Looks legit. 339

Spoiler:
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 10:33   Link #162
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto
Look at it this way: the stronger Naruto gets, the better the final clash between him and Sasuke will be. I say "Bring on the popcorn and watch!"
Think? I dunno. Sasuke being alot stronger and just watching Sasuke walk all over Naruto sounds nicer to see again then a close fight .

---

Spoiler for spoiler 339:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 10:56   Link #163
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Think? I dunno. Sasuke being alot stronger and just watching Sasuke walk all over Naruto sounds nicer to see again then a close fight .
There is one small detail, though. Sasuke will never be as strong as Itachi in his own lifetime, and the time he becomes strong, if he survives of course, he is not going to be Sasuke. However, with the training method Naruto uses, the chance of him becoming stronger than Sasuke will be quite high - unles Sasuke gets another seal or a demon. But, in that case, Sasuke will most probably be long gone - thanks to either Itachi or Oro, before being walked over by Naruto.
Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler 339:
Spoiler:
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 11:01   Link #164
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
There is one small detail, though. Sasuke will never be as strong as Itachi in his own lifetime, and the time he becomes strong, if he survives of course, he is not going to be Sasuke. However, with the training method Naruto uses, the chance of him becoming stronger than Sasuke will be quite high - unles Sasuke gets another seal or a demon. But, in that case, Sasuke will most probably be long gone - thanks to either Itachi or Oro, before being walked over by Naruto.
How can Naruto become hokage if he can't even save one friend? Sasuke won't die, ever (in a stay dead, forever never come back kinda way). Otherwise it proves Naruto is useless. Besides .. Wasn't that serious =<. Does Naruto do the walking before or after he's done curling up into a ball crying he's weak btw?

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rachy; 2007-01-24 at 11:28.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 11:05   Link #165
Ichimaru

smashin the new rasengen and kakashis rasengen, isnt that just like oodama rasengan? lame
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 11:36   Link #166
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ichimaru you are a bit wrong i think...

Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-24, 11:43   Link #167
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 339 spoiler summary
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 11:58   Link #168
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
How can Naruto become hokage if he can't even save one friend? Sasuke won't die, ever (in a stay dead, forever never come back kinda way). Otherwise it proves Naruto is useless. Besides .. Wasn't that serious =<. Does Naruto do the walking before or after he's done curling up into a ball crying he's weak btw?
Jiraiya went through a similar period, and, if necessary, Naruto will go through the same way. There are some people you cannot save. Naruto is going to do whatever he can, but, there are some hopeless people, you cannot save no matter what you do. And as a pupil of Oro, Sasuke showed that he is no different. The best he can do is to save Sasuke's soul just before Sasuke dies, and that will definitely be a good ending, showing both the strength of Naruto (by achieving whatever Sasuke failed to achieve) and Hokage way of Naruto.

I also remember Sasuke nearly losing his mind, just because Naruto showed that he is more powerful... That kind of things come and go, but, at the end, Naruto, as the main character, will have the upperhand. That will not change.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 12:10   Link #169
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Jiraiya went through a similar period, and, if necessary, Naruto will go through the same way. There are some people you cannot save. Naruto is going to do whatever he can, but, there are some hopeless people, you cannot save no matter what you do. And as a pupil of Oro, Sasuke showed that he is no different. The best he can do is to save Sasuke's soul just before Sasuke dies, and that will definitely be a good ending, showing both the strength of Naruto (by achieving whatever Sasuke failed to achieve) and Hokage way of Naruto.

I also remember Sasuke nearly losing his mind, just because Naruto showed that he is more powerful... That kind of things come and go, but, at the end, Naruto, as the main character, will have the upperhand. That will not change.

Spoiler:
Knonha might dig his head anyway just to pump info form him about the rest of the League of Super Villians.
Old 2007-01-24, 16:01   Link #170
aceofhertz

Spoiler:
aceofhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 16:40   Link #171
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofhertz View Post
Spoiler:
No...he will be able to meet the rest of Akatsuki in like 10 years because he needs to crawl to "that" place with his tongue. So he might skip one or two meetings
Old 2007-01-24, 17:21   Link #172
Ero-Senn1n

The interesting matter in my opinion will be how will akatsuki recover the two rings. Or will Kakashi and his teammates notice the rings and notice that the rings are special? Zetsu may be the one to recover the rings, but if Konoha forces seize the rings he would have to fight them, so he would have to reveal himself before the rings are taken away. I hope some interesting secret is revealed about the rings. For example the rings can be used to spy on akatsuki.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 19:01   Link #173
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The interesting matter in my opinion will be how will akatsuki recover the two rings. Or will Kakashi and his teammates notice the rings and notice that the rings are special? Zetsu may be the one to recover the rings, but if Konoha forces seize the rings he would have to fight them, so he would have to reveal himself before the rings are taken away. I hope some interesting secret is revealed about the rings. For example the rings can be used to spy on akatsuki.
Oh, maybe they're super secret decoder rings! jk.

Oro still has his ring but Akatsuki hasn't made any special effort to get the ring back and as far as we know Oro doesn't use the ring to spy on Akatsuki. Don't know if Zetsu would be willing to fight all those nin at once just to recover them. I think the rings are probably connected with that jutsu they use to seal the bijuu and they are what allows them to "materialize" into the sealing chamber.

It will take longer for Akatsuki to seal the bijuu without Hidan's and Kakuzu's chakra though. Akatsuki will need to recover the rings if they plan on getting any replacement members like Tobi, but I hope they don't get any new Akatsuki members at this point. It takes so long just kill one of them.
Old 2007-01-24, 19:16   Link #174
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Oro still has his ring but Akatsuki hasn't made any special effort to get the ring back and as far as we know Oro doesn't use the ring to spy on Akatsuki.
I think the rings are primarily used for the leader's jutsu which connects all members telephatically. And Orochimaru does not use it because the leader would know his exact position and then they would come to kill him. But Konoha forces can maybe use the rings to spy on akatsuki, it does not matter for them if akatsuki knows their position because akatsuki should know it anyway. Maybe the ring is activated by the chakra of the one that wears it.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 20:10   Link #175
majin_vegeta

i don't get how the heck Oro can manage to evade Akatsuki if the leader can peer into the minds of people. It would make since for him to just go and get him himself.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 20:22   Link #176
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Chapter 339:
Old 2007-01-24, 20:29   Link #177
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
i don't get how the heck Oro can manage to evade Akatsuki if the leader can peer into the minds of people. It would make since for him to just go and get him himself.
what the leader did was communicate with Hidan and Kakuuzu, we don't know what the Leader needs in order to make contact with a person using this Jutsu.

I suppose whatever he needs, Orochimaru doesn't have it or is not in his reach. maybe the leader needs to have an idea of where is the receiver is located to transmit.
Old 2007-01-24, 21:08   Link #178
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Once again it looks like an akatsuki got killed and once again Im skeptical. After so many false alarms, Im expecting the guy to get out of it somehow.

Naruto hasnt finished his jutsum, and yet, Yamamoto seems confident in Naruto. Could it be cus the unfinished jutsu is so destructive? Remember that gaping hole he made. Or did Naruto realize he couldnt complete the uber-difficult jutsu and use the time to make a ton of new nifty wind based jutsus? Something mustve given Yamamoto confidence in Naruto. Dont tell me its something as corney as Naruto growing a brain all of a sudden (which would be useful albeit hard to believe).

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 21:17   Link #179
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I think the rings are primarily used for the leader's jutsu which connects all members telephatically. And Orochimaru does not use it because the leader would know his exact position and then they would come to kill him. But Konoha forces can maybe use the rings to spy on akatsuki, it does not matter for them if akatsuki knows their position because akatsuki should know it anyway. Maybe the ring is activated by the chakra of the one that wears it.
The rings probably allow them to all those things: the telepathic communication, the materialization and the sealing justu. I imagine they need the rings to transmit their chakra to use for the sealing since their physical bodies aren't there. And like you said, the leader is probably of "aware" of anyone who wears a ring and can communicate with them telepathically, which is why Oro never uses it. However, for that same reason the rings shouldn't be able to be used to spy on Akatsuki because the leader would immediately realize if a non-Akatsuki member was wearing the ring and wouldn't relay any information that would be useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-24, 21:38   Link #180
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Could the Futon Rasengan set of exploding tags? Cause that would be a super-cool finisher on guys like Hidan and Kakuzu. Suicidal, but cool.
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote