Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-14, 08:32   Link #3141
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Summary of Tigre's indecent accomplishments:
1. Girls whom he saw without clothes: Elen, Mila, Sofya, Regin.
2. Girls who saw him without clothes: Elen, Lim, Sofya.
3. Girls whom he hugged or got hugged: Elen, Mila, Olga, Sofya.
4. Girl whom he saved with his mouth (sucking out the poison): Lim.
5. Girls whose chest were touched by his special skill godhands: Elen, Lim (while sleeping), Sofya, Mila (while sleeping), Valentina (while sleeping).

So which girl got the most advantage?
Sophie and Elen... so far... Olga has the advantage right now... since she was with Tigre in this volume.
Old 2013-10-14, 08:43   Link #3142
Kutra

Quote:
He does not have to worry about defending Alsace now. At the end of volume 5, his territory is safe. His father also told him to look beyond Alsace. For now, he needs to use his power to help his Vanadis friends and serves as an ambassador between Brune and Zchted. He does not even have the energy to worry about defending Alsace because there are so many people wanting to eliminate him.

If defending Alsace is the only requirement for being his brides, then Queen Regin and Elen already won. Otherwise, I would say the best girl is the one who actually sticks with him through fire and water and so far Olga is leading.

Summary of Tigre's indecent accomplishments:
1. Girls whom he saw without clothes: Elen, Mila, Sofya, Regin.
2. Girls who saw him without clothes: Elen, Lim, Sofya.
3. Girls whom he hugged or got hugged: Elen, Mila, Olga, Sofya.
4. Girl whom he saved with his mouth (sucking out the poison): Lim.
5. Girls whose chest were touched by his special skill godhands: Elen, Lim (while sleeping), Sofya, Mila (while sleeping), Valentina (while sleeping).

So which girl got the most advantage?
Tigre saw Olga and Teita without clothes too.
He grope Olga's ass while sleeping.
He hugged Teita several times.
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 09:10   Link #3143
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

For the humors about waking Tigre up, i commended Lim for that. First she put the tip of her sword to his mouth and second is pulling some of his hair off when she was shocked as Elen and Teita comes in to check on Tigre.

Maybe if Lim can replace Valentina as Vanadis, the humor maybe rises as Lim often wakes Tigre up by putting tip of scythe to his mouth everyday.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 09:26   Link #3144
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
Sophie and Elen... so far... Olga has the advantage right now... since she was with Tigre in this volume.
1. Titta is the one he spent time the most with since childhood
2. Elen is the one who supported him the most with her money and troops and who spent time with him the second-most
3. Lim is the one who taught him the most about warfare and strategy
4. Sofya is the one who embraced him into her chest the most???
5. Regin is the one who had the best childhood memory with Tigre taking into account of their difference in status
6. Mila is the one who was there with him through fire and water when Elen was not in the neighborhood. The first girl who fought alongside Tigre against one of the demons.
7. Olga is the only one whose chest he did not even need to grope because it was not there, so he groped her bottoms instead. The second girl who fought alongside Tigre against one of the demons and actually killed it.

Some advantages don't count much to win Tigre's affection. Even being near Elen was making his heart flutters and he sometimes treats Olga as a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
For the humors about waking Tigre up, i commended Lim for that. First she put the tip of her sword to his mouth and second is pulling some of his hair off when she was shocked as Elen and Teita comes in to check on Tigre.

Maybe if Lim can replace Valentina as Vanadis, the humor maybe rises as Lim often wakes Tigre up by putting tip of scythe to his mouth everyday.
Yes, I hope it might come to that. Maybe don't kill Valentina, but make her lose qualification to be a Vanadis when she starts a coup and gets defeated. Then Lim gets the scythe, joins the catfight with Elen and Mila, and wakes up Tigre with both her scythe and sword by teleporting right on top of him (no matter even if Tigre locked his door). I bet Tigre would think twice about sleeping till noon again. Maybe not, since that guy is so dense and he prefers to be woken up like that everyday. Who knows?
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2013-10-14 at 09:36.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 10:04   Link #3145
Kutra

It is a bit early for considering Valentina an enemy?
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 15:54   Link #3146
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
1. Titta is the one he spent time the most with since childhood
2. Elen is the one who supported him the most with her money and troops and who spent time with him the second-most
3. Lim is the one who taught him the most about warfare and strategy
4. Sofya is the one who embraced him into her chest the most???
5. Regin is the one who had the best childhood memory with Tigre taking into account of their difference in status
6. Mila is the one who was there with him through fire and water when Elen was not in the neighborhood. The first girl who fought alongside Tigre against one of the demons.
7. Olga is the only one whose chest he did not even need to grope because it was not there, so he groped her bottoms instead. The second girl who fought alongside Tigre against one of the demons and actually killed it.

Some advantages don't count much to win Tigre's affection. Even being near Elen was making his heart flutters and he sometimes treats Olga as a kid.

Yes, I hope it might come to that. Maybe don't kill Valentina, but make her lose qualification to be a Vanadis when she starts a coup and gets defeated. Then Lim gets the scythe, joins the catfight with Elen and Mila, and wakes up Tigre with both her scythe and sword by teleporting right on top of him (no matter even if Tigre locked his door). I bet Tigre would think twice about sleeping till noon again. Maybe not, since that guy is so dense and he prefers to be woken up like that everyday. Who knows?
Spoilers alert
Spoiler for Spoiler:

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 16:04   Link #3147
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
Spoilers alert
Spoiler for Spoiler:
No way, that is like cold water to the face. Vampire ability of immortality alert.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2013-10-14, 16:07   Link #3148
setsuna86

Oops, my computer finally broke down. I had planned to buy a new one for some time now, but I don't currently have money. So I think to continue translating in the computer of the university, but man, it's strange when I work on translation on another computer.

Just to tell you that it's possible (I'm not sure) that it will delay my translation. If I get used to translate with another computer, well good; but if not, it will take some time before I finish ch3.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 17:16   Link #3149
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Oops, my computer finally broke down. I had planned to buy a new one for some time now, but I don't currently have money. So I think to continue translating in the computer of the university, but man, it's strange when I work on translation on another computer.

Just to tell you that it's possible (I'm not sure) that it will delay my translation. If I get used to translate with another computer, well good; but if not, it will take some time before I finish ch3.
Lol got to chill =D It doesn't matter if it is slow or fast =D Better than nothing to read and thanks for the effort !

and yet again
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by Leonardunitylim; 2013-10-14 at 18:49.
Old 2013-10-15, 00:49   Link #3150
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Lol got to chill =D It doesn't matter if it is slow or fast =D Better than nothing to read and thanks for the effort !

and yet again
Spoiler for Spoiler:
I hope it is not a death flag. Honestly, she is potentially interesting because we don't know enough about her yet like where was she before becoming a Vanadis, where did her strength come from, did she get terminal illness since childhood or after inheriting her territory, her past with other Vanadis etc.

The Vanadis that we know about some of their pasts are Olga, Mila, Elen, Elizaveta. We only know Elen was a mercenary (King Victor criticized her when she reported about lending soldiers to Tigre and later on she told Tigre a bit about her former life). Elizaveta met Elen when Elen was still a mercenary. Mila just inherited her title from family bloodlines. Olga is the one we understood best so far about her past as the youngest Vanadis.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-10-15 at 01:08.
Old 2013-10-15, 00:54   Link #3151
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
I hope it is not a death flag. Honestly, she is potentially interesting because we don't know enough about her yet like where was she before becoming a Vanadis, where did her strength come from, did she get terminal illness since childhood or after inheriting her territory, her past with other Vanadis etc.

The Vanadis that we know about some of their pasts are Olga, Mila, Elen, Elizaveta.
We only know Elen was a mercenary and she met Elizaveta some time in the past. Mila just inherited her title from family bloodlines. Olga is he one we understood best so far about her burden and mentality as the youngest Vanadis.
This time round, the death flag for sasha is huge as crap. Yet again...
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Old 2013-10-15, 01:19   Link #3152
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
This time round, the death flag for sasha is huge as crap. Yet again...
Spoiler for Spoiler:
No way, condensing everything about the strongest princess in one chapter just to kill her off. I won't believe it. Hope she survives in a similar situation like the idiot MC who fell into the Artic Ocean in To Aru Majutsu no Index. Sure, she maybe be a supporting heroine unlike the guy I just mentioned from Index who was a full-pledged MC, still she needs to stay alive to tease Tigre and Elen and to make the story more juicy and flowery. I really hope it is just a cliffhanger. I am still reading chapter 3 using translation software and dictionary and hasn't got that far.

I really envy other series from BT like To Aru Majutsu no Index, Campione, Highschool DxD, Hidan no Aria, Sword Art Online, Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu because those series got many dedicated veteran translators and editors who can release really fast. But this series does not get enough love and was full of misfortune and I am quite sad:
1. It was not fully translated, only previews scripts (still good enough)
2. The guys who did the first 5 volume quit (still thankful to him, kinda sad though)
3. The second translator who did the full translation of the prologue and chapter 1 from volume 1 also retired.
4. The novel illustrator was sick for a while and volume 6 was released without the usual black and white illustrations.
5. Setsuna's computer just broke down (my computer from 2005 window XP broke down 2 years ago, I was sad to let it go)
I hope this will change when the anime is released in 2014, then suddenly a lage number of translators flock to help Setsuna.
Then maybe Thousand to Aegis also need some kind of promotion in the English-speaking community. Madan no Ou had released less number of volumes, but already had an announcement for the anime. The anime has a higher chance of being licensed in English (I will buy the blu-ray version when available).

Last edited by ngng; 2013-10-15 at 02:28.
Old 2013-10-15, 13:10   Link #3153
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I once got someone to translate Thousand and Aegis but he quit after several pages

A proper translation is not easy, as you have to go look up the various names and their origins. All for really no reward. The internet can also be very merciless to flame you if you did a poor job.

Madan illustrations is an example. Artist got sick, they brought in the manga artist. Get flamed over the internet so no illustration for one volume (*).

(*)I personally hate the madan illustrator and hope someone else can replace him. The characters look almost ugly and disproportional. Olga looks nothing like what is shown on cover according to the novels. Ellen's breast look as if they will fall off any moment. Mira's supposedly "smaller" breasts still rank triple Ds. The combat uniform for various characters (eliza for example) is downright stupid. A lot of magic must be involved to keep those high heels stuck to her feet and maintain her balance while not twisting any ankles in combat...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 13:18   Link #3154
Hiyono

Quote:
I really envy other series from BT like To Aru Majutsu no Index, Campione, Highschool DxD, Hidan no Aria, Sword Art Online, Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu because those series got many dedicated veteran translators and editors who can release really fast.
You seem to be misunderstanding something. Those series do not have "many dedicated" translators. They all have one dedicated translator. js06 does Index, zzhk does Campione and Blade Dance, Code Zero does DxD, tap does SAO, and no one does HnA.
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 14:59   Link #3155
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
You seem to be misunderstanding something. Those series do not have "many dedicated" translators. They all have one dedicated translator. js06 does Index, zzhk does Campione and Blade Dance, Code Zero does DxD, tap does SAO, and no one does HnA.
OK, maybe I shoulda worded it better. HnA got shutdown and I did not know it, I was wrong about it. For the others, what I meant is that there had been more than 2 translators involved in translation concurrently for more than 1 volume for each of those series that I mentioned above minus HnA. Check the registration page. I did not mean right now, I meant overall in the process of translating everything. So will see many different names. Sure, most of them migt have retired, but they were involved heavily at some point. That is why they were able to catch up to the latest volume.

Old 2013-10-15, 18:17   Link #3156
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Will people be willing to donate money to keep translations going?
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 20:48   Link #3157
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

^ You mean for a new PC for Setsuna? Nom@n did the same thing although I'm not sure if Madan is as popular as DxD. With that said, I've been broke for awhile so yeah....lol
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 20:55   Link #3158
setsuna86

Excuse me, can someone help me with a good translation of this sentence: 「ーー我が空を照らせ柔らかき灯よ」 (ボヴアセレート)?

It's one of Sophie's Dragonic skills (with ボヴアセレート as furigana).

I translate it as such "---Soft Light, Shine On My Sky." (Bovasert). What do you think?
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 21:35   Link #3159
pumkingboyz

My suggestion would be
"---Tender Light, Illuminate my Sky". (Bovasert)
pumkingboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 21:53   Link #3160
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Seems like just a choice of wordings, might as well change my to mine xD
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)