AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-14, 08:33   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 354 Discussion

Heart

Quote:

Quote:

* What is a heart? A voice is heard in Ulquiorras consciousness. If I rip your chest open, will I see it? If I crack out your skull, will I find it inside? You humans can say such with with ease. As if.. As if it really existed. Once Ulquiorra believed what he cannot see means it doesn't exist. But here he is reaching out to the one person he has talked to regarding the heart.

* Ah so this is what it means. Thinks Ulquiorra while his eyes can rarely see Orihimes face anymore. The linger feeling of her finger around the ashes from his hand tells him she is still standing here.In this hand is a heart.. And that is Ulquiorra's last thought.

*The scene cuts to Yammi, Rukia, Chad and Renji. Yammi stands still for a moment before angrily punches the building beside him. Gah!!! First I was going to crush these then go to help! But now you are dead so I can't help you anymore .This is not enough. All the reiatsu I have been keeping up will have to be use on these trashes. I cant use all of them! While screaming, Yammy's body keeps getting bigger and bigger until his shirt is completely ripped off.

* Chad shows some worries upon seeing Yammi's growth but Renji doesn't feel anything after seen 10 tattoo on his shoulder. He turns to ask his two nakama if they have fought the espadas before. Rukia admits while Chad says it couldn't really count as a fight. Who cares about the results, I didn't win either. But this guys rank is lower than the ones we've fought. If we are scared here then its useless. Just hurry finishes him off so we can go and bring Ichigo back. Says Renji.

* Yammi is angered by Renji's words so he releases, Crush, Ira!!!!. He turns into a giant but what shocks the three most is his tattoo shows only 0. Who said ten espadas are 1-10? Espadas are counted from 0 to 9. I am the only espada whose number changes after gather all the power then has a prefect release. He lifts his right fist and declares, I am Cero Espada, Yammi Riyalgo

* The scene cuts to Hitsugaya and Halibel. Hitsugaya hits the ground and Halibel asks if this is all of a captains strength. Then she says its time to finish this fight. Halibel points her sword down and says, "Destroy" But before she could finish her sentence, a giant wave behind comes right at her.

Notes:
Quote:
Ulquiorra's part is hard to translate. I guess its just him thinking in his mind.

Yammi's release command should sound harsher than crush. I wanted to go with destroy but the spoiler already used that exact word for on Halibel's. Basically Yammi's command literally translates as "Destroy everything completely"

Credits : Annie / Danna / SpaceCat / negativzero / Drake

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-04-16 at 09:44.
Old 2009-04-14, 08:37   Link #2
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
So... Yami IS stronger than Ulqui?

lol. Just... lol. The way it happened seems so... forced. I'd accept it if he consumed the corpses of the dead Espada, but this? Well he IS an Espada, so he should be at the level of the other Espada. But still... this is too unbelievable.

But at least it's a solid explanation to why Yami is still around/a major bad guy. Plus it sorta makes sense now as to why he didn't leave his room earlier with the lower Espada...
Old 2009-04-14, 08:45   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Think Yammy fans have held KT hostage

Plausible explanation when Yammy Releases his strength rivals Primera Unreleased. But this statement doesn't add up to that Who said Espada is number 1-10,actually it's 0-9 . Maybe Annie's summary will shed more light .
Old 2009-04-14, 08:48   Link #4
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think its fake, well some of it. I know others across other boards are calling it fake too.

Anyway, if its all true then I have truly lost hope in Bleach. What's next? Orihime being an Espada and not know it?
Old 2009-04-14, 08:59   Link #5
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
At this rate that rematch Yammy promised Urahara really will be on. Apparently Yammy was fine with Ulquiorra beating the shit out of him way back when, despite being higher ranked.
Old 2009-04-14, 09:20   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lightbulb 2 Chan Alert

NagativeZero Said

Quote:
And now Nja comfirms that this shit is real

Quote:
659 んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/04/14(火) 22:28:46 ID:FVVumxQ10
ちょおおおお

嘘バレとかショックだな><

残念ながら マヂ です
Old 2009-04-14, 09:25   Link #7
kakakka

Quote:
At number 10 of Yammy, 1 disappears and leaves only 0. Yammy " I'm a Espada whose number is changed after the release!! Who said Espada is number 1-10,actually it's 0-9 ".Three of them are astronished.
This doesn't make any sense to me...

So... He is number 0, or his powers becomes that of number 0 after a release?
Old 2009-04-14, 09:33   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

All we know at this moment is : when Yammy releases he become Cero Espada : ) Also his statement that Espada are ranked 0-9 says that he is the strongest Espada : ( If ranking was 1-9-0 then its no diffrent from 1-10
Old 2009-04-14, 09:41   Link #9
StevOmaru
Thats So CA$H

Espada number 0? Really? Yammy is stronger than Stark? Yammy is four ranks above Ulq.? I truly don't want to believe this, this is starting to get ridiculous.

First is started off with 10 Espada and they are ranked accordingly, thats fair enough.
Then Ulq. reveals a second release form that throws doubt into the rank order, OK fine.
Now an Espada that was suppose to be the weakest of the 10 is now the strongest? Number 0?
I hope this spoiler isn't true.
Old 2009-04-14, 09:42   Link #10
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Sado mentioned Yammy seems to be bigger than before.. don't tell me all those funny theories about Yammy running around in HM and eating the fallen Espadas were true
Old 2009-04-14, 09:48   Link #11
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevOmaru View Post
Now an Espada that was suppose to be the weakest of the 10
No one said he supposed to be weakest. Besides, the way I interpreted the spoiler, he's 0 only when he releases.

I don't have any problem with it though(despite obvious bitching in that first response), as he seemed as though he was played up as one of the main bosses of the HM arc, being introduced with Ulqui and the arm thing, etc etc.
Old 2009-04-14, 09:51   Link #12
Vinak
Procrastinator

if this is real. it officially breaks the top 3 = Vasto Lord Theory some have been trying to spin.

unless he actually gets weaker when he releases.
Old 2009-04-14, 09:52   Link #13
SeanQ

That's cool...+0 yay for Yammy.
________
VAPORIZER GUIDE

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:43.
Old 2009-04-14, 09:54   Link #14
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If this really is true than Kubo has completely lost it.
Old 2009-04-14, 09:55   Link #15
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I think I'm gonna hit a wall
Old 2009-04-14, 09:57   Link #16
StevOmaru
Thats So CA$H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
No one said he supposed to be weakest. Besides, the way I interpreted the spoiler, he's 0 only when he releases.

I don't have any problem with it though(despite obvious bitching in that first response), as he seemed as though he was played up as one of the main bosses of the HM arc, being introduced with Ulqui and the arm thing, etc etc.
Well if he is more powerful than any other Espada while in release form than I believe that would make Yammy the strongest Espada. This must be another one of those things that all the other Espadas didn't know about since Stark refers to himself as the "Primera Espada" after revealing his number. Just how many secrets are all the Espada hiding from each other?

I am probably only whining and complaining so much because Yammy is by far my least favorite Espada, hell he is one of my least favorite Bleach characters. I just don't like the guy at all and I still truly wish from the bottom of my heart that despite all of this crap that's happening, Espadas 1-3 are still going to end up extremely powerful.

I really want a 100% confirmation on this.
Old 2009-04-14, 09:59   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lets just wait for a full summary then trying to make sense of the spoiler .At lest that way we can conserve burnt Brain Cells
Old 2009-04-14, 10:11   Link #18
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

I'm just loling at Kubo actually pulling off Ulqui/Yami to be stronger than 1-3.

One side of me thinks it's the cheapest thing on Earth. Making them the strongest Espada situationally like that. The other side of me thinks it's pretty neat. xD lol the main characters up against the strongest Espada right now.

I'm guessing Aizen will pwn the SS Capts next and make the Vaizards & Tosen/Gin his new Espada next or some wacky shiz like that.
Old 2009-04-14, 10:19   Link #19
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
If this really is true than Kubo has completely lost it.
Aye, aye!!
Old 2009-04-14, 10:20   Link #20
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Here's the new plot twist Kubo doesn't want anyone to know.

Inoue is actually the mastermind behind it all. Everything has been a stage act.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion