AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-09-06, 23:13   Link #27461
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Spoiler:

The HGUC Byarlant Custom is looking really amazing straight out of the box, the colour separation is insane. Looks like it requires almost no stickers at all.
I think this kit will be remarkably stable on the ground, though its centre of mass might make aerial poses more difficult. The level of detail inherent in the model is astounding: I would tend to think that some of the HGUC kits rival MG kits in detail now...
Infinite Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 03:48   Link #27462
Zeydra
A random passerby

Byarlant Custom is looking like a great kit, love the design of it too. Sometimes having a sinister ugly design just works, if you know what I mean. Glad to see it's going to be yet another really well done High Grade, High Grades have sure come a long way since that Infinte Justice kit I started with a few years back.

Also, on a side note, my AGE-1 Normal arrived today. I'll keep an eye out for the Impulse's that were recommended a few pages back as well, and I might pick up the Duel as well at some point (actually, I will, since I plan on getting all four of the Stolen Gundams eventually).
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 06:37   Link #27463
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
Byarlant Custom is looking like a great kit, love the design of it too. Sometimes having a sinister ugly design just works, if you know what I mean. Glad to see it's going to be yet another really well done High Grade, High Grades have sure come a long way since that Infinte Justice kit I started with a few years back.

Also, on a side note, my AGE-1 Normal arrived today. I'll keep an eye out for the Impulse's that were recommended a few pages back as well, and I might pick up the Duel as well at some point (actually, I will, since I plan on getting all four of the Stolen Gundams eventually).
My small advice, buy what you can build or you'll end up with a backlog of 50+ kits like me,, which take up alot of room.

I just bought a 1/144 HG Clanche, i just love AGE Mass Production suits... number 53 on the backloglist...somebody shoot me...

1/100 MG AGE-1 is on my to buy list as i really liked teh 1/144 HG version.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:02   Link #27464
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
My small advice, buy what you can build or you'll end up with a backlog of 50+ kits like me,, which take up alot of room.

I just bought a 1/144 HG Clanche, i just love AGE Mass Production suits... number 53 on the backloglist...somebody shoot me...

1/100 MG AGE-1 is on my to buy list as i really liked teh 1/144 HG version.
IMO, Clanche is one the best looking mass production suit in Age (even in the whole metaseries).

Didn't know that you can store the rifle...(from Hacchaka)
Old 2012-09-07, 08:53   Link #27465
bio9205
Reborn

Agreed, the Clanche is one of my favourite MS from AGE.

Also, from the HG Clanche manual:

Can anyone read what the text says next to Seric and the lineart of the Clanche Custom? Are they hinting at its future release, or screwing us over and telling us to customise one for ourselves?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 09:43   Link #27466
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Agreed, the Clanche is one of my favourite MS from AGE.

Also, from the HG Clanche manual:

Can anyone read what the text says next to Seric and the lineart of the Clanche Custom? Are they hinting at its future release, or screwing us over and telling us to customise one for ourselves?
I'm sooo confident that we will get HG Clanch Custom as well

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 10:29   Link #27467
pumpkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
I'm sooo confident that we will get HG Clanch Custom as well
hoping for that and an genoace obright custom.
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 10:32   Link #27468
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Maybe if we get more of these Genoace/Clanche/Adele releases in HG and they sell well, Bandai might move on to doing them in MG as well?
Old 2012-09-07, 13:04   Link #27469
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Honestly, out of the Clanche, Genoace and Genoace 2 i have to say i like the Genoace more because of the shoulder verniers, i think it looks great, with a proper shield and gun it would look even better.

Last edited by Znozzy; 2012-09-07 at 13:19.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 13:07   Link #27470
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Honestly, out of the clance, Genoace and Genoace 2 i have to say i like the Genoace more because of the shoulder verniers, i think it looks great, with a proper shield and gun it would look even better.
Well, I hope that these Genoace stuff sells well enough for Bandai to make MG's..

It would be nice to have MG Genoace Custom, MG G-Exes, and MG G-Bouncer... Then MG Jackedge, MG G-Xiphos..
Old 2012-09-07, 16:54   Link #27471
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Well, I hope that these Genoace stuff sells well enough for Bandai to make MG's..

It would be nice to have MG Genoace Custom, MG G-Exes, and MG G-Bouncer... Then MG Jackedge, MG G-Xiphos..
Given how few grunts we have from pretty much every other series non UC I tend to doubt AGE is going to get them.

I would grab a G Bouncer, but I just really doubt it ever happens.

Anyway, HLJ finally put up a pre order for Nu MG Ver Ka, so I grabbed it as I'm pretty much dying to get that kit.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 17:06   Link #27472
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I wonder if the Clanche Custom will indeed be released: it is sufficiently unique from the standard Clanche, especially with its wing design, to make it worthwhile.
Old 2012-09-07, 17:32   Link #27473
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Given how few grunts we have from pretty much every other series non UC I tend to doubt AGE is going to get them.

I would grab a G Bouncer, but I just really doubt it ever happens.

Anyway, HLJ finally put up a pre order for Nu MG Ver Ka, so I grabbed it as I'm pretty much dying to get that kit.
Yeah, Bandai isn't going to do AU Grunts anytime soon sadly. It's a shame, really. A G-Bouncer would be pretty sweet, though

I pre-ordered my MG Nu Ver.ka last week already, can't wait for december
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 18:21   Link #27474
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Yeah, Bandai isn't going to do AU Grunts anytime soon sadly. It's a shame, really. A G-Bouncer would be pretty sweet, though

I pre-ordered my MG Nu Ver.ka last week already, can't wait for december
December shall be amazing.

Now I just personally need to wait for the EW announcements to start coming out, sadly though after a Nu Ver Ka even with my love they won't be as hype.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 20:04   Link #27475
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
I wonder if the Clanche Custom will indeed be released: it is sufficiently unique from the standard Clanche, especially with its wing design, to make it worthwhile.
It just needs a new head then knee,wing and rifle addons; not even enough for new plate (considering the optional gates placement on its runner previews).
Old 2012-09-07, 20:27   Link #27476
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
It just needs a new head then knee,wing and rifle addons; not even enough for new plate (considering the optional gates placement on its runner previews).
You're right - hopefully the Clanche sells well, and we see the Custom in the near future.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 21:18   Link #27477
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
I've noticed that it's got the square cannons on the wings rather than the prongs I've seen in other places. I'm not sure which design is the original, but I find the prongs cooler than the square cannons That said, the Clanche custom is pretty awesome, and my decision won't be affected by this alone.
Old 2012-09-08, 01:15   Link #27478
Se7en Sabers

Really, they should release a MG Reborns Gundam

Se7en Sabers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 01:34   Link #27479
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Hell yeah!! I hope next year is Reborns year!
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 02:18   Link #27480
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sabers View Post
Really, they should release a MG Reborns Gundam
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Hell yeah!! I hope next year is Reborns year!
You mean like they released Ahead and GN-XIV MGs?

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy