AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 8 22.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 19.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 11.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 8.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 5.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-16, 11:51   Link #21
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Yeah they did the same with Kimikiss... Though if they will do something similar liek Kimikiss then you can forget 13 episode being ebout Louise and Saito, but it will be about side characters. Main ones might still pop in from time to time but it won't be a story based chapter...

I would guess it may be a Tabitha special episode (maybe taking something from Tabitha side story volumes taht were released) and will center on Tabitha and Sylphid mostly. It;s just my guess....

But seems like JC Staff likes to do it such way.
Old 2008-09-16, 16:11   Link #22
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Lol, RAPE!

Sorry, I just had to say it. Good episode. Lots of funny moments, but still important story elements.
Old 2008-09-16, 16:28   Link #23
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I didn't quite get the story - quote unquote - but I did enjoy the fan-service galore. So anyone keeping count on how many times our dear hero has been kicked in the crotch already? I'm hypothesizing that the count is a two-digit number.

7 out of 10 it is.
Old 2008-09-16, 18:06   Link #24
ApostleOfGod
^.^

What I'm even more surprised about the count is that everytime they manage to show a low blow from Louise to Saito, it's a New way. Whether it be Kneeing, kneeing from the bed, kicking from the back, kneeing from the back.. Just imagine all the different ways those boys felt the pain... Damn.. I might lose the will to live after all that..

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
Old 2008-09-16, 19:42   Link #25
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

God this episode was a pile of Bullshit.

Other then a total amount of like 5 minutes.

Spoiler for Fangirling like fuck. Much Faggotry revolving around Tabitha.:
Old 2008-09-16, 21:49   Link #26
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

God this episode was a pile of Bullshit.

Other then a total amount of like 5 minutes.

Spoiler for Fangirling like fuck. Much Faggotry revolving around Tabitha.:
Well I won't say that Saito is trying to hit on Tabitha, but rather comforting her and maybe Tabitha blushes (due to his concern)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-09-16, 23:46   Link #27
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Well I won't say that Saito is trying to hit on Tabitha, but rather comforting her and maybe Tabitha blushes (due to his concern)

Actually knowing this anime, I bet you its just Louise and her weird thoughts.

but I hate Saito because he can make Tabitha blush, and he desn't have to try, he already got hugged by her naked, and can make her blush and cry, this enough makes me hate him out of jealousy for eternity. :'(
Old 2008-09-17, 11:35   Link #28
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Nice to see the party has finally reached their destination and rescues Tabitha. Interesting to watch Louise cast dispel on Saitos sword i actually enjoyed that part. But once again she used up too much energy. Still disappointed with this season but the dancing bit made me laugh as Louise looked she was a seizer instead of dancing that might actually make a pretty good avatar.

7/10
Old 2008-09-17, 11:56   Link #29
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
What can I say?
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-09-18, 18:57   Link #30
Xhokhusmak

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
If it makes you feel any better, Saito took a rock to the face in this episode XD
Old 2008-09-18, 21:45   Link #31
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

That is a wonderful idea im on it...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
dancing bit made me laugh as Louise looked she was a seizer instead of dancing that might actually make a pretty good avatar.

7/10
Old 2008-09-21, 09:21   Link #32
zero7090

erm, i forgot to watch ZnT since ep 8 , does it still full of boob joke and fan service ?
Old 2008-09-21, 13:15   Link #33
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
erm, i forgot to watch ZnT since ep 8 , does it still full of boob joke and fan service ?
I don't think so, but all of the novel-readers will disagree with me there.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:57   Link #34
Darknemo2000

Thats because you as an anime fan got so used to it that you simply put a blind eye to that.
Old 2008-09-21, 16:03   Link #35
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Thats because you as an anime fan got so used to it that you simply put a blind eye to that.
No, its because I'm not stupid enough to compare one media to another and get butt-hurt if there's any differences.
Old 2008-09-21, 16:06   Link #36
Darknemo2000

But you are stupid enough to close your eyes against it's faults as I see.
Old 2008-09-21, 16:22   Link #37
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I haven't really seen any faults in the show. Its a comedy and I treat it as a comedy. As it is, the only faults everyone ever lists is the fanservice and how its different from the novels.
Old 2008-09-21, 16:28   Link #38
Darknemo2000

But the plot things like "Louise cannot use magic, because she suddenly cannot use magic though she just did perfectly throughout the whole season" are somewhat weird even if you considered it to be a rather dumb comedy with low requirements for the script.

You dont have to be a novel reader to see its faults, even if you think about it as a pure ecchi comedy only... Pulling such plot devices is very cheap and not really a worthy of a good anime.
Old 2008-09-21, 16:36   Link #39
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
But the plot things like "Louise cannot use magic, because she suddenly cannot use magic though she just did perfectly throughout the whole season" are somewhat weird even if you considered it to be a rather dumb comedy with low requirements for the script.

You dont have to be a novel reader to see its faults, even if you think about it as a pure ecchi comedy only... Pulling such plot devices is very cheap and not really a worthy of a good anime.
1, we're not allowed to talk about future events in a single episode thread, last I checked, and 2, I really can't compare that as I haven't seen the episode and won't be seeing it until sometime tomorrow.

I haven't read all of the novel translations so far, so I can't call what is a plot hole and what isn't. I just don't let myself get upset over every minor detail. I watch a tv show to be entertained, not to pick it apart and bitch about it. Frankly, I'm getting sick and tired of people doing that, I can't even post what I think about episodes now because every time I do, one of you novel-readers gets upset and downrates me for liking a show. Which is pretty freakin' stupid and immature.
Old 2008-09-21, 17:59   Link #40
Darknemo2000

I think you constantly complaining about that is just as equally as stupid and immature.

And as I said it doesn't not matter if you read novels or not, some things look weird even without any knowledge of novels, that was my point long time ago but you always seem to ignore it and say that it is only based on the fact that anime does not match novels, because you want to put a bilnd eye regarding anime faults that steam from it itself rather than it being compared to novels.

Why do you think first season had much less complaints as this? Because it matched novels? Nope, there were quite a few differences, but it just that anime made a pretty reasonable storry even if it was not following novels that closely.

Novels are just used as mean to compare between the possibilities but not as a mean to criticize something for not matching, the crticism comes from the anime itself rather than from novel/anime comparison, it is just taht novel is used as an example to point it out.

But of course you do not want to admit it and try to simplify that its only because anime does not match novels. As again it is easier to argue when you make your opponent look like just picky "ZOMG! This part do not match novels! Saito should have said two words instead of one!!!!" type of idiot...

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2008-09-21 at 18:10.
Closed Thread