Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
HEAT to the face lower front plate!
Actually HEAT-54 can just spam at the face and get through
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 10:01   Link #8562
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Actually, I've been waiting for that event for a while since.... GARAGE SLOT DISCOUNT! Already spent the last of my free WoWP gold for the garage slots

Also, time to be reminded why trying to earn 3,000,000 without a Premium account is so hard.... my T110E5 seems so far away ;-;

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 10:04   Link #8563
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
Actually HEAT-54 can just spam at the face and get through
Nah , borrow a destroyed tank and use it as cover , yesterday i survive something like 8890 damage , all thank to the T-50-2 died at a good place so i could abused his hull .

And someone must have thrown some gold rounds at me at that time ......
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 10:33   Link #8564
Gravitas Free Zone

It will never be more perfect, burn it now.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 10:53   Link #8565
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Nice Megugu face.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 11:16   Link #8566
Blaat

50k xp in a day for a free premium that doesn't sound doable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Also, time to be reminded why trying to earn 3,000,000 without a Premium account is so hard.... my T110E5 seems so far away ;-;
Just focus on tier 5 and 6 tanks, try to do a lot of damage and ban yourself from using gold ammo (no that's not contradictory) and you'll have that three million in no time!

Actually it will still take a while.
Old 2013-07-26, 12:49   Link #8567
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Geezz, I still need 1.5m for the KV-4 and is very hard mostly because MM sends my 122-44 to battles with less than 30% victory
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 13:20   Link #8568
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Just focus on tier 5 and 6 tanks, try to do a lot of damage and ban yourself from using gold ammo (no that's not contradictory) and you'll have that three million in no time!

Actually it will still take a while.
1. I do have two Premium tanks especially for situations like these (The Super Pershing and the SU-100Y), since I rarely use Premium accounts.
2. I'm not Kamijou who spams Gold Rounds. In fact, I keep hearing from my siblings that I don't use Premium ammo enough

But yes, getting 3 million more is gonna take a while without Premium.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 13:25   Link #8569
Pen3

Its ok i only use premium ammo on 183 and nothing else.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 13:29   Link #8570
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

I used to shoot gold moderately. Now that I don't have premium anymore, it's probably time to say goodbye to that.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:45   Link #8571
Newhope

I manage fine without Premium account/tanks(do have a churchill 3 but I make more off a KV-1) and I don't use gold ammo it simply isn't needed and have zero credit problems currently running at 5m credit surplus after buying a KV-1S with 1.5m worth of equipment.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 14:18   Link #8572
Gravitas Free Zone

Since there's no crew retraining sale this weekend (maybe next weekend, and probably during whatever giant WarGaming.net anniversary event is planned for August), I haven't moved any of my crews around to the as-yet-unpurchased T-54, Leo Proto, and T110E5. The E5 is almost researched, and I finished eliting the T-44 by researching the extra 122mm gun that I'll never buy.

The scary part is that I do have the credits to get everything, because of massive farming.

And now, bridge sumo.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This would be cute if they give it a gun that has an ROF that can be measured in hours instead of days.
Old 2013-07-26, 15:42   Link #8573
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

It rush hour. Road rage at its finest. pure gold user and i am always in the red but since i hav 10 mil i dont really give a damn. i still have over 10k gold. i lax time to play. been lisenin to touhou remixes while playin.... turned off gup music.

I cant believe u guys forgot bout darjeeling our jap player.

I play w/e tier that i feel like not really worryin about my wr anymore since im stuck at where i am currently at. i think i should buy some more tank slots as well. att having slots in the hundreds makes me look cheap. but idk if he plays arty.

The 8.6 patch doesnt bother me much... although i hate it whenever i get trackex i have no time to get repaired. whenever i see those super tanks i just aim at the turret and start spammin cuz since im pure gold it goes thru without havin to try to aim much. the only thing i hate is when ur shot over shots or lands somewhere other than where ur curse is at when ur done aiming. as for clapper nerfs... idk its needed. my wr is below 50% nerf is unneeded. meh most of my tier x are below 50% my best being e5 at 49%. still my fav tank tho since there only 5 - 6% away from 3 set of perks... which will be my first crew to finish 2nd set of perks.

I have been waiting for jap line so i could complete my ooarai collection.
Old 2013-07-26, 16:11   Link #8574
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I wonder why when i achieved the very 1st victory on the T-62A 1st battle , i don't want to play it anymore......

May be it is because of the fear of pub running the good stat ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 17:11   Link #8575
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
I wonder why when i achieved the very 1st victory on the T-62A 1st battle , i don't want to play it anymore......

May be it is because of the fear of pub running the good stat ?
I'll just post this again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
It will never be more perfect, burn it now.
My biggest problem when grinding is that toward the end of the grind to whatever next thing there is, I tend to get a little sloppy. Or, when I elited the T-44 earlier today during a game in which the team went to hell, my reaction was "I think I did enough for my 500 XP already" and to fling myself into five enemies.
Old 2013-07-26, 17:19   Link #8576
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
I'll just post this again:

My biggest problem when grinding is that toward the end of the grind to whatever next thing there is, I tend to get a little sloppy. Or, when I elited the T-44 earlier today during a game in which the team went to hell, my reaction was "I think I did enough for my 500 XP already" and to fling myself into five enemies.
Nothing wrong with that as long as you actually earned the xp. I tend to get sloppy for the last 20 games or so of a grind. Like "eh I don't need to hurt my winrate anymore with solopubbing, why don't I spend 20k free xp on it "
Old 2013-07-26, 17:25   Link #8577
Gravitas Free Zone

Yep, this was real research XP in the actual tank. At tier 9 everything is expensive enough that I'm clinging to every drop of free XP that I've got so that I can unlock just one module after purchase.

Burning a huge wad of free XP on the E-50M was so pointless that I don't want to do that sort of thing again.
Old 2013-07-26, 17:27   Link #8578
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
One match is nothing. Check out my T30 (laugh)
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 17:41   Link #8579
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Free xping stuff is what i do for a living (jokingly serious). .....oxymoron?

Meh i dont play just one...i play until i feel like i had enough of it before trashing it like five yr old throwin his toy away.
Old 2013-07-26, 18:25   Link #8580
Gravitas Free Zone

So... with enough free XP for the:

1. T-54 second turret
2. Leo Proto suspension

Get the... ?

The T-54 second turret will help disguise the lack of a final gun, and has much better armor values.

The Leo Proto suspension is needed before being able add pretty much anything to the tank.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks