AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-27, 17:30   Link #601
kuromitsu

Maybe it's the demonwolf thing... *cough*wet dog smell*cough*

(I can just see the commercial for a Cayenne perfume.
Shrade: "Hello, ladies. This is Cayenne. Look at your man. Now back at Cayenne. Too bad, he's already mine. But if your man used our new perfume with the sharp, unmistakeably manly scent of cayenne pepper with fresh clove and a whiff of whiskey, he could smell like Cayenne. I'm in a red convertible.")

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-04-27 at 17:58.
Old 2012-04-28, 02:13   Link #602
Ypocaramel

They had him driving a recongizable Ferrari California. Always thought Cayanne would prefers SUVs, you know, like a Cayanne.

No idea why Karamori likes the Lancia so much though.
Old 2012-04-28, 05:34   Link #603
Zuul

I like the Lancia better than the California though. It's a ferrarri for the newbs.

BTW is it Cayenne or Shrade's car? Unless they had it lent by the academy.
Old 2012-04-28, 09:22   Link #604
mayumi

amata and zessica are citrusy. shrade and mikono are rosy.

spoilers for next few episodes -
Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-28, 12:11   Link #605
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
amata and zessica are citrusy. shrade and mikono are rosy.

spoilers for next few episodes -
Spoiler:
OMG XD ... I think a translation is required hehe
Old 2012-04-28, 18:51   Link #606
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
OMG XD ... I think a translation is required hehe
I can give you the titles, those are simple enough to figure out

Spoiler for Future episode titles (20-22):
Old 2012-04-29, 09:33   Link #607
mayumi

More spoilers in details
Spoiler:

Last edited by mayumi; 2012-04-29 at 10:13.
Old 2012-04-29, 09:35   Link #608
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Hey,

has anyone noticed that Zessica has the same rock thing on the arm of her armor that's the same as kagura on the arm of his armor as well (I'm talking about the ending pics of the first several episodes before the yunoha ending theme).
Old 2012-04-29, 10:20   Link #609
miketyson

mayumi: where's that from? It looks like someone who's just summarizing the earlier spoilers from the director interview and adding their own commentary and interpretation on top of it.
Old 2012-04-29, 23:31   Link #610
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Does anyone get the feeling that Izumo may be Amata's father?

Spoiler for Because:
Old 2012-04-29, 23:42   Link #611
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Yeah, I think that Izumo is Amata's father. It fits pretty well like what you wrote. I do see some physical resemblance there too.
Old 2012-04-29, 23:57   Link #612
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I do see some physical resemblance there too.

...How so ? The chin?
Old 2012-04-30, 00:08   Link #613
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...How so ? The chin?
Yeah, some of it's the chin. Similar facial structure and hair-style.

Izumo kinda looks like an old Amata to me.

Anyway, just for the lolz, I came up with a wild "out there" speculation. It's inspired somewhat by Star Wars.

The way they're avoiding giving out any of Zessica's backstory is very suspicious to me. So I can't help but think that there's something big to be found there.

So here's my lolzy speculation - Izumo is the father of Amata *and* Zessica. Both Amata and Zessica were secretly brought to Vega from Altair and then became separated from each other.

Izumo = Darth Vader
Amata = Luke Skywalker
Zessica = Princess Leia

Yes, if my totally wild idea is true, Zessica has fallen in love with her brother. It would make a neat twist on how anime handles incest.

Just a complete guess on my part, but hey, if by that 1% chance I'm right, you read it here first, lol.
Old 2012-04-30, 00:14   Link #614
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh dont worry, Ill be there to make sure u get full credit for it.... >.>

Oh Speaking about Zessica- What do you think? Is the curse of the Genki girl complete? Or can we still go lower ?
Old 2012-04-30, 00:43   Link #615
cyberdemon

I agree that Izumo is likely Amata's father. That image of the EVOL and Izumo's machine with the image of Alicia in the background seemed a lot like a family portrait.

The only problem is Izumo always referring to him as Alicia's son rather than his son. However this can be bypassed. In Izumo's mind he gave up any right to call himself Amata's father. He brought Alicia to Altair causing her to leave their son behind. Alicia fell into a coma and because of Izumo's job he couldn't retrieve Amata easily or Amata was hidden away from even his own eyes to keep him away from Mikage. Thus Amata was left all alone for many years. He couldn't raise him, he couldn't love him, he took away the only one who could truly do those things for Amata. His war against Vega caused the death of so many people and caused so much suffering to Altair as well. In his mind he had to disassociate himself from Amata as a form of punishment towards himself.
Old 2012-04-30, 01:10   Link #616
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I agree that Izumo is likely Amata's father. That image of the EVOL and Izumo's machine with the image of Alicia in the background seemed a lot like a family portrait.

The only problem is Izumo always referring to him as Alicia's son rather than his son. However this can be bypassed. In Izumo's mind he gave up any right to call himself Amata's father. He brought Alicia to Altair causing her to leave their son behind. Alicia fell into a coma and because of Izumo's job he couldn't retrieve Amata easily or Amata was hidden away from even his own eyes to keep him away from Mikage. Thus Amata was left all alone for many years. He couldn't raise him, he couldn't love him, he took away the only one who could truly do those things for Amata. His war against Vega caused the death of so many people and caused so much suffering to Altair as well. In his mind he had to disassociate himself from Amata as a form of punishment towards himself.
This.

I agree with this.

Besides, the look in Izumo's eyes when he encountered Amata hinted it off even more. Besides, I think Izumo was very much in love with Alicia, and I assume she left of her own accord, to help Izumo, mainly because she probably loved him as well. So she, like Zessica tried to sacrifice herself for love.

But, wouldn't it be nice to see a scene where Amata somehow recognizes him as his father? (Saying our gut feeling comes true )Like how in Star Driver, Takuto somehow recognized Head was his old man and punched him?

I'd like to see Amata punch Izumo the same way.

EDIT: GUYS.
Spoiler for First ED spoiler stuff?:

Last edited by LastOrder; 2012-04-30 at 01:41.
Old 2012-04-30, 01:51   Link #617
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
This.

I agree with this.

Besides, the look in Izumo's eyes when he encountered Amata hinted it off even more. Besides, I think Izumo was very much in love with Alicia, and I assume she left of her own accord, to help Izumo, mainly because she probably loved him as well. So she, like Zessica tried to sacrifice herself for love.

But, wouldn't it be nice to see a scene where Amata somehow recognizes him as his father? (Saying our gut feeling comes true )Like how in Star Driver, Takuto somehow recognized Head was his old man and punched him?

I'd like to see Amata punch Izumo the same way.

EDIT: GUYS.
No doubt that of everyone, Kagura has the biggest death flag. I still say that he is merely a copy of Apollo that was created from the true reincarnation Amata (something that even Izumo isn't aware of. Though Alicia might have which is why she went to Altair while leaving Amata behind). He was likely created to take Amata's place or to be used to have Amata surpass Apollo and take Aquarion to a whole new level. If you think of it almost every time Amata faced Kagura, he ends up getting an upgrade to his powers. I very well see Kagura taking a hit for Mikono and disappearing as he returns to Amata and completes Amata once again.
Old 2012-04-30, 10:45   Link #618
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
The only card that seems to have some relation is the Jack, all the Jack are in love. Two jacks out of four have lost their lover and one of the rest has good chance to lose her in the near future
Mix, be careful!!
And I was just kidding back then. Three out to four. Now Mikono does have to prepare her luggage (but that's the only obviousness we have ever known).

Anyways I'm just passing by, but talking about Izumo, I guess that neither him nor obviously Amata know about each other. I mean, I don't think that Izumo would have left his son alone "just" for the sake of Altair. Or if he had, now he would show some guilty at least. So it could be that he did have a relationship with Alisia and then leave her. Then later Alisia kept Izumo in the dark to protect Amata from Altair or also from Mykage. Plus I couldn't take seriously Izumo saying I'm your father. Speaking of which I really like Triple_r's SW theory, but Zessica has been beating too hard lately, so I suspect that she is meant to the supreme prize (something like being Silvia/Sylvie).

Anyways, I hope Mix is strong enough to resist to the jump.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2012-04-30, 11:24   Link #619
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Spoiler for As in:
Old 2012-04-30, 11:48   Link #620
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
Anyways, I hope Mix is strong enough to resist to the jump.
Well, she has to be, unless they want to kill her off, and I don't think that's likely. I think it will be through Mix that we learn what happened to all the women Altair has kidnapped so far. Place your bets:
-dead
-in stasis, like Alisia
-fed on by Mykage until they died (though I don't think he alone could consume so much prana...)
-stashed away somewhere by Mykage for some reason (Tree of Life?)
-turned into men, somehow - I personally think this is the most likely. It would tie into the report in an early episode saying that by the time they arrived at Altair the kidnapped reaiglers/however you spell it lost the very function they were kidnapped for. Also, the title of a future episode is "MI-XY". XY as in "male"? (as opposed to XX=female) And then there's Mix saying that men's feelings can only be understood by another man.

Btw I thought the ED pictures were just there for the pretty and held no particular importance.
Closed Thread