AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Tales of...

Notices

Old 2012-08-05, 05:07   Link #241
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

United world first ova was quite good , damn it makes me want to play the game again.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 12:21   Link #242
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Sooo...is Formula dead? I watched the raw of United World ep 2 and there's a small group that subbed it and seemingly only released it to streaming sites, but I was holding out hope for another release. With the final release on the horizon, I'm very much hoping Formula will return or another group will take up the mantle...
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 15:51   Link #243
Vicious108

They released the Tales of Symphonia OVA - The United World Bonus 1 earlier this month, so they're still around and should eventually get to the actual Episode 2. It'll probably take a while though, as has always been the case with them. Probably more so now that they don't even have a website anymore.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 21:29   Link #244
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Thanks for the info!
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 05:31   Link #245
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I'm surprised nobody is talking about the last episode. I've only skimmed it myslef so far though, but it was a happy ending.

Spoiler for Episode 3:
Old 2012-11-29, 17:26   Link #246
Vicious108

Lloyd and Kratos's father and son bonding scene made up for the lack of Lloyd x Colette.

Anyway, I enjoyed United World the most out of the 3 OVA series, though that was partially because it gave us a lot of Minami Takayama in 2012. As expected, she made for an awesome Mithos. Too bad the evil laugh was so short.

Was disappointed with how they handled Zelos in the end. The betrayal itself was all right, but his return was very poor compared to the game's, where his gambit actually accomplished something. Here they went the melodramatic, corny route and just had him go "I have friends and you don't!" to Yggdrasil, which was totally lame. Oh well, not like I ever had much faith in this OVA series. I'm glad that I can finally say I've completed it after 5 freaking years though.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 18:20   Link #247
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
It took some time but the end finally came, finally on my completed list after so long.
Old 2013-01-03, 02:44   Link #248
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
I downloaded the last three parts of the OVA to see if they changed the ending very much.

wow. They're really running with this Genis/Mithos gay thing, aren't they?
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote