Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Spoiler for episode 11 preview:
Spoiler:
Old 2022-09-09, 11:18   Link #103
Alchemist007
*Author

Design reminds me of Pandaemonium from another show.
Old 2022-09-14, 23:28   Link #104
Frontier

Michio’s realization of his newfound mortality, it makes sense makes sense that he’d want to write a will. I also appreciate that he was willing to free Roxanne with his death even if I think he could just as well do it now with the place they are at in their relationship .

But it was nice to see how loyal and dedicated to Michio Roxanne is, to the point that she swears to prevent him from dying before her. That’s relationship goals right there !

Michio doesn’t really seem to have a goal outside of living a nice life with his Harem .

I love how Michio was trying to be open to the new party member not being a woman even though we all knew it would be .

Roxanne really just wanted to see her old caretaker, huh ?

Sherry seems like a cute dwarf with a surprisingly tight and sexy outfit despite her age and personality. A little too tall to count as a loli too. But her anxious and timid personality is kind of cute .

I’m genuinely curious how Sherry and Roxanne ended up as slaves. I feel like there’s a story there, especially in terms of their history (or lack there of) with the labyrinth. And Sherry’s failure in becoming a blacksmith .

Is Roxanne a little jealous? I can see a part of her wanting to continue the life of just herself and Michio .

Of course the two men are going to discuss the sex aspect privately .

Michio has mastered the art of haggling, though his discount ability helps .

Roxanne asserting dominance as first wife…I mean, first slave. But she basically is his wife .
Old 2022-09-15, 12:04   Link #105
grecefar

Finally we get the second member and it was almost at the end of the anime, I would like for another season that I think we will get.

Sherry is really cute but she is too tall to be called a dwarf, maybe a mix with other blood.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-16, 12:32   Link #106
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
what was the bleep'd word? Cause I can't figure it out...

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-16, 13:12   Link #107
Alchemist007
*Author

I think sex slave.
Old 2022-09-16, 13:14   Link #108
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I think sex slave.
I would think a sex slave would have to worry about diseases right? Unless it means that, being a sex slave, Michio wouldn't touch her.

Old 2022-09-16, 16:38   Link #109
Lex79

Alan said that Sherry is a virgin so Michio doesn't have to worry about diseases.
Old 2022-09-21, 11:45   Link #110
Frontier

Sherry really living up to the dwarf ideal of being a small-sized powerhouse .

I can see why Sherry would feel self-conscious around Roxanne's chest...and Roxanne basically flaunting her boobs to show it's not necessary to the dungeon really doesn't help .

Michio trying to show off to his new girl! Only Sherry is more interested in Roxanne's...interesting explanations for how to fight in a dungeon .

It's nice to see Sherry ingratiating herself with Michio and Roxanne, but Michio needs to be really careful he's not showing favoritism to anyone other than the first wife...I mean, first slave .

Sherry might not have Roxanne's massive chest, but she has a solid bust, a really fine butt, and a nice look with her hair down (especially when wet and done up a little) .

Of course the one unique skill to humans would involve...sex. And that makes it perfectly okay for Michio to buy up a lot of slaves so he can have a Harem to have sex with and all other kinds of lewd interactions !

Michio, you lucky dog...getting to wipe your hands off of two ladies' ample bosoms, and then having their glorious naked and wet bodies wash you off. And then having them on both your arms as you bathe...Michio is living the dream !

Michio has been waiting to finally get a taste of Sherry, but he has to save himself after he chooses her first instead of Roxanne. Good save by saying you're saving the best for last .

I just love how one girl just stands around and watch whenever it's not their turn. Especially Roxanne because she's doing it while naked. And then we finally get the inevitable threesome .

I like how the girls engage in some girl talk pillow talk while Michio is sleeping on Roxanne's chest .

Michio's night of sex with Roxanne and Sherry has finally unlocked his inner Sex Maniac! And it actually has some nice perks! Although "abstinence attack?" I don't see him ever using that one .

And Michio feels even more determined to get his full Harem! So...ending montage as we get the rest of the girls, get brief glimpses of their stories, get them in the bath, and engaging in sex with Michio! Poor Sherry has to keep contending with all the busty girls in this Harem .

I guess they really didn't think they'd get a second season so they just rushed to show off all the other girls. I feel bad we won't get to know Miria, Vesta, and Rutina. Miria seems like a fun cat girl, Vesta has massive boobs that basically envelop Michio's face during sex, and Rutina seems like an elf noble girl who grows into the role of Michio's lover. And of course it ends with all the girls wanting a turn and Michio embracing a sixsome .
Old 2022-09-21, 12:35   Link #111
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Looks like S2 is off the table. It is what it is I suppose. I would have liked to have seen more with just Sherry and Roxanne, though.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-21, 13:04   Link #112
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Looks like S2 is off the table. It is what it is I suppose. I would have liked to have seen more with just Sherry and Roxanne, though.
Yeah. Not surprising though, given its super slow ramp-up just to get his 2nd member. I actually watched the uncensored version for the last episode(other eps I watched censored) and seeing how good the sex scenes were made me think it would have been better if it just went the route of Rance and release as a hentai dvd. Would have cut most of the corners that people disliked and go straight to the naughty bits. Oh well...

A bit more of Sherry would have been great. Wish they'd cut some of the content to get her in 1 ep sooner, so we can see more of how she adjusts to the daily life.

I enjoyed it up until ep6. After that, they were really just treading water. IF it was a video game, I'd probably continue to appreciate the simple, uneventful slice-of-life moments as I interact with various things, and I didn't see it at the time, but in terms of pacing, it was really terribly slow.

Lastly, the situation with the elf girl actually looked interesting, and her design was delicious =03(the other two girls before her looked boring as hell). Too bad it'll never be fleshed out in anime form.

Old 2022-09-21, 13:22   Link #113
Xical
Phantom User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
... and Rutina seems like an elf noble girl who grows into the role of Michio's lover. ...
This is Slave harem in labyrinth , if anyone is a lover that is Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post

Lastly, the situation with the elf girl actually looked interesting, and her design was delicious =03(the other two girls before her looked boring as hell). Too bad it'll never be fleshed out in anime form.
If anyone of the harem is annoying and insufferable that is rutina/lutina/la tina , Miria ... just give her a fish and enjoy, actually I somehow like Vesta because she is the one and only true Slave (because background) in the harem.
Old 2022-09-21, 14:16   Link #114
Lex79

So that's how they decided to introduce all the remaining girls, a quick montage at the end if the series. I guess they thought Roxanne alone wasn't enough for marketing purposes.
Old 2022-09-21, 14:23   Link #115
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
You are being too hasty. Let's wait for the results of the products sold.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-22, 06:12   Link #116
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Harem speedrun any%. They wouldn't have done that montage if they had another season planned. Showing all the ways he got the other girls is just them not being confident to get a continuation so might as well just show it and be a done deal. Besides, anime is more of an ad for the novels. Buy the novels so you can see the continuation. But for now, this is all we'll get.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-22, 15:55   Link #117
Kamijou Touma IB
Imagine Breaker

It is strange that they introduced the rest of the girls at the end. But isekai wa smartphone showed the rest of the girls at the end and it is getting a 2nd season. So there is still a chance.
Old 2022-09-22, 16:59   Link #118
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Or the rest of them might get longer spotlights in the, I think it was 2?, Blu-ray specials.
Old 2022-09-22, 18:55   Link #119
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou Touma IB View Post
It is strange that they introduced the rest of the girls at the end. But isekai wa smartphone showed the rest of the girls at the end and it is getting a 2nd season. So there is still a chance.
Well that one had the plot convenience of the professor they met at the end having the power to see the future. That's how she was able to talk to Touya for a bit and drop those hints about the Phrase. With that power she was able to see Touya's future having more wives so that one works as a teaser for the future. This one they just sped through the activity of obtaining the harem for no particular reason. You know, the main gist of the series and took up to episode 11 just to get a 2nd person to make the titular "Harem" in an Alternate World Dungeon.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-22, 19:03   Link #120
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
This one they just sped through the activity of obtaining the harem for no particular reason. You know, the main gist of the series and took up to episode 11 just to get a 2nd person to make the titular "Harem" in an Alternate World Dungeon.
Great point. It was painfully slow, but at least you could say it was consistent. They were really going to show every aspect of MC's daily life, down to the most minute of details(bartering for vegetable seeds, buying a tub, etc.). Consistent... that is, until the end there. That felt more like "we won't get another chance to show them, so let's throw all the girls in at the end", moreso than "here's a teaser of what's to come".

Tags
adult, ecchi