AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-03-27, 03:29   Link #1281
Mentar
Banned

I had no problems with the tear licking, but with the sudden change from all-peachy-pouty to baaaaawl.

Overall this remains quite an enjoyable and interesting show ... sorry kids.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 04:21   Link #1282
slayer545-sama
Banned

Exclamation

My prediction for #13 is like I though earlier except I want to add that finding out about Yayoi affair would be a good one for the end of #13.

Another one would be a Haruka something miracle. Who knows.
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 07:01   Link #1283
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Overall this remains quite an enjoyable and interesting show ... sorry kids.
My thoughts exactly, kids these days *grabs walking stick and start frailing around*

I don't see how any of this is comedy at all, as to me, it is "serious fecking biz"

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 12:24   Link #1284
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
My thoughts exactly, kids these days *grabs walking stick and start frailing around*

I don't see how any of this is comedy at all, as to me, it is "serious fecking biz"
I am taking this show seriously, the prop knife think was just to show how unbalanced the guy was. if you can't see the symbolism of why the guy used the prop knife then I can understand why you find the show funny. If you don't get it, ill let someone else explain it(not directed at deathkillz).
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 16:08   Link #1285
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I am taking this show seriously, the prop knife think was just to show how unbalanced the guy was. if you can't see the symbolism of why the guy used the prop knife then I can understand why you find the show funny. If you don't get it, ill let someone else explain it(not directed at deathkillz).
I dont know about you guys but if some did that to a girl i was next too even if was a prop i would have beat him so hard they would have to identify him with his dental records. Too bad Akira is such Puss he couldn't protect himself from a hangnail.
Old 2009-03-27, 18:15   Link #1286
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

While the series isn't an intended comedy some parts you may laugh at. I laughed when Yuki saw Touya handing Rina her birthday present. He paused in shock and if Rina didn't take the gift he probably would have stood there longer.
Old 2009-03-27, 18:19   Link #1287
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I dont know about you guys but if some did that to a girl i was next too even if was a prop i would have beat him so hard they would have to identify him with his dental records. Too bad Akira is such Puss he couldn't protect himself from a hangnail.
Akira should be grateful for touya. Misaki hold up getting a decent guy all this time just because of Touya. If misaki had not waited all this time, Akira would never have had a chance. I will never forget Misaki's word when Akira finally confessed to her, "Punishment"
Old 2009-03-27, 18:21   Link #1288
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Akira should be grateful for touya. Misaki hold up getting a decent guy all this time just because of Touya. If misaki had not waited all this time, Akira would never have had a chance. I will never forget Misaki's word when Akira finally confessed to her, "Punishment"
Except that he is the rebound guy and that is often a horrible way to start a relationship. Akira is a lost cause at this point, I do hope he turns around next season since he does deserve it, to some degree at least.
Old 2009-03-27, 22:22   Link #1289
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I had no problems with the tear licking, but with the sudden change from all-peachy-pouty to baaaaawl.

Overall this remains quite an enjoyable and interesting show ;) ... sorry kids.
Not what you said before. ( ̄、 ̄; )

Koda: "Hay I wonder what gramps thought of the tear licking."
Gramps: "Koda is snarking at me! 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。 Actually, I thought that scene was terrible."

I find it enjoyable and interesting as well! Just for entirely different reasons.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 05:53   Link #1290
golthin

roughly 24 hours before we can see what those whacky writers have in store for the finale!
Old 2009-03-28, 05:59   Link #1291
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
roughly 24 hours before we can see what those whacky writers have in store for the finale!
Lots of unnecessary angst and a "WE HAVE A SECOND SEASON!" tease. I can expect another flamewar in forums about it.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 06:29   Link #1292
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ Well, at least it was announced sooner rather than later
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
While the series isn't an intended comedy some parts you may laugh at. I laughed when Yuki saw Touya handing Rina her birthday present. He paused in shock and if Rina didn't take the gift he probably would have stood there longer.
That is true, but to label this a comedy series as a primary genre, "oh deary me!"

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2009-03-28, 12:59   Link #1293
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Haven't watched it full yet, but here are some basic facts of what happens in the last episode:

Spoiler:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 13:08   Link #1294
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Haven't watched it full yet, but here are some basic facts of what happens in the last episode:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for :

Cheers beta
Old 2009-03-28, 13:16   Link #1295
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler:

Old 2009-03-28, 14:34   Link #1296
Mei19
LOL'ing at t3h old bags

I'm getting some negative vibes here already. I can't wait for the raw. W00t!
Mei19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 15:06   Link #1297
golthin

Quote:

Spoiler:
well, disappointment. I guess they are leaving all that for the next season.
Old 2009-03-28, 15:09   Link #1298
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I thought the final episode was outstanding, like a tapestry of event and emotion. It helps me give this first season overall a high rating. I'm still not sure the writers have total control of what's going on, but we don't have total control of our own lives, either. The delicate feelings, inevitable misunderstandings and weaknesses and mistakes, the confusion, the uncertainty and uncertain outcomes -- all like real life, but woven into a tapestry of art.

Goddesses everywhere.

This and Marimite and Genji were my three favorites of the season. Maybe add Rideback in there, too, as completely different as it was. And Toradora and Skip Beat of the shows continuing from the fall.

EDIT: I couldn't see any credit for Yuki's song, which I guess was actually Hirano Aya. I enjoyed it, anyway.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-03-28 at 15:42.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 15:31   Link #1299
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

White Album last episode:

Special appearance-
Paper Mario
Kimikiss's sax guy

Victim of the week:
Bicycle-san (Haruka's)

Spoiler for last episode (for now):

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 15:50   Link #1300
golthin

Quote:
White Album last episode:

Special appearance-
Paper Mario
Kimikiss's sax guy

Victim of the week:
Bicycle-san (Haruka's)

Spoiler for last episode (for now):
Who here think that AkiraxMisaki is going to end together? It is possible and Maybe the writers want to show us all the obstacles they had to overcome. I am just giving them the benefit of the doubt. I believe they are just showing us all the events that caused what was supposed to be a fairy tale pairing to fail.

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen