AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-05-20, 21:52   Link #1781
Dr. Casey

Does anyone know when we should be getting some more episode summaries? Episode 34 sounds like a really pivotal one (Since it introduces the Visidians and all), so I'm really really curious to see what 35 and 36 will be about.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 22:50   Link #1782
gordol
Banned

35 and 36 summaries!
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 23:01   Link #1783
Dr. Casey

Yes!

Someone translate them translate them translate them!
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 23:08   Link #1784
gordol
Banned

Visidian left a capsule with message telling Diva team about the existance of EXA-DB.
Flit sacrificed AGE-1 to save Kio and AGE-3.
Zeheart and gang took AGE-1 back to their lair.

Vagan Gundam is a modified Age 1!
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 23:37   Link #1785
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
Visidian left a capsule with message telling Diva team about the existance of EXA-DB.
Flit sacrificed AGE-1 to save Kio and AGE-3.
Zeheart and gang took AGE-1 back to their lair.

Vagan Gundam is a modified Age 1!
So the vegan's gundam design base is two generations old. A FLAT one too.
Old 2012-05-22, 00:18   Link #1786
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

So it looks like the Memories of Sid plot is going to play a factor in the series. The Vagans getting the AGE one isn't really a bad thing for them. Though the MS is old, it still has a superior frame and tech in it. Look at how Flit managed to take on both Desil and Zeheart during the last generation. It'll prove to be a fruitful accomplishment for them I'm sure.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 00:25   Link #1787
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
So it looks like the Memories of Sid plot is going to play a factor in the series. The Vagans getting the AGE one isn't really a bad thing for them. Though the MS is old, it still has a superior frame and tech in it. Look at how Flit managed to take on both Desil and Zeheart during the last generation. It'll prove to be a fruitful accomplishment for them I'm sure.
Well part of it would've been Flit's skill.

But how would it have a superior frame though? Vagan tech is quite advanced compared to Federation technology and the unit itself is decades old, ancient if anything in comparison.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 00:38   Link #1788
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Unless Flit upgraded the FLAT yet again during the time skip (we still don't know). Another thing; the Age-1, 2 and 3 final battle tag-team is now very unlikely.
Old 2012-05-22, 01:49   Link #1789
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

For all we know, the AGE-1 that gets captured might not be the same old AGE-1. As Casval said, Flit could of upgraded it again. It might even be that blue Gundam image we saw a few weeks ago. Who knows.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 01:55   Link #1790
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Who bets that the DarkHound will team up with the AGE-3 to save Flit?
Old 2012-05-22, 03:30   Link #1791
bio9205
Reborn

This could also mean the Dark Hound debuts in episode 35 and not 34.

Really hope to see the EXA-DB, that thing's a beast!
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 03:35   Link #1792
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

that's sid you're talking about
Exa-DB is a Database.
Old 2012-05-22, 04:04   Link #1793
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Well part of it would've been Flit's skill.

But how would it have a superior frame though? Vagan tech is quite advanced compared to Federation technology and the unit itself is decades old, ancient if anything in comparison.
I personally think it's most of Flit's skills, experience, tactical knowledge and possibly being a stronger X-Rounder than either of those 2. I personally don't think the AGE-1 even upgraded would be of any use to the Vagan technology wise. There's only so much base upgrades you can do to a frame design without redesigning it from the ground up. It's probably good enough to take on the Zeydra and Khronos with a skilled individual but not by sheer mech power. I recall in a later episode, Flit had trouble with it while fighting Zeheart so on when Flit isn't performing, the AGE-1 might not either.

There's still other reasons to mod it though, symbolic reasons like taking the enemies pillar symbol of strength and using it against them, assuming the Vagan Gundam=Flit's AGE-1 scenario.
Old 2012-05-22, 04:10   Link #1794
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
honestly, its like having a pimped up RX-78-2/MK-2 facing against the ZZ, then add a pimped Zeta to the mix
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 06:08   Link #1795
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
that's sid you're talking about
Exa-DB is a Database.
Whoops. That's too bad then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I personally think it's most of Flit's skills, experience, tactical knowledge and possibly being a stronger X-Rounder than either of those 2. I personally don't think the AGE-1 even upgraded would be of any use to the Vagan technology wise. There's only so much base upgrades you can do to a frame design without redesigning it from the ground up. It's probably good enough to take on the Zeydra and Khronos with a skilled individual but not by sheer mech power. I recall in a later episode, Flit had trouble with it while fighting Zeheart so on when Flit isn't performing, the AGE-1 might not either.

There's still other reasons to mod it though, symbolic reasons like taking the enemies pillar symbol of strength and using it against them, assuming the Vagan Gundam=Flit's AGE-1 scenario.
Does anyone have a screenshot of the Vagan Gundam in the OP? I remember its V-fin and mouthplate (with the 2 upside-down Vs) resembled the AGE-1, but after reading the episode summaries I'm more convinced the Vagan Gundam might have some strong relation to the AGE-1.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 08:36   Link #1796
rigolettohixar

"Flit sacrificed the AGE-1"
He will die or not @@?

Edit: I bet Super Pirate Asemu will appear after Flit sacrificed AGE-1.
rigolettohixar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 10:01   Link #1797
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Flit needs to survive the entirety of the show, so no, he's not dying. He is, however, giving up the Gundam AGE-1 to the Vagans.

And if you're looking for the name of that unmanned mobile armor in the manga, bio, it's name is Sid.
Old 2012-05-22, 11:02   Link #1798
rigolettohixar

well...vagan can't do much to it since it does not have AGE system i.e. important data on it anymore... except modify it into a vagan-themed mobile suit (the vagan gundam maybe?)

Ohh also sorry if my english sucks, since i am not a native english speaker @@
rigolettohixar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 11:06   Link #1799
Nivek von Beldo

So what twist, as typical of AGE they are not sutil with their spoilers... well, will be interesting the AGE-1 in the hands of the Veigan as the 'basis' for the Veigan Gundam... Heck maybe the 3-to-1 between AGE 1-3 can happen(you can make an upgrade version of AGE-1 from scracth)

Nothing about the Visidian Group? with those spoiler than Asemu will be a Super Pirate only needs to be on-screen
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 11:32   Link #1800
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Does anyone have a screenshot of the Vagan Gundam in the OP? I remember its V-fin and mouthplate (with the 2 upside-down Vs) resembled the AGE-1, but after reading the episode summaries I'm more convinced the Vagan Gundam might have some strong relation to the AGE-1.
Both have similar mouthplates. Maybe the psychological victory for finally capturing Ezelcant's bane is not enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
So what twist, as typical of AGE they are not sutil with their spoilers... well, will be interesting the AGE-1 in the hands of the Veigan as the 'basis' for the Veigan Gundam... Heck maybe the 3-to-1 between AGE 1-3 can happen(you can make an upgrade version of AGE-1 from scracth)

Nothing about the Visidian Group? with those spoiler than Asemu will be a Super Pirate only needs to be on-screen
Episode summaries suggest that the Diva will encounter the Visidians on the 34th and part ways by the 35th episode. Plenty of time to catch a glimpse of the Super Pirate.