AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2014-02-08, 20:47   Link #9501
paladinenvec

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What I am saying is that the scene is beyond on moral comprehension! How would like it if you were a shota and a dominating woman calls you onii-san?
i would like it ... i mean being the only man to" dominate" such a woman could not be so b.... *gets punched and blasted away*

Anyway the chapter was really awesome i was not expecting something like this in any way dwmn Wakaki you done it again!
Nikaido's Onii chan was epic and a very hnnngh moment somehow it was nice fan service ...now it seems that Tenri is the only one that can help Keima... i wonder what she'll do...
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 22:03   Link #9502
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I have a feeling something like this is within Keima's predictions...because he can already see the ending!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 08:30   Link #9503
goblehook

Nope! he was never able to follow his initial plan through and through right from the beginning. In Keima's case, [Reality] never fails to get derailed from his initial estimates. He always ends patching up his plans and making impromtu on the go.

As always, Nikaido's call of "Onii-chan!" right before the world ended provide just enough information for Keima to figure out what 'is going to happen' 'is happening' in order for him to formulate a plan in fixing the impossible.
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 14:11   Link #9504
Candyshark

That is so far biggest troll from Wakaki!!

Not everybody so alpha to subvert the relationships as Keima did. Much to learn, much to learn.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 07:26   Link #9505
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
That is so far biggest troll from Wakaki!!

Not everybody so alpha to subvert the relationships as Keima did. Much to learn, much to learn.
What about Yui/Mars and his mother.

I don't think Keima is an alpha. He is so....passive.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 13:42   Link #9506
hlh3rd

The thing that interest me about the chapter the most is the empty colorless world Tenri is in. I could be wrong, but I think Tenri and maybe the other hosts might be going on a little excursion into the heart of Keima in the next few chapters.
Old 2014-02-12, 17:43   Link #9507
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What about Yui/Mars and his mother.

I don't think Keima is an alpha. He is so....passive.
Keima is as alpha as he needs to be, that's his "superpower". He adapts to be the perfect match of the target and then acts that way to conquer their hearts.

I love the artistry of this manga, the representation of Shiori's story, the speech about perfect humans with Akari and now the representation of the break of time-space is beautiful.
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 18:13   Link #9508
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlh3rd View Post
The thing that interest me about the chapter the most is the empty colorless world Tenri is in. I could be wrong, but I think Tenri and maybe the other hosts might be going on a little excursion into the heart of Keima in the next few chapters.
Am I the only one getting Steins;Gate vibes out of that ending? The way I see it the world line is broken and Tenri is the focal point of a reset, she will be the only one remembering everything that happened so far and she needs to somehow make the dots connect.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 03:37   Link #9509
Altes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Am I the only one getting Steins;Gate vibes out of that ending? The way I see it the world line is broken and Tenri is the focal point of a reset, she will be the only one remembering everything that happened so far and she needs to somehow make the dots connect.
Except Akari/Rimyuel is the mad scientist who better serves the role. Unless this is like the S;G movie where Kurisu had to fix the world line. Let's hope Tenri won't suck as bad as Kurisu did.

I'm really curious, though. What can be done now that the orb and the time machine have been destroyed, and past and present disconnected? Will Tenri use Diana's power to create a new orb? Will other goddesses help her, or will she do this alone?
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 10:11   Link #9510
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

We have a Magical Kanon chapter this week. Why Wakaki, you were supposed to save manga.....
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 10:58   Link #9511
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
we have a magical kanon chapter this week. Why wakaki, you were supposed to save manga.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was my most anticipated chapter of the week.
Old 2014-02-14, 11:56   Link #9512
Altes
Banned

Wakaki's gonna troll us all, huh. Then the chapter after the next one will be about Tsukiyo or something, and so on and so on.
Old 2014-02-14, 12:07   Link #9513
Rungelunge

THE HEART of Jupiter

well played, Wakaki.
Rungelunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 03:42   Link #9514
Asakura Hana

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

actually, i love Kanon ... Kanon 100% and Vale Vale valentine are great songs too ..

BUT THE SALMON ... WTF?!
Asakura Hana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 04:54   Link #9515
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura Hana View Post
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

actually, i love Kanon ... Kanon 100% and Vale Vale valentine are great songs too ..

BUT THE SALMON ... WTF?!
Actually they're Mackerels.
Old 2014-02-15, 06:01   Link #9516
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....

So...

Uhh... can anyone out there honestly admit that they were expecting the content of ch 260.5?

Cuz I sure wasn't....

Old 2014-02-15, 07:40   Link #9517
Altes
Banned

This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening.

I'll just pretend there was no chapter this week. Right. The manga's on a break. Wakaki needs to rest, too.
Old 2014-02-15, 07:43   Link #9518
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Wakaki...what...the...hell?

Well, it was not the chapter we all wanted, but I still enjoyed because wtf mackerels.
Old 2014-02-15, 09:20   Link #9519
Candyshark

Wakaki stop reading trolling 101 and get back to writing actual story. I agree to anything geezer and girls playing twister in the car, Nikaido and spying on Onii-chan flashbacks...
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 10:36   Link #9520
tsunade666

Wakaki is probably drunk while doing this chapter. Hate Valentines? Really that last page. poor Kanon-chan.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen