AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-24, 01:46   Link #301
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

To be frank, this show was BAD. It's even below Ikkitousen levels of bad to me. And compared to this show, Seikon no Qwaser is like Shakespeare.

Still, the extreme levels of fanservice totally did save this show. Kinda like Kanokon. Kinda.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 06:42   Link #302
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I will agree with you on this one but also stress out that because cousins have less blood sharing than sisters/brothers or even half sisters/brothers do the chances are less of a genetic problem in reproduction but that's another science thing to talk about. Have a brother who is doing some minor researches in genetics as a minor degree in University of Paris. Still I think Keita will have acceptance problems within social morals/ethics..... don't you think so?

That's why I cannot stress out enough Keita x Mikazuki or Miharu. Besides Ako/Riko will never even stand a chance with Miharu's breast size and there was some mentions of Keita being crazy about big breasts. Well still good job on that bra showing of Miharu.
Actually you got it wrong......he rubbed his leg against her privates which might have made a slight pee out since the leaf with the water drop showed up as a reference.

Thing that changed is..... Miharu did not slap him nor mind as much as the first time when he grabbed her breast with his hand. That alone makes me think more ecchi stuff with her in a second season.

this might be a lulz.... but....... really..... he PUShEd her down...... next thing will be stage 2 where keita will actually see mikuni COME in front of him....

second season might be like this IMO;

teacher and student - unless yuzuki starts to move, it wont happen

NORMAL couple - mikuni.... we KNOW you like being watched by keita while you piss yourself... so gun it already!!!

lolita kouhai and senpai - mikazuki..... GOOOOOOOOO!! use your lolita charm!!!!

WINcest - oi girls! is THAT all you got?! be MOAR aggressive!!! a little more and he eventually wont care if you are sisters-in-law....... SHOW US HAWT WINCEST!!!!
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 07:12   Link #303
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Not really. They share 0% blood. They're no closer related in blood than really good childhood friends. The only ones who may not "accept" it are those who know they're in the same family now.
Exactly like Kiryuu sensei. DNA tests will prove otherwise and that's true but people like Kiryuu sensei will always be a problem in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Still, the extreme levels of fanservice totally did save this show. Kinda like Kanokon. Kinda.
Don't forget Ladies VS Butlers too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
this might be a lulz.... but....... really..... he PUShEd her down...... next thing will be stage 2 where keita will actually see mikuni COME in front of him....
Yeah that......oh boy female ejaculation spray. It would be better the piss spray but in Keita's face!
Quote:
second season might be like this IMO;
Oh? They can put that in but what will really save it is major rivalry from Mikazuki and Miharu. That might a excellent way to see how Ako/Riko will push themselves to please more Keita.
Quote:
teacher and student - unless yuzuki starts to move, it wont happen
Wrong! Unless they make a coffee cosplay cafe with Military males as a main theme......remember what happened in Akihabara.
Quote:
NORMAL couple - mikuni.... we KNOW you like being watched by keita while you piss yourself... so gun it already!!!
We also know she likes her breasts to be grabbed more now than ever.
Quote:
lolita kouhai and senpai - mikazuki..... GOOOOOOOOO!! use your lolita charm!!!!
Well she did by showing her privates and now she needs to push that further in second season.......
Quote:
WINcest - oi girls! is THAT all you got?! be MOAR aggressive!!! a little more and he eventually wont care if you are sisters-in-law....... SHOW US HAWT WINCEST!!!!
You mean show is more new things in that department.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 19:17   Link #304
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Final Scores:

Riko = 4.5
Ako = 3.5
Miharu = 2.5
Kiryuu-sensei = 1
Mikazukimouto = .5
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 20:21   Link #305
Qikz

Suprisngly enough, I really enjoyed that show, I seriously wouldn't mind a second season, infact I'd welcome one.

Clearly Keita is deluded if he doesn't pick Riko-nee though, she's clearly the best. She had me before, but the Oh Sweetsu episode with the chocolate lipstick. O_O
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 22:19   Link #306
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Poor Mikuni all ways have to pee when Keita is around
Old 2010-06-24, 22:25   Link #307
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Final Scores
its not yet over.... but here it is....

Quote:
Riko = 4.5
your agressiveness really paid off....

Quote:
Ako = 3.5
hmm.... needs moar assertiveness.... riko is nearing step/WINcest stage

Quote:
Miharu = 2.5
YOU HAVE THE BUST AND GLASSES!!!!!! Use those assets fully! dont just limit yourself to watersports!

Quote:
Kiryuu-sensei = 1
stop jacking off to his clothes... do him instead!

Quote:
Mikazukimouto = .5
you need to level up your game if you want to catch up with them...
Old 2010-06-24, 22:35   Link #308
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

ohh this series is soo in my "next to watch" queue
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 23:14   Link #309
Preacher

Best show of next season - upon entering the school, Keita is assaulted by the cute girl that is thats school star that has a secret dream of getting 100 fuck buddies.
Old 2010-06-25, 00:42   Link #310
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that's the end for now. All of the girls had their moments before this wrapped up. I was surprised in the show just how close Mikuni actually got. Even with Ako and Riko being that aggressive it seems like she still has an outside chance. But really school life should be pretty crazy since the reasoning of letting him try and study to get into the school is now out.
Old 2010-06-25, 06:41   Link #311
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

wait... I am having a hard time figuring out whether or not this thing is hentai.....
Old 2010-06-27, 05:38   Link #312
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
the manga is
R rated, but censored
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 12:48   Link #313
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Best show of next season - upon entering the school, Keita is assaulted by the cute girl that is thats school star that has a secret dream of getting 100 fuck buddies.
lol. I find it pretty funny how B Gata H Kei was kinda what this show was shooting for at least from how the first episodes seemed. And then Kiss X Sis showed the world how to properly do a crazy fanservice anime.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 19:25   Link #314
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Finally watched 8-12 . *Shame on you Censored version 10-12*

Well , yes the fanservice saved the show . OVA fanservice is still on the top though .

Ako/Riko FTW but need to be more agressive yes more like in OVA .

Oh god Mikuni ... if she's peeing everytime that she met Keita ...

Loli ... forget her .. Kiryuu-sensei nice body but go to hell Kanegetsu-sama .

So there'll be a S2 ? Hope it'll be better .

Overall 7/10 . Ecchi saved it .

Ow and damn Keita's "friends" in the same high school too ... someone give me a gun ..

Also Keita's voice are freaking irritating ..
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 21:28   Link #315
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Just finished watching this series as well... I liked it... I say it is a tie between Riko/Ako but that big boobed blue haired chick was dam hawt, especially during her gold rain scenes

MY QUESTION at this point is:

The OVA seems to have started 2 years before this series and it is not finished yet according to AniDB... wtf? Any ideas/comments as to what is going on with the OVA? Is it worth watching?

Do u guys think there will be a second season? I haven't read the manga but my guess is that there should be enough material for S2...
Old 2010-07-08, 06:30   Link #316
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post

MY QUESTION at this point is:

The OVA seems to have started 2 years before this series and it is not finished yet according to AniDB... wtf? Any ideas/comments as to what is going on with the OVA? Is it worth watching?

Do u guys think there will be a second season? I haven't read the manga but my guess is that there should be enough material for S2...
Well , if you liked the great fanservice in the series , OVA is even greater

Yeah , at the beginning that was just an OVA , they were waiting to see how much people will like it i think to finally made into an anime .

OVA = Things happen between the anime's episode ,the latest ova released = Keita didn't got his exam yet .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 07:10   Link #317
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

^ good stuff, u just peaked my interest. I am all over it!

I thought they had dropped the OVA since its been like 2 years from the moment they started... I'll check it out
Old 2010-07-12, 22:34   Link #318
Perseid

Wait, wait: http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/k...ase_bddvd.html

Does the disc release seriously include a pair of panties? Is this a new low for Japanese culture or what?
Perseid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 23:12   Link #319
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseid View Post
Is this a new low for Japanese culture or what?
Not really. It wouldn't even be the first time a Japanese anime DVD release included shimapon. Hell, it's not like panties haven't been included in an American anime DVD release either.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 21:10   Link #320
MasterVampire

Hey guys what order do I watch this series in?

Do I watch the 4 OVA's first or the TV episodes first?

Thanks!
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, seinen