AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-15, 08:20   Link #4681
Tenzen12

Yet when Demon Lord asked what kind of girl he wish to be he unknowingly described Tomoe. He feels connection because he is martial artists for life and consider her to potentially share same values.

Alternative timeline does not mean nothing. Seeing himself in relationship with Tomoe means he can't easily pretend she is just family. Same can't be said for Mio.
Old 2018-09-16, 09:19   Link #4682
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Yet when Demon Lord asked what kind of girl he wish to be he unknowingly described Tomoe. He feels connection because he is martial artists for life and consider her to potentially share same values.

Alternative timeline does not mean nothing. Seeing himself in relationship with Tomoe means he can't easily pretend she is just family. Same can't be said for Mio.
I don't think it's because of the martial arts thing. It is because Makoto likes the "older sister" types. His sister even said that she's troubled about Makoto maybe looking at her in "that" kind of way. He also likes Princess lily and she isn't a martial artist.

However, even if he has a type, that doesn't mean his love interest will only be limited to that.

I know that, but think about Tomoe's situation in the current timeline and Mio's. Makoto is dealing with Mio most of the time when it comes to these kinds of things, while Tomoe has resigned herself for the time being.

Even if she'll end up in a relationship with Makoto, along with Mio, it's a known fact that Mio is the one who is making moves on Makoto and not afraid of showing her love towards Makoto and currently the one who stands the better chance.

You said that Tomoe has the best chance, which is not true, since she isn't that active about it anymore and is pushing Mio to get with Makoto.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-16, 09:28   Link #4683
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Tomoe already made an agreement with Mio allowing her to 'be first' with Makoto. Once Mio is accepted by him Tomoe will probably be a bit more assertive in her approach to him.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-16, 10:55   Link #4684
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma29 View Post
I don't think it's because of the martial arts thing. It is because Makoto likes the "older sister" types. His sister even said that she's troubled about Makoto maybe looking at her in "that" kind of way. He also likes Princess lily and she isn't a martial artist.

However, even if he has a type, that doesn't mean his love interest will only be limited to that.

I know that, but think about Tomoe's situation in the current timeline and Mio's. Makoto is dealing with Mio most of the time when it comes to these kinds of things, while Tomoe has resigned herself for the time being.

Even if she'll end up in a relationship with Makoto, along with Mio, it's a known fact that Mio is the one who is making moves on Makoto and not afraid of showing her love towards Makoto and currently the one who stands the better chance.

You said that Tomoe has the best chance, which is not true, since she isn't that active about it anymore and is pushing Mio to get with Makoto.
You seem under misconception that result depends on girls efforts. As long as both girls are in love with Makoto it doesn't matter what they do or not, but how Makoto respond to it. How many time MC chose girl that actively try give up for sake of other? How many time guy decide go after heroine that helping him get together with other girl? In every romance of this kind it's ultimately guy who (after figuring his feelings) come and confess to heroine of his choice. Strong platonic love almost always crush shallow romantic one when put on scales.

Yeah, Milo's appearance might be in his strike zone, but they didn't get any closer in long time and He made clear what he seek and it wasn't appearance.
Old 2018-09-25, 08:59   Link #4685
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
You seem under misconception that result depends on girls efforts. As long as both girls are in love with Makoto it doesn't matter what they do or not, but how Makoto respond to it. How many time MC chose girl that actively try give up for sake of other? How many time guy decide go after heroine that helping him get together with other girl? In every romance of this kind it's ultimately guy who (after figuring his feelings) come and confess to heroine of his choice. Strong platonic love almost always crush shallow romantic one when put on scales.

Yeah, Milo's appearance might be in his strike zone, but they didn't get any closer in long time and He made clear what he seek and it wasn't appearance.
I'm not under a misconception, i'm just making a different point than what you are assuming?

I'm not just saying this because of Mio's efforts, I'm saying this because of Makoto's view towards relationships and how his sister said that pushing him is the only way to get closer to him.

This means that Makoto isn't the type of guy that would advance on a girl and his personality has proven that fact. That's why the only thing to do is push your feelings onto him until he accepts it and that's what Mio's doing.

Now, to make my point clear... again.

Mio is the one closer to being in a relationship with Makoto, because she is actively showing her feelings for Makoto and because of it, he has started to see both of them as potential partners. Tomoe has been in the background for the moment, so it's a fact that Mio's the one that has the most influence on him in that area.

So tell me, based on Makoto's personality, who do you think is the closest to being in a relationship with Makoto (which was the whole point of our argument).
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-26, 07:47   Link #4686
Tenzen12

And answer is same as before. Tomoe.

At this point Makoto actively resist forming relationship with either of girls and it got into point where he has relatively easy time to mantain status quo. Mio effort can't really break that unless she became much more proactive then she is now. Basicaly she would have to force herself on him or get him under influence, but she rejected that kind of approach so yeah... dead end.

If status quo will change it will be because Makoto decided have relationship and stop be passive and Mio cooking is far from enough convince him to put her out of family-zone"
Old 2018-09-26, 22:17   Link #4687
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Another Enigma29&Tenzen12 clash discussion?
Old 2018-09-27, 23:09   Link #4688
trowapeter

So I just started reading the WN after seeing the manga and I gotta say the author has a weird and annoying way of writing the novel.
trowapeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 05:18   Link #4689
Saji02

As a person who loves harem stories(though this story seems to be harem but at the same time its not), I would like to ask about the Rembrandt sisters(Yuno and Sif). I once read in the comments that they seemed to be not in love with Makoto anymore? That they are being paired with their own classmates/teammates(maybe Izumo and Misura). I would like to have some confirmation about this if it is true or not. Thank you.
Saji02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-08, 01:56   Link #4690
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Been almost 2 years since i last read this, and author only update 20+ wn chapter. Sigh..

Btw just noticed that mako already 20+ years old, he should learn from tomoki even for a little bit about sex desires.
Now i wonder if Haruka will join him or stay as puppet in lorel (for sairitsu convenience).
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-13, 15:56   Link #4691
Morilinde

The latest manga chapter..

I mean Makoto really knows how to dig really deep graves for himself when it comes to girls doesn't he?
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-25, 05:07   Link #4692
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Mc that tend to be in denial and or reject thing as first respond, only then much time later regret it and seeing himself as the worst.... he really is the worst kind of man... if it is in term of relationship... wonder who will be with him in the end.... maybe he will end up dying as virgin that full of regret later on?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-25, 14:02   Link #4693
Sparteh

Has there been any updates?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-25, 17:13   Link #4694
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Has there been any updates?
nope

i am guessing the author is working on the ln, which actually paids the bills.

he about 2 vols short of the wn. We should see updates once vol15 an 16 is publish.
Old 2019-01-27, 15:01   Link #4695
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
nope

i am guessing the author is working on the ln, which actually paids the bills.

he about 2 vols short of the wn. We should see updates once vol15 an 16 is publish.
So according your math, when this should happen?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-27, 15:21   Link #4696
Hokoga

When was the last LN volume released?

Because I was starting to think that the author died of sickness.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-27, 16:04   Link #4697
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
When was the last LN volume released?

Because I was starting to think that the author died of sickness.
Last LN was Volume 14 released in April 2018.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/book/detail/1044536/4755

Also, if the Author was dead, that would have impacted the Manga chapter releases. But we got Manga chapter 39 in this month itself.

My guess is either he is sick, or working on some project (either related to Tsuki, or a different one). Would be nice if it was a Anime for this series though.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-27, 18:09   Link #4698
tsunade666

I'm not hoping much for anime. this story is good but it only looks good to me later on. when his screwed by the merchant. earlier chapter is annoying with how the MC act and decide.
Old 2019-04-03, 15:44   Link #4699
coded321
He Who Games

is there a twitter or social profile of the author, or any other activity somewhere that shows the author is still alive?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-03, 16:36   Link #4700
travelingbum

last tweet was back on Jan 4.
just retweets of alphapol and the one doing the manga after that.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel