AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-01-12, 18:34   Link #261
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
This video could prove that Tali is romancable in ME2, Casey says certain sentence from 2:27. Check it out, if some of you didn't see it already.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ce...s-effect/60754
Old 2010-01-12, 18:38   Link #262
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

HA! I told you all she was romanceable. I could tell in her video on the web site.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2010-01-12 at 19:04.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 19:04   Link #263
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
This video could prove that Tali is romancable in ME2, Casey says certain sentence from 2:27. Check it out, if some of you didn't see it already.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ce...s-effect/60754
Have to say that's pretty interesting. Though it's not really confirmed, I think we can have our hopes up.

She might be a good alternative, since I have the feeling Miranda wouldn't like me much considering what I did in that sidequest in ME1 and probably what I am going to do in ME2. Though if she likes full paragon Shep, she is first choice.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 19:26   Link #264
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Casey Hudson also said in his live chat with Best Buy Gamers Club members that each gender has 3 squadmate LIs each. Since he also said FemSheps get Jacob and Thane, and we already know that SuZe's one and Miranda is a given, Tali being one would mean that there are no shared LIs between FemShep and MaleShep this time around.

New Soldier Video - Boring as expected. But at least they tried to spice the video up.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 21:49   Link #265
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Miranda seems to have a considerable ego problem which probably stems from being genetically "perfect", being part of a human supremacist organization and being born from a very rich family.
She reminds me of Servalan.

This is not a bad thing.
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 02:03   Link #266
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
New Soldier Video - Boring as expected. But at least they tried to spice the video up.
Hey, can't go wrong with a good old fashioned soldier.
Only they can use the assault rifles and they get some sort of super bullet time. Nothing wrong with that.
Plus, they seem to be the squad damage class. They have the choice of getting super upgrade ammo (Ex: Heavy disruptor shots that overload synthetics) to use themselves, or giving the whole squad access to the upgrade (Ex: squad disruptor ammo).

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend
swtrooper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 02:43   Link #267
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Ok screw Soldier Im playing as the Infiltrator, so sad they made the Soldier suck so hard.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 03:20   Link #268
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtrooper42 View Post
Hey, can't go wrong with a good old fashioned soldier.
Only they can use the assault rifles and they get some sort of super bullet time. Nothing wrong with that.
Plus, they seem to be the squad damage class. They have the choice of getting super upgrade ammo (Ex: Heavy disruptor shots that overload synthetics) to use themselves, or giving the whole squad access to the upgrade (Ex: squad disruptor ammo).
Those evolutions are available to every class that has those ammo types too. Infiltrator has Disruptor and Cryo while Vanguard has Incendiary and Cryo. Evolved abilities are the same for every class who has them. And assault rifle training can in fact be obtained by anyone (Source), the only true exclusive they have is the Light Machine Gun, which isn't that amazing.

I just find Soldier to be totally underwhelming as a class, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest if you like it. I just expect the same courtesy from you.
Old 2010-01-13, 04:52   Link #269
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Soldier is fine for what it is. Just a simple, effective class for those who love guns. In their own words, "intense shooter combat."

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
She might be a good alternative, since I have the feeling Miranda wouldn't like me much considering what I did in that sidequest in ME1 and probably what I am going to do in ME2. Though if she likes full paragon Shep, she is first choice.
I believe Casey said in another interview that while a lot of decisions transfer over, the more mundane links ( like whether or not you found out Cerberus killed your unit in Akuze or you blew up some Cerberus bases ) probably only changes very little, like maybe an extra dialogue line/option or two. No way are they going to make the inconsequential be very very effecting.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 05:26   Link #270
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Soldier is fine for what it is. Just a simple, effective class for those who love guns. In their own words, "intense shooter combat."
Agreed, but that's why I'm not too hyped for the soldier.
Old 2010-01-13, 05:43   Link #271
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Spoiler for space:

Now do you see it
You should put their faces on overlay, because our maid fetish, moon-bunnygirl addicted Keroko Gunso couldn't see similarities in their face structure (no offense meant, just a joke).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Agreed, but that's why I'm not too hyped for the soldier.
It is a boring class IMO. You just run and gun, nothing else. Infiltrators are more fun, because you can blow their armor then try to get their head into your crosshair of your sniper rifle, taking your own sweet time.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 05:50   Link #272
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It is a boring class IMO. You just run and gun, nothing else. Infiltrators are more fun, because you can blow their armor then try to get their head into your crosshair of your sniper rifle, taking your own sweet time.
Yeah, and even the Sentinel which was almost as lacklustre as the Soldier in ME1 looks to be awesome in ME2. Seriously, I'm going to make a Sentinel in ME2. Possibly from scratch just to take a look at the default "did not import from ME1" storyline.
Old 2010-01-13, 07:38   Link #273
killer3000ad

Oh man 15 days to go. I wish I could hibernate till then cause idling away while the days and hours and minutes and seconds tick away slowly is aggravating.
Old 2010-01-13, 08:05   Link #274
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

but Soldier is the only class that can use Heavy Weapons.
Old 2010-01-13, 08:53   Link #275
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Well, I was a soldier in ME1 so I'll continue on that path. ^-^
Old 2010-01-13, 08:56   Link #276
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
but Soldier is the only class that can use Heavy Weapons.
Actually, all of them can use heavy weapons. In fact that huge thing on Shep's back in all the videos is a grenade launcher. Heavy weapons replace grenades, so it follows that all classes have them and only Shepard can use them. Well, enemies can use them too. But within your squad, only Shep uses heavy weapons.

Edit:

Last edited by Tokkan; 2010-01-13 at 09:49.
Old 2010-01-13, 09:34   Link #277
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Well, I was a soldier in ME1 so I'll continue on that path. ^-^
as was I, I thought the heavy weapons was for soldier only cuz of the video for the soldier. thank god then I want to do Vanguard with the rocket launcher

*fire rocket launcher* + *Vanguard charge* = game

Shepard is gonna once again be #1 in the most bad ass characters in games.
Old 2010-01-13, 11:31   Link #278
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

If they want intense shooter combat then the enemies should do more damage, the only times I died in ME1 was against close quarter combat drones and against Beneziah.

Old 2010-01-13, 12:01   Link #279
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
If they want intense shooter combat then the enemies should do more damage, the only times I died in ME1 was against close quarter combat drones and against Beneziah.
that was definaly a tough fight.

what was the hardest difficulty you did?
Old 2010-01-13, 12:46   Link #280
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
that was definaly a tough fight.

what was the hardest difficulty you did?
I've only played one playthrough, I tried to do the 2nd but the call of online shooters was too strong.

Tags
bioware, mass effect, mass effect 2