

I think Isshin would've been more pissed when he met Aizen on the battlefield if he was a part of it (and Isshin seems to know the truth, but is it the whole truth?). My bets are on Quincy involvement, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was "No Ichigo, you are the Grandfisher."
Old 2013-05-08, 16:55   Link #2987
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
If it turns out to be Aizen again, it will be the most welcomed saw that coming moment ever in the history of Bleach like all of Aizen's just as planned moments seem to be-v-.
If it's Aizen again it would actually be good... since it would be funny as hell how brain dead a story Kubo can come up with.
Old 2013-05-08, 17:23   Link #2988
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

She died of restrictive heart failure, her body couldnt handle the run to ichigo after eating so many fatty foods, Called It!!!

It definitely wasn't the hollow inside ichigo lashing out at the hollow attacking him and striking through Misaki, or a Quincey assasination or anything lame like that.

So it had to be restrictive cardiomyopathy or cancer from second hand smoke (Damn you Isshin!)...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 17:31   Link #2989
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Not in Weekly Shounen Jump. At least not anymore. Nipples used to be fine back in the day (Dragon Ball, Hokuto no ken, etc...) but Jump's censorship became more strict at some point. It's fine here because it's barely visible.
Err...To Love-Ru.

So after all these flashbacks, it still doesn't explain why nobody at Soul Society recognised Isshin. Maybe Aizen did an extra Kanzen Saimin on them?
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 17:51   Link #2990
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
Err...To Love-Ru.

So after all these flashbacks, it still doesn't explain why nobody at Soul Society recognised Isshin. Maybe Aizen did an extra Kanzen Saimin on them?
Who exactly besides Rukia has seen Isshin? Perhaps they did the little reunion off screen but up untill recently wasn't it just rukia and maybe renji (mabey the others did in fillers but I don't watch the anime)?
Old 2013-05-08, 17:55   Link #2991
Sasukemaru
Banned

Uh no...Isshins own lieutenant saw Ichigo set him down 10 feet in front of her face before he fought Aizen.

If I had to guess at this point, I would just say it's because he's aged 20 years where he would normally appear to be the same age they remember him as. Still, very lame excuse for not recognizing your captain.

Good chapter, im looking forward to hearing how Masaki really died next week.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 18:02   Link #2992
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Uh no...Isshins own lieutenant saw Ichigo set him down 10 feet in front of her face before he fought Aizen.

If I had to guess at this point, I would just say it's because he's aged 20 years where he would normally appear to be the same age they remember him as. Still, very lame excuse for not recognizing your captain.

Good chapter, im looking forward to hearing how Masaki really died next week.
That's a good point in soul society one can go like 100 years and still look very much the same but in a short 20 years this guy turned into an old man. prolly either thought oh they resemble eachother or .... One was extremely distraught because ther person she cared about just died and the other was extremely distraught because he just stabbed his childhood friend through the chest... kinda makes it hard to focus maybe
Old 2013-05-08, 18:20   Link #2993
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Who exactly besides Rukia has seen Isshin? Perhaps they did the little reunion off screen but up untill recently wasn't it just rukia and maybe renji (mabey the others did in fillers but I don't watch the anime)?
Well Rukia ought to have recognised him since she and Renji were already shinigamis when Isshin was still captain of 10th Division.

Also, my memory is a bit fuzzy on the early chapters, but didn't Toshiro and co. see Isshin when they were hanging out at Ichigo's home?
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 18:32   Link #2994
MC117

I loved this chapter, can't wait to find out why masaki was really killed.
Old 2013-05-08, 18:42   Link #2995
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
Well Rukia ought to have recognised him since she and Renji were already shinigamis when Isshin was still captain of 10th Division.

Also, my memory is a bit fuzzy on the early chapters, but didn't Toshiro and co. see Isshin when they were hanging out at Ichigo's home?
No. Only Rukia saw him.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 18:44   Link #2996
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

What? Another flashback? How many more chapters will that take? We have not even touch on Ichigo's quincy powers yet...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 18:52   Link #2997
Alchemist007
*Author

Hey, these flashbacks are better than the present.
Old 2013-05-08, 18:54   Link #2998
Sasukemaru
Banned

^^^I think the whole "his mother is a quincy" was the touch on his quincy powers you're looking for.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 18:58   Link #2999
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
^^^I think the whole "his mother is a quincy" was the touch on his quincy powers you're looking for.
I meant Ichigo learning how to use them...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 19:17   Link #3000
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
I meant Ichigo learning how to use them...
Don't worry the training arc will happen... who his trainer will be, now that will be the interesting part. Especially if Ryuuhan teaches him...

Tags
bleach, chapter