AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-30, 05:36   Link #1101
EternityPala
Translator/Fansubber

Wil only gets good past Chapter 7, when he gets double action.
Those stat bonuses from every chapter add up pretty nicely.
Constitution is your defence against weapon based attacks regardless of element.
EternityPala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 11:04   Link #1102
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
I wonder if Wil ever gets any stronger or is he really just that weak? I just had to play the Lake Passage FIVE times because that stupid dude just kept dying, dying, and dying. He only deals like 10 damage per hit, but also takes about that much, so with his 40hp he's dead in one enemy round.

Also what's Constitution? The stat .. what does it do?
Const = Physical def
Res = magical def

Wil gets a promotion every chapter, each with a stat increase.
I actually think Wil gets better not because of double action, but due to his new armor which you can go nuts in upgrading.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 11:44   Link #1103
Wigwams

wil + chronos gems = tank like a boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
How do I get the Hot Spring?
I need it for the Soulseal Staff mission but I don't have the recipe.
Lake of Souls in Yuma Lake. the vendor there with the ? or was it ! sign.

Last edited by Wigwams; 2012-03-30 at 11:57.
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 12:04   Link #1104
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

the hotspring also unlocks scenes as well as some abilities for your party members.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:11   Link #1105
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I have never played this game before, but it looks decent and I'd like to try (my PC is too crappy and I only own Mac now though).

Just a few questions though.

Can we have sex with the reaper and Asmodeus?

How long does it take to beat the game?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 12:22   Link #1106
endarion88

evasion and movement can grow whit level up or only whit class change? (just for know if is really wort to trasmigrate characters)
Old 2012-03-30, 12:27   Link #1107
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
evasion and movement can grow whit level up or only whit class change? (just for know if is really wort to trasmigrate characters)
class change and so far i wonder why only uya cant be trasmigrate
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 12:28   Link #1108
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I have never played this game before, but it looks decent and I'd like to try (my PC is too crappy and I only own Mac now though).

Just a few questions though.

Can we have sex with the reaper and Asmodeus?

How long does it take to beat the game?

Asmodeus would be physically impossible.
Rags, sure.

The game, if you include all NG+ content, can probably last you a good 100 hours of game time. For a first playthrough on normal, I am guessing around 40-50 hours?

Quote:
Movement can go up in the later stages (I randomly get +1 mov while lvling from 80-99).
Evasion I believe is only class up? Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:41   Link #1109
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Banging Asmodeus is a NO!? Nooo!
Old 2012-03-30, 12:50   Link #1110
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Banging Asmodeus is a NO!? Nooo!
lots of people want to see wil bang paraskevas or gaptal that still a no. dont worry im sure u not the only one who disapointed.
Old 2012-03-30, 13:26   Link #1111
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
lots of people want to see wil bang paraskevas or gaptal that still a no. dont worry im sure u not the only one who disapointed.
i have to admit that when i saw a mud golem morph into a girl, i really originaly belived that paraskevas would have turned into a mermaid and gaptal into a dragon girl
Old 2012-03-30, 13:34   Link #1112
doujin

Quote:
i have to admit that when i saw a mud golem morph into a girl, i really originaly belived that paraskevas would have turned into a mermaid and gaptal into a dragon girl
u kinda kill my joke there i meant it as in their current form.
Old 2012-03-30, 13:41   Link #1113
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
.. a dragon girl. That would've been so awesome..
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 14:37   Link #1114
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

That would make more sense, than the huge creatures, that didn't fit into a whole dungeon during the stroyline, so they had to rely on the party to go in there, now accompanying that same party into that same dungeons and they only take up one square like everyone else...
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 14:50   Link #1115
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
That would make more sense, than the huge creatures, that didn't fit into a whole dungeon during the stroyline, so they had to rely on the party to go in there, now accompanying that same party into that same dungeons and they only take up one square like everyone else...
Asmodeus is really bad for that. Though I always assumed she could change her size, I mean what kind of great devil of lust doesn't have shape changing abilities.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 15:33   Link #1116
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Asmodeus is really bad for that. Though I always assumed she could change her size, I mean what kind of great devil of lust doesn't have shape changing abilities.
Same thought. Impractical position she has there.
Old 2012-03-31, 02:08   Link #1117
amoirsp

Alright got the Meister Hammer, got Asmodeus. Now I'm just dragging on my feet because of that level 75 dungeon that requires Uya Crayl Suina and Aht I'm in a bind since they're level 44 on average. I might forgo this and run an NG++

How do I get Wil's new armor that I'm reading on? There's a third?

At the moment quests that are out of reach include the 100 greyhound plus make a trap, but the item is a level 90 dungeon one. Probably same applies to items I have not seen yet like dark grass and bronze coin and some others.

Going for Meister status was worth it given being about 2 dungeons away, what are the Magnus requisites? Is Magnus required for ultimate weapons or accessories? I'm looking for a key quest trigger but I might have exhausted most if not all the Yuela ones.

If it requires the elemental allies to have more mastery I'll consider a NG++ to use them from the get go (except Wil is 40 levels higher).

Instead of grinding horribly inefficiently, what is this transmigration I read of? I'm basically trying to see what's the next thing to vie for and when to transition to NG++. Since I haven't done Seralwi nor Emelita's routes yet, I might want to go against my trend of completing as much as possible before proceeding and simply go to NG++.

And uh where did Lyphia and Evelyn go in NG+? I made some soul seal staff and triggered hit springs but never saw them again.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 02:18   Link #1118
Xacual

You might have made the soulseal staff too late. It's only available up until chapter 8 I think.

Magnus requirements is just the 500 total kills on Wil, you should have gotten the quest after reaching Meister status.

Transmigrating refers to the fountain of youth yard furniture that is rewarded by closing all the rally points in the Advent Bay dungeon. When you have it places in your yard it allows you to reset a character that is level 99 and has their artifact accessory equipped back down to level 1 but keep their stats / title / skill. Basically it lets you level them again without worrying about stat caps and already having the stats they gained from 1-99 the first time. This is extremely good for some characters like Uya, Suina, etc who are pretty much useless even at 99 because their stat gain was capped and terrible for a long time. On the other hand though, Advent Bay is considered one of the harder dungeons so you've already beaten the hardest stuff in the game to do this.

I personally transmigrated characters before I started my third playthrough so that they were leveling up from the low level stuff at the start. Well only a few characters anyway. You'll pretty much have 100 in all stats except luck if you use marwen's items for the second leveling. My Emelita didn't get anywhere near that though, she hit 100 int at like level 20ish all her other stats are in the 70-90 range though now at 99.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-31, 02:45   Link #1119
amoirsp

Hm I made the soul seal staff either chapter 7 or 8. After the hot springs trigger that was it.

My Wil has 670 some kills, no Magnus quest. Does all of gauntlet arena need to be complete or the rest of Yuidora Mine?

There was some item I didn't craft that was level S right after Meister Hammer since I ran out of Rien Stone.

If I haven't missed the trigger I would like to seek Magnus but if it's 100% gone from this run I'll NG++. I did have at least one other open yuidora mine map, actually maybe 3 since Beshtora Seal sort of opened them up.

I could venture level 90 dungeons, but for strategic trekking, which should I start on and what's the general strategy since ramming semi infinite hordes of monsters without using those distant monster portal seals is a bit suicide, I gather a smarter approach exists.

The only major thing I remember delaying was Hannah's gem quest from ch 5 to ch 6 but since I finished that full set I doubt that's it.

Hm this Magnus not trigger bugs me. Perhaps Mylen needs to be level 59 and philliny at 70? I recall some kind of level minimum characters had to be to create all triggers in an NG+. If that's what's missing I'd be happy to do that before NG++.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 03:03   Link #1120
Xacual

There's no events at all anywhere? After reaching Meister there should have been an event with Wil saying he'd train and get stronger. Maybe it bugged out because you were above 500 kills? I never was above it so I have no idea.

Tags
eushully