Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-06, 01:12   Link #81
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
The only thing I hate about Bleach is the Filler Eps in the anime.. the manga otherhand I still enjoy reading, Battles scenes in Bleach is still top notch to read, the last arc is probably my favorite out off all of them.
Wow never thought I hear those words
Old 2011-02-06, 02:46   Link #82
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Haha yea im still a big fan of Bleach, I understand everyone frustration with the story but Im a patience person so I trust in the end everything will be explained. The story still good but maybe Kubo could do like a spinoff manga on the side or something to explain some minor details in Bleach main storyline, It seem people just want answer for some of the characters that arent having alot of face time in the manga now.
Old 2011-02-06, 05:51   Link #83
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i hope everybody in the bleach section is a fan - else why else would you be here?

it's only natural to complain about stuff - it's the first time i've been on to an ongoing manga. every past thing i've read or watched has ended and so makes sense. i we would all like to see how it progresses. and it's right that things should be unpredictable. but the fullbring thing is stretching it, in my opinion thanks to that girl's new explanation.

still, when the vizards appeared, they didn't make sense. like how nobody mentioned them before/had heard of them.

and i suppose the whole concept of zanpakuto's with abilities threw us off when we must have first heard it.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-02-06, 06:27   Link #84
Kinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
still, when the vizards appeared, they didn't make sense. like how nobody mentioned them before/had heard of them.
I thought SS kinda knew they exist but couldnt find them?
Old 2011-02-06, 13:27   Link #85
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
i hope everybody in the bleach section is a fan - else why else would you be here?
cookies for you

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-02-06, 14:06   Link #86
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Old 2011-02-06, 14:10   Link #87
Slayerx

Quote:
The entertainment value =p

Quote:
I disagree, i think they did have some build up in the form of ichigo. He clearly had some kind of hidden power that was unlike any shinigami that we had seen before. Furtharmore, for what reason would anyone have to talk about a group that disappeared 100 years ago... i mean i guess you could try to argue that Byakyua could have brought it up after he saw ichigo, though we are not sure how much he would have known about the vizards. not that it matters too much since the vizards showed up soon after that so it would not have been a whole lot of additional build up
Old 2011-02-06, 17:39   Link #88
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Haha yea im still a big fan of Bleach, I understand everyone frustration with the story but Im a patience person so I trust in the end everything will be explained. The story still good but maybe Kubo could do like a spinoff manga on the side or something to explain some minor details in Bleach main storyline, It seem people just want answer for some of the characters that arent having alot of face time in the manga now.
More than likely they will come back wants Ichigo gets his powers back
Old 2011-02-06, 17:40   Link #89
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Im calling it now, the kid whos playin games has somethin to do with his powers bein about games.
I think that was everyone's first hunch about the videogame kid...
though his powers might involve tech in general since it seems he also has an mp3 device.

More speculation: Ikumi Unagiya was attacked by a hollow and her kid is a fullbring tot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I disagree, i think they did have some build up in the form of ichigo. He clearly had some kind of hidden power that was unlike any shinigami that we had seen before. Furtharmore, for what reason would anyone have to talk about a group that disappeared 100 years ago... i mean i guess you could try to argue that Byakyua could have brought it up after he saw ichigo, though we are not sure how much he would have known about the vizards. not that it matters too much since the vizards showed up soon after that so it would not have been a whole lot of additional build up
Yeah, but Ichigo's powers were treated like an anomaly. They weren't really used to hint at the existence of vizard.

When Ichigo was first shown with the mask exiting the shattered shaft, it seemed more of a way to show how close he had come to becoming a hollow rather than an indication he had actually gained hollow powers. Neither Tessai or Urahara said anything about it. The mask crumbled and wasn't mentioned again, though that would've been the perfect time to drop a hint about the vizards by having Urahara or Tessai mention that Ichigo looked like one of "them".

It wasn't until later in the SS arc that it became clear Ichigo had hollow powers. But again, characters who found out (like Bya and Yourichi) didn't let on that anything like that had ever happened before.

Old 2011-02-06, 19:43   Link #90
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Yeah, but Ichigo's powers were treated like an anomaly. They weren't really used to hint at the existence of vizard.

When Ichigo was first shown with the mask exiting the shattered shaft, it seemed more of a way to show how close he had come to becoming a hollow rather than an indication he had actually gained hollow powers. Neither Tessai or Urahara said anything about it. The mask crumbled and wasn't mentioned again, though that would've been the perfect time to drop a hint about the vizards by having Urahara or Tessai mention that Ichigo looked like one of "them".

It wasn't until later in the SS arc that it became clear Ichigo had hollow powers. But again, characters who found out (like Bya and Yourichi) didn't let on that anything like that had ever happened before.
Well i'm not sure Urahara of tessai would have realized something was up... afterall they might have thought the mask was just because of how close ichigo came to becoming a hollow and not that he had a vizard inside him... afterall, ichigo became a vizard in a way unlike the rest.

And looking back at the chapter, Yourichi DID hint to the idea that this happened before. Yourichi did not think the mask was strange until after ichigo told her that he tried to get rid of it and it came back; as in she thought nothing of ichigo getting the mask from almost becoming a hollow, but that something was wrong about the mask coming back... She realized something was wrong and showed signs of recognition to what was going on "That's probably not possible, but...I better watch out just in case"... she was not certain, but it was a very subtle way to say that she did recognize what was happening to ichigo. She was taking the issue of that reappearing mask VERY seriously

As for Byakuya, i'm not sure how much he knew of the vizards. Sure he knew of the former captains and vice captains, but not necessarily about the exact results of their hollowfication. he was not even a shinigami at the time when it happened and SS seemed to keep the whole issue tightly under wraps; Bya may not know enough to have recognized what was happening to ichigo.

All in all the foreshadowing to the vizards was better than what we got with the fullbringers... though i would agree we could have gotten more

Granted, i would have to mention that kubo is a master when it comes to retcon... as in making up shit as he goes but using just enough info from previous chapters to take advantage of the un-explained and avoiding contradictions... heh

Last edited by Slayerx; 2011-02-06 at 20:11.
Old 2011-02-06, 20:26   Link #91
Kinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
More than likely they will come back wants Ichigo gets his powers back
I like Ichi at this point of this story not having power... kinda makes him "human" again. After going through such hardship he needed time away from that world and decide for himself if he wants to go back or be normal again. Well since the new chapter we all know now that Ichi decide to dive back into the mix.
Old 2011-02-06, 23:25   Link #92
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I like Ichi at this point of this story not having power... kinda makes him "human" again. After going through such hardship he needed time away from that world and decide for himself if he wants to go back or be normal again. Well since the new chapter we all know now that Ichi decide to dive back into the mix.
No Ichigo has power even now he was a born shinigami it is in his blood. Yuzu and Kaien both have power now anyone notice. Right now we have a whole family of people with reatsu energy. Ichigo's reatsu is low though but there and Kaien and Yuzu can see ghost well.

MASAKI ANYONE?????
YUZU CAN SEE GHOST Better that is more than just some of Isshin power
Old 2011-02-07, 11:31   Link #93
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Ichigo's reatsu is low though
Correction, Ichigo's reiatsu is zero, FGT drained him even of the power to see ghosts.
Old 2011-02-07, 17:42   Link #94
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Correction, Ichigo's reiatsu is zero, FGT drained him even of the power to see ghosts.
Yes but let me be correct Ishida said he sensed some reatsu coming from Ichigo
Old 2011-02-07, 18:02   Link #95
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
clearly the reiatsu ichigo has left isn't enough to let him see ghosts. either that or he's got so used to seeing ghosts he registers anybody with a chain sticking out of their chest to be normal.

or the ghost repelling stuff his sister bought somehow affects him... i dunno, i hate theorizing, because kubo ALWAYS goes in a completely different tangent to what everybody else is thinking. the guy is impossible to predict.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-02-07, 22:54   Link #96
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
clearly the reiatsu ichigo has left isn't enough to let him see ghosts. either that or he's got so used to seeing ghosts he registers anybody with a chain sticking out of their chest to be normal.

or the ghost repelling stuff his sister bought somehow affects him... i dunno, i hate theorizing, because kubo ALWAYS goes in a completely different tangent to what everybody else is thinking. the guy is impossible to predict.
no he is pretty predictable that is enough to know. Ichigo was born with reatsu even as a baby that original reatsu will never be gone but it isn't enough for him to see ghost
Old 2011-02-08, 07:29   Link #97
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
no he is pretty predictable
1) Vizards going down like flies after all the big damn heroes he throws.
2) Butterflaizen, need I say more?
3) In case I do, the FB group that rapes whatever logic bleach had up till now.
Quote:
Maybe it wasn't Ichigo's own reiatsu but leftovers from someone else?
Old 2011-02-08, 18:55   Link #98
Skyring

I'm a long standing fan of Bleach, I have a 3 tattoed ffs!
But in all honesty... this is ridiculous.

I think that he was clever with the Vaizards. The events that led up to their creation were covered up by SS the parties that were involved (from centrals point of view) were exiled. Those who got away with it remained. The other captains didn't seem to know anything about it, and Bya was still a kid.

But this Fullbring thing just reminds me of the Bount fillers.... which were AWFUL. The managa was just getting better and better right up to KT arc, then it just went over a cliff.

Kubo set this thing up for even more glory, instead its taken a huge fall. Just because he built it up so much and didn't really follow up on what we anticipated.

Example, SS kept raging about how powerful the Espada are, yet there are still some Bankais we haven't seen. Surely if someone comes at you with everything they've got you go back at them with the same...
Old 2011-02-08, 19:07   Link #99
thakandu
Silver Soul

Didn't these guys who is helping ichigo tried to kill Ishida
Old 2011-02-08, 19:12   Link #100
Alchemist007
*Author

Don't know the identity for sure of the hitman.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion