AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-09, 09:49   Link #2181
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
If Rina remains cold or anything and does no effect on Touya then we can mark her as another sidekick of Touya's harem. If not then depending on the impact we might have chance for that pairing. Also the same with Yuki. Yuki will finally meet Touya again and depending on the converation either she shows signs of giving up or maybe suceeds getting him back...or none which would be also logical for her character but I am waiting for something big

Also after thinking a while maybe a triangle ending also possible between the two...
I am still not leaning for the Touya X Alone as it would have little benefit from the sense of story. Usually every story has some subtle hint of message. If Touya ends up alone...even if he's a jerk or a complete womaniser I doubt it would have much of a message. As Touya with his skills and popularity can get a new woman fast and so him not ending up with someone only would mean that Touya is going to keep wandering from girl to girl.

Though the Touya X Alone is sensical in terms of developments somewhat if we see it from the perspective of Touya's realtion to the two heroines:
-Yuki: Their relationship was somehow weak from the beginning. They were somehow in love, but with the distance a huge rift came to existance between them. Yuki was quite neglectful to Touya in S1 and now it happens the other way around with a bit more intensity. Touya claimed to like her few episodes before which is with Yuki's inability of giving up on him is the light might lead them together again. But I have to say after all those shit which happened between them I would really hate to see this pairing.
-Rina: Her case is less complicated. She isn't standing out much from the Touya's group of godesses. They have some sparks but we have yet to see a real development if it ever happens. In short if we take that to win Touya a girl needs 100 point then Rina has about 60-70 at most. We have 3 episodes to work that out, but with every passing episode it starts to seem more and more impossible.

That's why now the "triangle ending" came into my mind. That way they can conclude things somehow even if Rina lacks "points" and Yuki hardly changed. Though the later has already begun. Yuki finally takes her career totally seriously. I think she would and will overtake Rina in term of popularity soon or at least in the end. But this isn't the kind of development she needs to get back Touya. She needs to be more agressive and to face Touya directly. Somehow I doubt she's going to be capable of doing that.

So, it might going to be a triangle end.
And why I speak about triangle while Touya has relationship with about a dozen of women now? Well, he's clearly showing the slowly growing resolve to solve his love problems. It slowly leads to the dissolution of his harem. And the remaining active participants besides Yuki and Rina are Menou(latecomer), Mana(barely legal), Yayoi(has yet to show some clear romanticalish feeling...if ever). Haruka and Misaki is out of the picture now. In short the others aren't much of a competitors now. Yeah, even Yayoi as Touya has yet to show anything other than physical interest in her.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 12:44   Link #2182
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
If Rina remains cold or anything and does no effect on Touya then we can mark her as another sidekick of Touya's harem. If not then depending on the impact we might have chance for that pairing. Also the same with Yuki. Yuki will finally meet Touya again and depending on the converation either she shows signs of giving up or maybe suceeds getting him back...or none which would be also logical for her character but I am waiting for something big

Also after thinking a while maybe a triangle ending also possible between the two...
I am still not leaning for the Touya X Alone as it would have little benefit from the sense of story. Usually every story has some subtle hint of message. If Touya ends up alone...even if he's a jerk or a complete womaniser I doubt it would have much of a message. As Touya with his skills and popularity can get a new woman fast and so him not ending up with someone only would mean that Touya is going to keep wandering from girl to girl.

Though the Touya X Alone is sensical in terms of developments somewhat if we see it from the perspective of Touya's realtion to the two heroines:
-Yuki: Their relationship was somehow weak from the beginning. They were somehow in love, but with the distance a huge rift came to existance between them. Yuki was quite neglectful to Touya in S1 and now it happens the other way around with a bit more intensity. Touya claimed to like her few episodes before which is with Yuki's inability of giving up on him is the light might lead them together again. But I have to say after all those shit which happened between them I would really hate to see this pairing.
-Rina: Her case is less complicated. She isn't standing out much from the Touya's group of godesses. They have some sparks but we have yet to see a real development if it ever happens. In short if we take that to win Touya a girl needs 100 point then Rina has about 60-70 at most. We have 3 episodes to work that out, but with every passing episode it starts to seem more and more impossible.

That's why now the "triangle ending" came into my mind. That way they can conclude things somehow even if Rina lacks "points" and Yuki hardly changed. Though the later has already begun. Yuki finally takes her career totally seriously. I think she would and will overtake Rina in term of popularity soon or at least in the end. But this isn't the kind of development she needs to get back Touya. She needs to be more agressive and to face Touya directly. Somehow I doubt she's going to be capable of doing that.

So, it might going to be a triangle end.
And why I speak about triangle while Touya has relationship with about a dozen of women now? Well, he's clearly showing the slowly growing resolve to solve his love problems. It slowly leads to the dissolution of his harem. And the remaining active participants besides Yuki and Rina are Menou(latecomer), Mana(barely legal), Yayoi(has yet to show some clear romanticalish feeling...if ever). Haruka and Misaki is out of the picture now. In short the others aren't much of a competitors now. Yeah, even Yayoi as Touya has yet to show anything other than physical interest in her.
the main reason i don't see him ending up with yuki is because she did absolutely nothing when she heard touya was working with rina again and kissing her that one time he lied about meeting rina together.

one reason could be that she doesn't want to fight against rina any more b/c she pretty much took her place at venus. so i see one of those, give up the guy to not hurt the friend (tora dora type ending).

secondly she's doing better without touya shifting her attention towards her work. this also ties into why i think rina would be more plausible as well, she surprisingly works better or wants touya around her, evident by their enjoyable dinners. for her, i see touya as sort of an anchor and fall back towards all the crap that's been happening with her brother and company.

though i can't see a triangle, rina clearly has the stronger will, stating clearly i need him, it's pretty much a declaration of war
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 13:34   Link #2183
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

It doesn't mean much as she did nothing even before that. But after talking with Rina there she started to gain more confidence, being more serious and gather more willpower. She's slowly changing. That's why it's uncertain with whom he'll going to end up. As Yuki have already has that bond with Touya while Rina has yet to build it with him.
TouyaXno-one would be somehow void, Triangle has little sense either. So it's still somehow vague.
Old 2009-12-09, 14:14   Link #2184
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Now that Misaki and Haruka are pretty much out of the picture, the few possibilities are with Yayoi and his girlfriend (wow, I forgot her name). I can't seem to picture Touya and Rina as a couple, I don't see any spark between them.
Old 2009-12-09, 14:33   Link #2185
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I am still disappointed in the lack of Rina time. We waited so long for them to kiss, and we haven't had anything substantial since then.

But Yuki can pretty much end it all if she sets her mind to it. She stands apart from all of the other girls.
Old 2009-12-09, 14:51   Link #2186
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Not now. Or I have to say not really much now. I say Misaki could've ended up with Touya if she would set her mind for it. Also Rina is holding back somehow too(only a bit, but she certainly waits for Yuki to take action).
But yeah, it worries me that the girls backing up are like "Yeah, now it's your time Yuki".
Because as I said all those crap happened between them is a way too much for me like to see them together.
Old 2009-12-09, 15:02   Link #2187
velvet nightmare

i think yuki's head is going to explode next episode, i'm betting she'll go visit akira whether he's dead or not we don't know, but i'm sure she'll meet touya then, and find out his dad died, so double whammy
Old 2009-12-09, 23:02   Link #2188
crayven

NOw that I think about it White Album anime is being used to introduce White Album game, that's why all the girls have their fair screen time and Rina - our supposed main love rival gets so little time compared to the first season. This is a big let down for me as I was soo looking forward to the main love triangle...
crayven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 09:46   Link #2189
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Not now. Or I have to say not really much now. I say Misaki could've ended up with Touya if she would set her mind for it. Also Rina is holding back somehow too(only a bit, but she certainly waits for Yuki to take action).
But yeah, it worries me that the girls backing up are like "Yeah, now it's your time Yuki".
Because as I said all those crap happened between them is a way too much for me like to see them together.
Rina is holding back a lot. I thought for sure she would be more assertive and do more than just enjoy his company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayven View Post
NOw that I think about it White Album anime is being used to introduce White Album game, that's why all the girls have their fair screen time and Rina - our supposed main love rival gets so little time compared to the first season. This is a big let down for me as I was soo looking forward to the main love triangle...
It be a better idea to focus on less girls and let people buy the game if they wanted to learn about the other girls.
Old 2009-12-10, 12:22   Link #2190
gebgeb

yeah it's too bad Rina is my favorite character. I really don't like Misaki -_-
gebgeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 12:22   Link #2191
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Rina is holding back a lot. I thought for sure she would be more assertive and do more than just enjoy his company.
i can't really blame her though, she got busted by yuki when she made her move when she first hired touya. i believe she's in her first relationship so she probably wants to tread carefully
Old 2009-12-10, 14:34   Link #2192
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im actually interested to see what kind of reaction Yuki will have when she finds out Touya's dad passed away and that Akira was in a car accident. I dont think Akira will die but his accident might be the catalyst to not only improving Akira and Touya's relationship but it might be a way to get Touya and Yuki in the same place and force them to talk.

After looking at that scene with Menou again in Touya's apartment oh i am 90% sure they have slept together lol. Cant blame him on this one though Menou is pretty hawt lol.
Old 2009-12-10, 14:54   Link #2193
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

I think she didn't. If yes we would see Menou in a bit..less dressed state.
And I think Akira's accident and the death of Touya's death would be enoughat least to make Rina her real move and most of all to Yuki and Touya to talk.
Old 2009-12-11, 06:51   Link #2194
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
@DragoZERO -- As Touya was lowering himself onto Misaki, there was an on-screen title: "Sayonara, Misaki-san." I was thinking this might really not be the end, but that seemed to clinch it.
maybe i am wrong, but didn't Touya said "Sayonara, Misaki-san." in the first season too or something similar within his screen thoughts?
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 09:40   Link #2195
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
maybe i am wrong, but didn't Touya said "Sayonara, Misaki-san." in the first season too or something similar within his screen thoughts?
Not that I remember. If he did, then what he said means nothing, lol.

I watched the episode again last night. I said it 23 times already, but I really want to know what happened in that forest.
Old 2009-12-11, 09:57   Link #2196
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Even if we take away the "Sayonara Misaki" line there is still what Touya said beforehand. "just this one last time love me" he used the word last. Im pretty sure if Misaki made a real go for Touya she could have won. But i am fairly the confident this is the end for them. Im sure they will still be friends but a relationship will never happen.
Old 2009-12-11, 10:52   Link #2197
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Even if we take away the "Sayonara Misaki" line there is still what Touya said beforehand. "just this one last time love me" he used the word last. Im pretty sure if Misaki made a real go for Touya she could have won. But i am fairly the confident this is the end for them. Im sure they will still be friends but a relationship will never happen.
How in the world could she have won? Yuki has always been there, always.
Old 2009-12-11, 11:20   Link #2198
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
How in the world could she have won? Yuki has always been there, always.
Yuki has always been there in the past but not recently hence the situation we are now watching. She never really made a big push to win Touya. If she would have tried while Yuki was busy with Idol career there is a high chance she could have won Touya. If she would have been aggressive from the moment that Yuki and Touya started to drift apart she might have pulled it off. But now Rina has slid into the slot.
Old 2009-12-11, 13:40   Link #2199
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Yuki has always been there in the past but not recently hence the situation we are now watching. She never really made a big push to win Touya. If she would have tried while Yuki was busy with Idol career there is a high chance she could have won Touya. If she would have been aggressive from the moment that Yuki and Touya started to drift apart she might have pulled it off. But now Rina has slid into the slot.
Then what do you call the play situation in the first season? Misaki was awfully selfish at that time.
Old 2009-12-11, 13:42   Link #2200
velvet nightmare

she wouldn't have found out their drifting in the first place, she was already dating akira at that point no?

but still even now she has a unique chance seeing as how he is still distant from yuki and the recent death of his father has left him emotional and cost him with rina but she still isn't aware, but still holds back (meaning touya asked for sex, not the other way around)

case in point she smart enough (whether she's aware of it or not) not to get deep into the mess that is touya and sex friends for now

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen