anime2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by liujeffqi View Post
anyone know the source of this pic?

hmm image is not clear so here is the link for the original size
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1...1072799gp8.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
In the Boyis wallpaper site, they give credit to CUFFS Illustrations for this pic

Pic profile <-- dont have a clue if the AmesarasA line means something.

I did a Google search on CUFFS and found their website, but I couldn't see the image there. (I am hardly the best when it comes to checking japanese sites, though. )

If anyone wants to continue the search from here, be my guess.
(Check your volume. First link below contains a 5sec Audio clip. Safe, but could startle if too loud. )
Amesarasa (Link NSFW-ish Ecchi) is actually a title done by CUFFS, but unless it is a special/rare scene, or was done by one of the CUFFS/amesarasa staff... I get the feeling that it was mislabeled by Boyis. :/

Knowing that made it a little easier to recognize (liujeffqi will probably appreciate your help)

Here's What its from:

Its Sione from 'Primitive Link' (Link NSFW-ish Ecchi) by Purple Software.
(Go to Purple Software's Site (Link NSFW-ish Ecchi) Then click the first products link then the first game.)

It seems Boyis mislabeled several of them, unless the PurpleSoft staff (different game, but lists some matching staff) like Hiro Tsukimori or Makoto Yuuki, OR PurpleSoft and CUFFS were/are connected.. I'm curious as to how the copyright info made it to the Boyis site for those images .. maybe just a database lookup problem due to corrupt data? Or maybe just one image was added and then it went down hill from there. I'm somewhat curious about the mixup but not enough to investigate. Good to know though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
gonna re-quote this to see if anyone still have any idea where this image is from? and if you know of a place where i can find more of this anime/game pictures. I be appreciate the help .
You can probably find some on minitokyo.net or on Boyis (mislabeled and not), etc. No clue if there are any cg sets floating around. Oh, and I guess The OP (YouTube) and the same but much better quality, but keep reading. Don't worry about the Divix player plugin, I pulled the video from one of their servers and uploaded the opening clip .divix here rar-ed for your inconvenience ^_^. Probably easier for me to have grabbed it else where but I've been working on 'extracting data' from various flash based players recently >_<

Last edited by anime2004; 2007-06-29 at 01:07. Reason: added an ecchi flag
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 00:24   Link #2382
BlackNeophyte

Neep help finding an anime....

A couple of years ago, I saw an anime on the OnDemand section of my cable company. It's only now just coming to mind... It was avatar something (and when I search, all that comes up is Avatar: The last air bender). It was about a girl who was dupposed to have died in a motorcycal accident, but is broughtback/saved by this avatar person. She is eventually turned into the new avatar and is supposed to save the world from these monsters. I remember that the moral of the entire anime was that we need to take better care of out world, and the living things on it...

If anyone can help me with the name of this anime, I'd be greatly thankfull.
BlackNeophyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 00:37   Link #2383
jedinat

Chikyuu Shoujo Arjuna

I thought it was... okay. Really preachy and the fact that the girl already had an unlikeable boyfriend at the start of the show nearly killed it.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 00:40   Link #2384
BlackNeophyte

THANK YOU! And your right... it did sort of kill it...
BlackNeophyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 02:37   Link #2385
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime2004
It seems Boyis mislabeled several of them, unless the PurpleSoft staff (different game, but lists some matching staff) like Hiro Tsukimori or Makoto Yuuki, OR PurpleSoft and CUFFS were/are connected.. I'm curious as to how the copyright info made it to the Boyis site for those images .. maybe just a database lookup problem due to corrupt data? Or maybe just one image was added and then it went down hill from there. I'm somewhat curious about the mixup but not enough to investigate. Good to know though.
Thanks for the help on this one.

I'll be more careful when using Boyis as a source for info in the future.

Thanks again!
Old 2007-06-29, 03:29   Link #2386
ATMA3Weapon

Question ok this is really bugging me

hey everyone long time user of animesuki's services but new to teh forums.

i recently had hard drive failure unlike before in the past and lost ALL of my anime and i wanted to rewatch something i had but i cant remember the name or names of any of the characters... kinda sad eh only things i seem to be able to remember are: A) the main character uses a lance, and he was revived through the power of kagugani after he had his heart ripped out B) the lead female character is know as deathscythe or something x.x... this is all i can remember if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated
ATMA3Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 03:57   Link #2387
Asai
Nya? ^_^
*Fansubber

This should be in the anime identification thread. But you're thinking of Busou Renkin. The lead female uses a weapon called death scythe or something.
Asai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 04:01   Link #2388
ATMA3Weapon

ah thank you x.x sorry if i stuck it in the wrong place i was just kinda getting annoyed trying to think of it and went to the first place i could find lol

Mods u can close this thread or move it if u like
ATMA3Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 15:28   Link #2389
HyugaHinata
*Fansubber

Can someone please tell me who the character on the far right is? I don't recall seeing her in the manga or anime (but I haven't read volume 5 of the manga yet).

HyugaHinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 16:44   Link #2390
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyugaHinata View Post
Can someone please tell me who the character on the far right is? I don't recall seeing her in the manga or anime (but I haven't read volume 5 of the manga yet).

Her name is Shiki Ryougi. It even had a figure made by GoodSmileCompany

edit: looks like shes from an animation called Kara no Kyouka. Thats about all i know, hope someone have more detail info about this character.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 17:02   Link #2391
HyugaHinata
*Fansubber

Ah, thanks. No wonder I didn't recognise her.
HyugaHinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 16:46   Link #2392
Happy_Chip

what is this?

see

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/imag...235/shob26.jpg

among the shelves, roughly in the middle of the image there is a chrono crusade box.

what's the box directly beneath it? (the one with two female characters looking backwards)
Happy_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 17:57   Link #2393
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Looks like it's probably Tenjou Tenge
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 18:34   Link #2394
Happy_Chip

yup, looks like the box set on the geneon website, thanks
Happy_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 23:36   Link #2395
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

can anyone help me identify where is this from? if it is from an anime series. THanks alot!

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8...dsigxl2ya9.jpg
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 03:07   Link #2396
problemedchild
ô_ô

I've seen the full picture here and there, but I think it's just fanart.
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 03:13   Link #2397
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

She looks a LOT like idol singer Rina Ogata from White Album, but with slightly diffrent costume.
Old 2007-07-02, 01:15   Link #2398
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Title?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-02, 01:37   Link #2399
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post

Title?
From left to right: Aya, Satsuki, Tsukasa, Yui. Those are the girls of Ichigo 100%, though that pic may also come from one of the OVAs (been a while since last time I watched it )

EDIT: yes, checked and those scenes are from OVA 3 among those listed on AniDB ^_^
Old 2007-07-02, 04:25   Link #2400
Namwal

Name that Anime

Hows it going everyone

i need some help if anyone here is able to it would be much appriciated.

Theres this anime that i cant remember the titile from but have seen the 1st episode somewhere and id like to check it out as it peeked my interest

I have tried searching all over the place but just cant seem to find it >.<

All i can remember is that one of the main characters is allergic to cats and one day has a cat spirit guardian come to protect him until his powers are unsealedand he can become a strong spirit hunter in his own right. The cat spirit guardian is exspecially found of him as to the point of always clinging very close to him and even waking up in the morning next to him. The cat guardian battles other spirits who are trying to kill the main character before his powers are unsealed and he becomes a powerfull spirit hunter.

Well thats about all i can remember. My hope is that someone reading this will know what this is and "Name that anime" for me please ^^;

Thank You everyone again
Namwal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel